TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its already June. I have been yambless since around Thanksgiving. This **** here is something else dude.

These ladies i work with always throw me that deep SIGH when im saying bye. What should this mean to me?

not even tryna bash but how does this happen?

im lazy as hell when it comes to women an i dont do POF or anything

its freaking JUNE..................thanksgiving? how are you sane right now?

i have a smash appointment at 3ish, now that i look at the time i should take a shower

Schedule to have sex? :lol: Never heard of that before.

Cats in here are hilarious with the promiscuity. Remind me of a couple friends of mind.

Not my thing, tho. Only girls that are below my level give me the easy draws, so I'm good on that. I'd rather be in a relationship with a 9, than bang 7's left and right.

I was going back through this thread and this post stood out to me. This is real talk.

I'm not like most of ya'll in that the draws just magically come to me anyway.

So if I have to work for it I might as well look for "wifey" as opposed to a jumpoff. But I'm an adult with urges and **** so it'd be disingenuous to ignore those. Kind of conflicted on that part; sometimes I just want to scoop up a JO, smash, and get lost or move on to the next one, and on other occasions I want to "settle down" and kind of chill with one cool girl that I find really special, I.e. a "relationship".

Preach.

Yall should find you a **** buddy or two, that way you don't have to worry about whether or not you want to wife up these thots or not

Had a FWB situation once. Bad idea in hindsight because I already had feelings beforehand.The Drake in me took over.

I've learned my lesson now, although I'm not necessarily all for the FWB setup anymore unless there are specific circumstances at play.

I know this girl that I have absolutely no feelings for but I still want to smash. She's like a 6.5 in the face but she's a gym rat so that body is like a solid nine.

We talk about sex a lot, almost too much. I always poke and prod, like pick her brain about the kinds of things she enjoys. I've gleaned that she's a freak I haven't once hinted that I want to smash but she's not an idiot and I'm sure she has her suspicions. She's like 8 years older than me so idk.

Like I said I'm not bout that gigolo life so I try not to portray myself like that unless I'm faded. But how would I respectfully imply to a woman who's almost a decade older than me that I want the crotches? :lol:

Question to my fellow brethren.
HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A CHICK THAT HAS LOW SELF ESTEEM?
Every time I compliment lil mama she makes it so akward. And ANY time a chick from my past is brought up she looks ready to shed tears.

Every time I compliment lil mama she makes it so akward. And ANY time a chick from my past is brought up she looks ready to shed tears.

She's gotta deal with herself first man. Don't enter serious relationship.

Side note I should've never replied to my exes emails. Finally had to tell her in cool with being friends but she at least owed me a phone call or she'd have to stop emailing me. Said she'd call, nothing but snapchats for a week so I asked her again last Monday was she gonna call and blocked her on snapchat. Said she'd call on her way home from work that night and I never heard from her smh. She can't put her ego aside and admit her lies and deceit to me we can't be friends.

It must be nice to have a good crew... you guys with your Stockton/Malone and Mike/Scottie duos willing your team to victory :smh:

I'm out here like Kevin Love trying to get these wins but I'm lacking the supporting cast :lol:

It must be nice to have a good crew... you guys with your Stockton/Malone and Mike/Scottie duos willing your team to victory :smh:

I'm out here like Kevin Love trying to get these wins but I'm lacking the supporting cast :lol:

It's truly so much easier when you have The Team with you ready to roll.

Kevin Love got no D tho

And we all know D wins championships

Work on the D and the wins will follow

Last edited:
Let that go my man...
Nothing good ever comes of it and believe it or not, that negative outlook can rub off on to you without you knowing it.
If a chick doesn't love or care about herself, what makes you think you can change it. That's why it's always imperative to take care of number 1 and let women be secondary to the large scale of your life. If you really "G " about it, have a candid conversation with her about it. Now if you do this, just know you might lose out but at the end of the day who wants to be around negative ******** and negative yambs come with a whole heap of problems. All you can do is keep it 100 and get into her mind , that's if it's worth the investment to you. But this should definately be a red flag to you...

Last edited:
It must be nice to have a good crew... you guys with your Stockton/Malone and Mike/Scottie duos willing your team to victory
mean.gif

I'm out here like Kevin Love trying to get these wins but I'm lacking the supporting cast
laugh.gif
At least you don't have to deal with a Nico Rossberg on your team when you're trying to get your Lewis Hamilton on

(Formula 1 Mercedes Team)

sometimes there's only one trophy winner

TAYers I messed up.

I ain't got none since my first time last Black Friday, with my ex.

I messed around with a couple girls but I could never close.

While I was on what I like to call my "no-yamb menstrual cycle" I 

set-up a FWB thing with my ex.

In my desperation I forgot how trifling this girl was. 
mean.gif

The box smelled.

2 Questions

1. How do you guys close with these women?

2. What is the diplomatic way of breaking it off?

I've had no problems getting rid of girls in the past, but my method has

always been that of a bridge-burner.

Good morning TAY fam, been one all weekend. on a glorious amazing weekend. I'll tell how it went later, but first let me respond to some things.
So if I have to work for it I might as well look for "wifey" as opposed to a jumpoff. But I'm an adult with urges and **** so it'd be disingenuous to ignore those. Kind of conflicted on that part; sometimes I just want to scoop up a JO, smash, and get lost or move on to the next one, and on other occasions I want to "settle down" and kind of chill with one cool girl that I find really special, I.e. a "relationship".
I was in this space for a long time, but now being almost 30, any woman I interact with from this point on is looked upon as if she is capable of being long term wifey. (now not everyone's head is there nor ready for anything like that, but I've never been one to really play around) I've had my fun but im in a place in my life where I'm ready for a family (since i grew up last in a big older family a lot of my brothers and sisters are getting old (all but one under 48) and my uncles, pops everyone has passed away.. I'm ready to start a new beginning.
I digress, nothing wrong with that. matter of fact it's the circle of life..

Browsed through the past couple pages and these stories are :wow: :pimp:
But I'm gonna just add this tip for the basics who might havin difficulty "engaging" with the yambs
Be decisive.
This might be common knowledge to most but you gotta have a game-plan.
Don't be that dude that's asking a chick what she wants to do.
Have a couple options for an activity and/or have a couple options to eat (or drinks or whatever). Let her choose from those options that YOU give HER.
^ ALL THAT. this is the biggest thing to women, It also shows that you put time in to what you do and shows how much you want good things to happen. I've never ever had a complaint about a lady not wanting me to decide what we do. I always say this to them. "Hey I already have a plan of action for our date/day, but is there anything you wanted to do? Just let me know so i can schedule around that if not our day is full" The response is ALWAYS. "DO YOUR THING , Im excited to see what you have in store for me." (that anticipation they LOVE)

Since when are 7's bad?
Since internet.
They shouldve never gave you ____ internet :smh:
LMAO :smh:

Crews?!?!? ....what happened to self confidence?

I go out solo
TAYers I messed up.

In my desperation I forgot how trifling this girl was. :smh:
The box smelled.

2 Questions

You literally just need to read the entire thread.

TAYers I messed up.

In my desperation I forgot how trifling this girl was. :smh:
The box smelled.

2 Questions

Just burn the bridge, I guess. Do you care about this woman? Do you still want to be friends or whatever?

And lol at "no-yamb menstrual cycle". As soon as I read that I knew exactly what you meant. You totally become a different person for like 3 days or until you get some satisfaction. The stupidity of the decisions I make under that cycle is extraordinary :lol:

Last edited:
Got a coworker that's married with children that I felt was low key flirting with me. I told myself I was bugging but I'm going fall back just in case.

TAYers I messed up.

In my desperation I forgot how trifling this girl was. 
mean.gif

The box smelled.

2 Questions

Closing is situational. Approach it like a tactician with a plan. The single largest barrier to closing is setting. Most girls aren't going to blow you in the bathroom stall. Once you get a feeling for what a girl likes to do, you have to figure where you have the best shot. From my experience, the best chance is finding an excuse to be at her house or yours (if you aren't at mom's). It's basically 3 steps. 

1. Build sexual tension. This basically means being a flirt and pretty straightforward. Getting the idea in the air that you wanna smash. If she doesn't know already, she won't be warmed up to the idea.

2. Set up the situation. You want her to be relaxed and having a good time and most importantly you want to be doing something where you can get close to her physically. Could be dancing up a girl in the club. Could be touching while you guys are next to each other, ie. in your car, watching a movie, at dinner etc. Basically the goal is to  at least  hook up/ make out. From there she's turned on.

3. Is just to get to the comfort and privacy she needs and go for skin. Hands up creep up the the shirt, down the back, undo some buttons/zippers and its a wrap. As long as she doesn't stop you with some bs excuse. If you completed steps 1 and 2 properly she won't be able to resist her own desires.

I'm not an expert like some people might be in here, thats just how it goes down for me.

Last edited:
Good morning TAY fam, been one all weekend. on a glorious amazing weekend. I'll tell how it went later, but first let me respond to some things.
I was in this space for a long time, but now being almost 30, any woman I interact with from this point on is looked upon as if she is capable of being long term wifey. (now not everyone's head is there nor ready for anything like that, but I've never been one to really play around) I've had my fun but im in a place in my life where I'm ready for a family (since i grew up last in a big older family a lot of my brothers and sisters are getting old (all but one under 48) and my uncles, pops everyone has passed away.. I'm ready to start a new beginning.
I digress, nothing wrong with that. matter of fact it's the circle of life..

Browsed through the past couple pages and these stories are :wow: :pimp:
But I'm gonna just add this tip for the basics who might havin difficulty "engaging" with the yambs
Be decisive.
This might be common knowledge to most but you gotta have a game-plan.
Don't be that dude that's asking a chick what she wants to do.
Have a couple options for an activity and/or have a couple options to eat (or drinks or whatever). Let her choose from those options that YOU give HER.
^ ALL THAT. this is the biggest thing to women, It also shows that you put time in to what you do and shows how much you want good things to happen. I've never ever had a complaint about a lady not wanting me to decide what we do. I always say this to them. "Hey I already have a plan of action for our date/day, but is there anything you wanted to do? Just let me know so i can schedule around that if not our day is full" The response is ALWAYS. "DO YOUR THING , Im excited to see what you have in store for me." (that anticipation they LOVE)

Since when are 7's bad?
Since internet.
They shouldve never gave you ____ internet :smh:
LMAO :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom