TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys smooth talk girls you ONLY tryna smash or get sum top?

She obv likes me but I dnt like her like dat

I just got chewed out via text for not "smooth talking or romanticizing her" when i alluded her to come over.

She said I have no game :lol:

She wants to feel wanted, just smooth talk her if thats what you have to do to smash.

You already said you dont like her like that, technically you dont have to mean anything you say :lol:

Last edited:
They almost kicked me out of Tao for repeatedly unbuttoning my shirt all the way with no undershirt

Yeah but u do urs almost all the damn way down lmao.

More or less if u have a nice button up on and I can see a white tee... SMDH.

That time it was all the way unbuttoned. These girls kept doing it. The bouncers told me for a 3rd time and I just smiled and pointed at the chicks

That time it was all the way unbuttoned. These girls kept doing it. The bouncers told me for a 3rd time and I just smiled and pointed at the chicks

:pimp:

One thing I do sometimes if button it all the way to the top. Girls will ask why I have it like that and I play it off like, "Oh I had a tie on for work..."

Next thing they are undoing it for me. :smokin

Ya'll ever go limp at the worst times?

Man, all that time, preparation, and finally ,when you bring a girl back, you can't get it up!!!! 
mean.gif

So I brought back this white girl, she was with it. She was out with her friends, and her other friend was the HOMIE. She actually brought her back home, (to change) and drove her back to my spot after the club. Talk about a wing man! 

Well, my game was on point that night, partly because I was TWISTED, I had that sloppy bro confidence on lock. I had two margaritas (3 shots each,) and 2 shots with my boys, 1 shot I bought for her, and 1 shot she bought for me. By 2 AM I was faded. Anyways.....we are making out, she smokes, so I could taste the nicotine, was a turn off........anyways she's cute and all, but the fact that 1) I was really faded and 2) Her cigarrette breath.......when we were on my bed, I couldn't get it up 
sick.gif

Tried everything, she gave me head for a good 5 minutes, played with her all over, dry humped, everything, I couldn't get it going. I could get it up momentarily, but I couldn't keep it up. Anyways, we fell asleep around 4 AM out of frustration.

Woke up in the morning and had that emotional feel of dissapointment. Really disspointed in myself. Ya'll ever go through this? What do ya'll do to make sure it doesn't happen? It's a fine line between having a fun night out drinking and making sure you keep things correct below the belt....... DAMN. 

:pimp:

One thing I do sometimes if button it all the way to the top. Girls will ask why I have it like that and I play it off like, "Oh I had a tie on for work..."

Next thing they are undoing it for me. :smokin

:lol:

One girl just randomly unbuttoned my boys shirt before even introducing herself and was like "I want to see your chest!"

Ya'll ever go limp at the worst times?

Man, all that time, preparation, and finally ,when you bring a girl back, you can't get it up!!!! :smh:

So I brought back this white girl, she was with it. She was out with her friends, and her other friend was the HOMIE. She actually brought her back home, (to change) and drove her back to my spot after the club. Talk about a wing man! 

Well, my game was on point that night, partly because I was TWISTED, I had that sloppy bro confidence on lock. I had two margaritas (3 shots each,) and 2 shots with my boys, 1 shot I bought for her, and 1 shot she bought for me. By 2 AM I was faded. Anyways.....we are making out, she smokes, so I could taste the nicotine, was a turn off........anyways she's cute and all, but the fact that 1) I was really faded and 2) Her cigarrette breath.......when we were on my bed, I couldn't get it up :x

Tried everything, she gave me head for a good 5 minutes, played with her all over, dry humped, everything, I couldn't get it going. I could get it up momentarily, but I couldn't keep it up. Anyways, we fell asleep around 4 AM out of frustration.

Woke up in the morning and had that emotional feel of dissapointment. Really disspointed in myself. Ya'll ever go through this? What do ya'll do to make sure it doesn't happen? It's a fine line between having a fun night out drinking and making sure you keep things correct below the belt....... DAMN. 

You drank too much. That's it, really.

Finally going out tonight after a while...

whats your guys go2 drink? i wanna try something new other than the usual vodka/redbull and vodka/sprite i get.

whats your guys go2 drink? i wanna try something new other than the usual vodka/redbull and vodka/sprite i get.

Try whiskey or henny on the rocks or with coke

Whiskey ginger ale is a good choice as E mentioned

Markers and coke, markers 46 on the rocks, crown and coke(if I'm a urban place) bloody Mary when I'm at the lounge. All depends om where I'm at but I'm a whiskey fan.

I should just don't want to make that cross country to the east coast for grad school. I'll make a decision come October.

Last edited:
I'm a big whiskey guy myself and mostly neat/ on the rocks. Not what I would recommend if you don't like whiskey though lol.

Tom Collins are good too for a laid back drink...
Also Gin and input juice of choice..
Or something infused with tequila that's not just a shot..
To the Houston lurkers/heads in here there is a bar called El Big Bad, little pricey but it's a dope little spot downtown..
Also if you do Henny straight up, It can sometimes have adverse affects on you...
Some people get extremely horny and your pipe can last what seems like forever or you could end up as limp as a possum playing dead.
Both scenerios have happen to me but my tolerance level for it now has prevented the latter, lol...

Last edited:
Bloody Mary is my drink but I only get them in the south after I had a horrible one in DC.

It's very easy to mess up a BM. I wouldn't trust a busy bartender to make one correctly.

This is why I stick with simple drinks when out

If you ever wonder why black girls got so much more rump than every other women...

Come to south Africa.

#motherlandbooty >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom