TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoosier was the box a 10 pack or a 3 pack?
pulling out

i dont like BC, its very selfish

messing with hormones is no joke, its literally steroids to a woman

gimme the box an ill do my part, i dismount like an olympic athlete

be careful during the hot summer months

Make sure you pee between ejaculating multiple times.
Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 4 will become pregnant each year if they always do it correctly.
Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant each year if they don't always do it correctly.

Even if a man pulls out in time, pregnancy can still happen. Some experts believe that pre-ejaculate, or pre-cum, can pick up enough sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation to cause pregnancy. If a man urinates between ejaculations before having sex again, it will help clear the urethra of sperm and may increase the effectiveness of withdrawal.

My girl makes me pull out and even though I know I pulled out perfectly fine she still gets plan b :smh: Better safe than sorry for her I guess.

Hold up, dude killed a bottle of Patron with a 1:1 ratio and didn't close?

What's going on out here man.

Hoosier was the box a 10 pack or a 3 pack?
Only a 3 pack
laugh.gif

Met two ratchet sisters... Super donk butts...

Got both their numbers...

They asked me if I smoked...

Yo my famb... How y'all use the weeds on these ratchets?

I don't smoke at all... I don't even know the lingo...

But I think I can smash both of them.

Tips on using weed/alcohol on the chicks...

Can I just use the drinks? Cuz I'm not a smoker at all...

But if its easier to get them to come over, blow a blunt on my patio, then yambs ensue... I'm widdit.

But if its easier to get them to come over, blow a blunt on my patio, then yambs ensue... I'm widdit.
just say blaze, match, blue dream, and 420 respectively 

Last edited:
Make sure you pee between ejaculating multiple times.

actually I do.........always

pee and give the pipe a rub down if youre going back in or feel leaky

Just ask them if they want to match. When purchasing, only purchase a gram ($15-$20) or half eighth ($30) to smoke out them young thots.

Have them roll up and say "i only smoke bongs i dont **** with bleezies". Have them thick guhs roll up and watch em get horny after they get high

Just ask them if they want to match. When purchasing, only purchase a gram ($15-$20) or half eighth ($30) to smoke out them young thots.

Have them roll up and say "i only smoke bongs i dont **** with bleezies". Have them thick guhs roll up and watch em get horny after they get high
good stuff bro. Repped.

So just chunk them a $15... Or get the $15 from them, then go buy $30 worth of bud?

Does green make chicks more ready to go than alcohol? I have NEVER messed with a smoker so please excuse my lack of knowledge. :lol:

Also, I don't want to be the ***** that just provides the green. I've heard stories of chicks who show up just to smoke for free...

I guess making them pay would curve that a little right?

Never smoked with a woman solo or with an even ratio and not smashed.

Try to make sure it's Sativa not Indica, shorty might fall asleep on you.

good stuff bro. Repped.

So just chunk them a $15... Or get the $15 from them, then go buy $30 worth of bud?

Does green make chicks more ready to go than alcohol? I have NEVER messed with a smoker so please excuse my lack of knowledge.
laugh.gif

Also, I don't want to be the ***** that just provides the green. I've heard stories of chicks who show up just to smoke for free...

I guess making them pay would curve that a little right?
Yeah you should definitely up the ante and just cop a gram or some ****. If you know of a tree man, just cop some. Have him roll it if you're cool with him like that and you should be gucci

Just be honest tell you're not really up on it, but if they cop you'll split with them and they can put you up on game. Women love feel like they're teaching/putting you on to new things. Because in reality, most are pretty boring and don't do much that you haven't, usually you're putting them on to ****. Haven't touched in years, but last smoker I messed with felt like she was doing something, talking bout "loosen up". That's gonna be much better than you ending up with some mid.

Last edited:
Not sure if srs
But am I the only one out here looking for some commitment alongside with the drawls?  Can I get both in one package? Is that possible? :smh:
stop looking so hard for it and it will find you

Hold up, dude killed a bottle of Patron with a 1:1 ratio and didn't close?

What's going on out here man.
you can't win them all b. and it wasn't a 1:1 ratio, things didn't go according to plan so we just chilled

Does green make chicks more ready to go than alcohol? I have NEVER messed with a smoker so please excuse my lack of knowledge. :lol:
From my experience both equally get women more open. I don't smoke either and I barely drink, but I took like 3 hits of some weed one time with this chick and I was on rock for what seemed like forever at the beach. :stoneface: :lol:

I don't like pulling out

Shooting up the club when everything is bulletproof >

That was the best thing about the shot

"Don't stop keep bussin nuts *****"- Khia

I'd advise against trying to smash a girl you just met for the first time all lit ....

mellow medicine calls for a mellow mood... ******* be getting all quiet... **** can get mad awkward .. it ain't like alcohol where they're all live
and outgoing...

when i'm lit -- i'm tryna chill, be comfortable, and move slow.... enjoy the sensation and the sex

lady friend i kick it with on occasion burns.... we'll **** around ... she'll fire up the glass piece... we'll lay in her nice bed in her nice house and she'll run her nails up and down me (which is the best when lit) ... we'll **** around some more ... then we'll go to bed... i ain't gotta get up and drive home, blowing my high...

that's the type of situation i'm trying to be in.... can't be doing that **** with no ratchets....

drunk .... that's another story... i don't really give a **** what's going on...when i'm drunk i'm trying to have a different kind of sexual encounter -- that's for the ratchets

Back to being single . .
But mid way during the relationship , i started to realize "Yo i shouldn't be wifed up at this age" so my actions and mindset started showing it .
Ish was on a fall out regardless
But now im back in the field :nerd: :evil: :evil:

I'd advise against trying to smash a girl you just met for the first time all lit ....

mellow medicine calls for a mellow mood... ******* be getting all quiet... **** can get mad awkward .. it ain't like alcohol where they're all live
and outgoing...

when i'm lit -- i'm tryna chill, be comfortable, and move slow.... enjoy the sensation and the sex

lady friend i kick it with on occasion burns.... we'll **** around ... she'll fire up the glass piece... we'll lay in her nice bed in her nice house and she'll run her nails up and down me (which is the best when lit) ... we'll **** around some more ... then we'll go to bed... i ain't gotta get up and drive home, blowing my high...

that's the type of situation i'm trying to be in.... can't be doing that **** with no ratchets....

drunk .... that's another story... i don't really give a **** what's going on...when i'm drunk i'm trying to have a different kind of sexual encounter -- that's for the ratchets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

100% one of the best ways to chill with a female

How long do you guys usually wait to set something up again with a female who flaked on you? I was suppose to go on this coffee date(her idea) with this broad after work on Saturday but she went ghost on me as the time for me to leave work approached. I haven't talked to her since Saturday, being flaked on is something new to me as I hardly ever go on dates.

By the way @youngdoc I'm taking notes on that bottomless brunch you mentioned, women love alcohol.

I don't. At most I'll let her ask me to chill. Usually I'll just dog her. I don't have time for someone who doesn't respect my time.

How long do you guys usually wait to set something up again with a female who flaked on you? I was suppose to go on this coffee date(her idea) with this broad after work on Saturday but she went ghost on me as the time for me to leave work approached. I haven't talked to her since Saturday, being flaked on is something new to me as I hardly ever go on dates.

By the way @youngdoc I'm taking notes on that bottomless brunch you mentioned, women love alcohol.
Did she apologize? I would have cut her off immediately

Son I'll one up the brunch its day time drinking for two hours a least. Great convo plus good food. I would do it every chance I could. Not sure where you live(I think Florida) but DC brunch is on point.

And I dead chicks that flake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom