TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wear a white tee/colored tee under my buttonup shirts and leave one button undone. Do it on my polo shirts sometimes too. Hmm

Colored tee is fine as long as it matches

No reason for white tee though

This is all my personal opinion though, I don't follow magazine fashion trends or the dressing better thread :lol:

Man I'm gonna wear what I want son lol. No girls have complained thus far (to my face) so I'm good 

Is this TAY or dressing better?

(but just to input, I think white tees tend to show more underneath button up shirts. Thats why I prefer wearing dark colored v-neck tees)

Feel like hitting this girl up I haven't talked to in a minute to go out to eat with me. Going back and forth in my head with it 

Chick told me Yale was recruiting her for rowing 
smokin.gif
.....I may have to make something happen with her.

Ya'll bugging :lol:, all I wear are white vnecks, especially under a plaid button up that's unbuttoned 2-3 buttons.

If its a solid color button up though, i'll wear a wifebeater under.

Last edited:
Noticed every time I get a haircut or everytime I grow my hair out, the looks from girls, and compliments from girls skyrocket for that first month and a half or so. Weird, been like that since high school. Strong looks too. Time to start capitalizing

Do you guys smooth talk girls you ONLY tryna smash or get sum top?

She obv likes me but I dnt like her like dat

I just got chewed out via text for not "smooth talking or romanticizing her" when i alluded her to come over.

She said I have no game :lol:

Beater or nothin. No man should ever where a v neck imo.

not everyone can pull off a V neck ( I can't andI have a good physique)
but in the Beater. I get compliments wearin gthe tanks all the time.
(from Yambs, to keep it topic related)

but as we all know the clothes don't make the man.

plus "fashion" changes all the time, I don't keep up.
I wear workout clothes and work casual clothes thats it.

The occasional Tee that matches the kicks on a nice Saturday Afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom