TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on my divorce situation. It seems like she knows its the end. Shes been clean cooking all the **** I been complaining about she doing now. Shes being extra nice started looking for a better job and all that but you kno wat im not falling for it. Its like to late. Am I bein mean? You cant just **** on me for 5 years then at the end try to fix it right?

Update on my divorce situation. It seems like she knows its the end. Shes been clean cooking all the **** I been complaining about she doing now. Shes being extra nice started looking for a better job and all that but you kno wat im not falling for it. Its like to late. Am I bein mean? You cant just **** on me for 5 years then at the end try to fix it right?
back story?

Sounds like she got some act right when she seen you wasn't playing.

Its amazing how things change when a women realizes you don't need her.

fontaine fontaine about 3-4 pages back he explained his story.
Basically she wasn't fulfilling any type of spousal cooperation and he was tired of it.

Tom Collins are good too for a laid back drink...
Also Gin and input juice of choice..
Or something infused with tequila that's not just a shot.....
2nd Gin + anything.
you want to chill and it have no affect on your man region. def a chill drink. kinda like Wine. don't have to drink much to get in to chill relaxed mode.

It's very easy to mess up a BM. I wouldn't trust a busy bartender to make one correctly.

This is why I stick with simple drinks when out
put a splash of tobasco sauce in the BM and YOU'RE WELCOME

Last edited:
Tom Collins are good too for a laid back drink...
Also Gin and input juice of choice..
Or something infused with tequila that's not just a shot.....
2nd Gin + anything.
you want to chill and it have no affect on your man region. def a chill drink. kinda like Wine. don't have to drink much to get in to chill relaxed mode.

It's very easy to mess up a BM. I wouldn't trust a busy bartender to make one correctly.

This is why I stick with simple drinks when out
put a splash of tobasco sauce in the BM and YOU'RE WELCOME

I almost always add more tobasco

But the best one I've ever had was made with Sriracha

Me and Gin don't get along I have some story off that gin but BM need to be spicy. Im at the bar like more spices.....yes I know but I want more

I almost always add more tobasco

But the best one I've ever had was made with Sriracha
now that sounds interesting. When I get back to America may have to be my first drink

I had one of the best Sex sessions of my life drunk off Gin.

Last edited:
I'm a true believer in change. If it's for an authentic reason then things will fall into place. Me and my lady celebrated our 12th anni yesterday and your boy got caught up last week. I know that I'd be 50X better financially by myself but I would rather work on our marriage and be semi happy than seeing another man around my kids. These females will change and follow but only if your honest, communicate and not using lame excuses...Find the reason why you fell in love and ask yourself if it feels the same..(preferably when not upset :lol:)

Thing is brethren( I'm married myself) I live by this saying that my mom uses all the time:
"**** happens and things change"...
Maybe just maybe you should really give it a shot and I hate these but using the ultimatum for counseling. Things just don't magically fix themselves in long term relationships. Walls have been built, resentment has settled in, the nights of going to bed mad have dug their heels in but who is to say that maybe, just maybe, this could be the turning point for you guys to get stronger. Now if your heart isn't into it anymore, then there is nothing wrong with proceeding with a separation then a divorce. Don't try to make yourself feel something if it isn't there but when it comes to marriage I just feel too many people give up too easy nowadays. Hell people don't know how to just be boyfriend/girlfriend nowadays because accessibility to man/woman yambs is just that easy. Really sit down and do some soul searching and ask yourself if this is what you really want. Don't settle for something you don't feel anymore but also to speak with a forked tongue, don't give up so easily.
The best thing to do is keep it 100 and tell her the truth and how you feel and try your best to get into family counseling no matter the outcome so your little mans can see that both parents love him but the sad reality is:
"**** happens things change"...

And to the follow "Supreme" head lolcomin lolcomin
Stop putting so much pressure on yourself with the ladies. The reason they could be curving and canceling is because you maybe giving the scent of desperation off. Just chill, be firm but easy going and let things flow. You don't need a bunch of "plaques"on the wall. Concern yourself with school, family, paper and then the ladies. Women are not going anywhere, just find the balance of confidence and chill with a dash of funny and it will get you a lot more then being Eyeore. Trust the signals you are giving out is causing some of your "L's", just go with the flow and let things happen naturally...

I'm a true believer in change. If it's for an authentic reason then things will fall into place. Me and my lady celebrated our 12th anni yesterday and your boy got caught up last week. I know that I'd be 50X better financially by myself but I would rather work on our marriage and be semi happy than seeing another man around my kids. These females will change and follow but only if your honest, communicate and not using lame excuses...Find the reason why you fell in love and ask yourself if it feels the same..(preferably when not upset :lol:)

I hear you I really do, but let me ask u this is like a cycle shes does nothing fir months I get pissed leave or say I'm going to leave she does but I give her another chance. Rinse and repeat for 5 years. How would you feel after those 5 years? You mad a valid point I didn't realize tho. I think I'm staying cause I don't want another man around my son. I don't even think I can handle that lol. Your right tho I try not to get mad and talk but she just doesn't get what I'm trying to explain to her. I get mad start yelling ish doesn't end well. That's why I suggested counseling but she wont go idk what to do

Ya v neck and nice jeans with some roshes or chucks is a quick and clean look

Saw a yamb Wednesday and this was my uniform but with concords. Simple fit but she complimented my style. Even pointed out the Js. I was impressed :smokin

Yup it's a good fit to wear to work if you know you're headed to the bar right after work.

Nothing better than when a girl unbuttons top 2-3 buttons and ur bare chested :smokin

View media item 938869
That's how my dude E feels when he gets his shirt unbuttoned :lol:

I hear you I really do, but let me ask u this is like a cycle shes does nothing fir months I get pissed leave or say I'm going to leave she does but I give her another chance. Rinse and repeat for 5 years. How would you feel after those 5 years? You mad a valid point I didn't realize tho. I think I'm staying cause I don't want another man around my son. I don't even think I can handle that lol. Your right tho I try not to get mad and talk but she just doesn't get what I'm trying to explain to her. I get mad start yelling ish doesn't end well. That's why I suggested counseling but she wont go idk what to do
Cycling occurs when I **** up. I don't be tripping off the petty **** (cook, clean..etc.) I trip if $ not being spent right or if lying occurs. But rarely raise my voice. Haven't put a hole in the wall in over 4+ yrs :smile:.. In a weird way these females love when we flip out. It maybe (-) attention but it's attention period.
It's your choice. If you decide to call it quits, then make sure you've exhausted all your options. Peace be with you bruh!!

Smh. One of my X coworkers just played me last night. Told this girl I was piping everything we were doing. Chick was heated and welps I didn't get to smash last night and had to go full simp mode to repair it. Lessoned learn.

Is POF thread somewhere one would go to ask Tinder questions? I've seen y'all bring it up fairly often here and I was curious about something.

Well I guess I wouldn't have known that since I've just been lurking here.:lol:

Is tinder like just a straight equivalent of grindr? For hooking up and ****? Do people actually date from there or do they just go out w chicks to smash? Friend has been having bad luck with guys and I keep hearing about this tinder. Before I suggest it to her, I wanted to be sure I wasnt subjecting her to 24/7 cock pics :\

I think NT is a little different since everyone is trying to smash. But I do believe some people use Tinder as away to meet new people and date.

And you could always introduce her to me. I'm a good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom