TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess I wouldn't have known that since I've just been lurking here.:lol:

Is tinder like just a straight equivalent of grindr? For hooking up and ****? Do people actually date from there or do they just go out w chicks to smash? Friend has been having bad luck with guys and I keep hearing about this tinder. Before I suggest it to her, I wanted to be sure I wasnt subjecting her to 24/7 cock pics :\
who's your friend?
I'm also in south florida :smile:

Well I guess I wouldn't have known that since I've just been lurking here.:lol:

Is tinder like just a straight equivalent of grindr? For hooking up and ****? Do people actually date from there or do they just go out w chicks to smash? Friend has been having bad luck with guys and I keep hearing about this tinder. Before I suggest it to her, I wanted to be sure I wasnt subjecting her to 24/7 cock pics :\

No idea what grindr is

Tinder is a mix of casual sex and more serious people

I use online dating for both. My motto is I'm going to do me and enjoy life until I find the one to settle down

yeah, what doc said.

it's a good mixture, like any dating application/site. plenty of good people that just want to date, plenty just wanting to hook up short term.

past year or so has been post college, so it's more difficult to meet new women for me at least, even when regularly playing the night life game friday/sat nights.

plus I keep a small circle of friends/acquaintances, so it's very seldom that I get introduced to a girl through them.

grindr is supposedly the same concept as tinder, but it's for homosexuals.

Thanks for the input guys :))

Louislagerfield: where in south Florida are you? We're in Plantation. If you're a cool guy, I'm sure she'll be down to hang out. It'd just be odd having to explain how I know you :lol:
PM me, I don't want to be putting too many details on here.

my text game has been terrible lately, phone has been dry :smh:

this gives me no motivation whatsoever

Thanks for the input guys :))

Louislagerfield: where in south Florida are you? We're in Plantation. If you're a cool guy, I'm sure she'll be down to hang out. It'd just be odd having to explain how I know you :lol:
PM me, I don't want to be putting too many details on here.
didn't think you were serious lol PMd :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Went to a University of Delaware for a festival over the weekend and I must say if most colleges are like this with the chicks then some guys must not be trying with all the potential out here man..

I think I want this girl as my GF but I got issues with letting people in...prolly just say f it and go with the flow.

How do you guys break through girls' resistance to your physical advances? My boy and I brought two girls back to my place for drinks on Friday. Have Girl A in my bed and making out heavy but can't get her clothes off; she says, she's honestly on her flow and wants to go at it later this week possibly. I get tired of the chase and call it quits. Meanwhile, my friend is in my living room with the other girl, girl B, and is getting it in more than me, enjoying the nips, touching the P, etc. but doesn't have a condom so passes on it. I take out Girl B out for lunch today and back to my crib. She's a straight up prude, telling me we just met and she's not aggressive early on. She won't lie down on the bed and kiss, etc. It's only the 1st time kicking it alone with both girls but usually 3 strikes and they're out with me.

Last edited:
Went to a University of Delaware for a festival over the weekend and I must say if most colleges are like this with the chicks then some guys must not be trying with all the potential out here man..

I think I want this girl as my GF but I got issues with letting people in...prolly just say f it and go with the flow.

Delaware is always ranked as one of the best party schools in America lol.

How do you guys break through girls' resistance to your physical advances? My boy and I brought two girls back to my place for drinks on Friday. Have Girl A in my bed and making out heavy but can't get her clothes off; she says, she's honestly on her flow and wants to go at it later this week possibly. I get tired of the chase and call it quits. Meanwhile, my friend is in my living room with the other girl, girl B, and is getting it in more than me, enjoying the nips, touching the P, etc. but doesn't have a condom so passes on it. I take out Girl B out for lunch today and back to my crib. She's a straight up prude, telling me we just met and she's not aggressive early on. She won't lie down on the bed and kiss, etc. It's only the 1st time kicking it alone with both girls but usually 3 strikes and they're out with me.

That's funny.

Met girl at bar last night. Told her, "I'll walk you to ur pad," which was down the street... Let's me in and cruise to her room as people were sleeping in her living room. Start talking and she cuddles up on me. Tells me nothing is going to happen.

One thing leads to another, smash smash smash.

:pimp:

Girl B is not going to do anything with you. She was gonna give it up for your boy, but she telling you "we just met". Your boy can probably still get it too. Girl A was just being a good friend. Look into some other chicks.

These girls probably get 'liquid courage' and act completely different when sober. Girl A even told me that she's been called a tease; my boy goes to school with girl A and has flirted with her before. He says that she's a tease. However, Girl A and I have great chemistry. she's black/ rican and her 38 DDs make me curious :evil: so I won't cancel her just yet. Funny thing is I chilled with Girl A's other friend, Girl C, and Girl A called me "an opportunist" :rofl: Won't cancel Girl B just yet either. She's making some magic brownies this week :pimp: Tryna line up this white girl who seems DTF. She just wants something casual and is trying to cancel this guy who wants to wife her.

Girl B is not going to do anything with you. She was gonna give it up for your boy, but she telling you "we just met". Your boy can probably still get it too. Girl A was just being a good friend. Look into some other chicks.

Last edited:

Honestly if you were doing it right you would of got the yambs. Use your hands and mouth to distract her when you're taking her clothes off and stuff. Don't let the clothes coming off be the "focus" if that makes sense. Do it slow too, let her get comfortable or she'll stop you right away.

That's funny.

Met girl at bar last night. Told her, "I'll walk you to ur pad," which was down the street... Let's me in and cruise to her room as people were sleeping in her living room. Start talking and she cuddles up on me. Tells me nothing is going to happen.

One thing leads to another, smash smash smash.

:pimp:

Point proven. I've heard the "we're not doing it" speech so many times. All you gotta do is touch and kiss the girl in the right places and no girl will "stop" you once she gets turned on.

:lol: :pimp: That's my school. there are yambs galore here

Last edited:
always tell them once they say they are a good girl or theyre not like that, say "it dont matter, i can tell you have a good heart and youre a good person, sex or not youer cool" this will 90 percent of the time get you play in those situations

on a side note

just moved to Cali a month ago from Seattle, 
bagged a chick off POF 2 weeks ago, we went out last night and I got mouffed up after she took me to her homegirls house warming
tinder has been dry, but i been taking girls snapchats, i smashed chicks I met off Twitter, and IG already. I just need to smash a Tinder & Snapchat chick 
snapchat girls be shiesty, they give the nudes, but never wanna smash

I've said this before and I'll say it again...

When a girl says, "Nothing is gonna happen" or "I don't do this often" sex is clearly already on her mind.

She is basically saying if I think you are hot enough and you turn me on enough, we will smash.
Just do seductive things and the yambs will blossom.

The drought (last time was January) is over :pimp: Chilled and smashed the new yamb all weekend. How about this though... Before I hit the first time she warns me she just lost her virginity two weeks ago and I have to go super slow. I have been slow stroking it but after 10-15 min she asks for me to finish because it starts to hurt her. The tightest, wettest P I've ever had. Gonna turn this girl out into a freak once sex becomes more comfortable for her.

I guess she was really studious in HS an her parents wouldn't let her have bf any way. Then first year of college (Ivy League school) she had a bf who was also virgin for 10 months and they only did oral. They broke up and she decided she just wanted to get the deed over with about two weeks ago. Said it was so traumatic and painful she didn't wanna see the guy again. Glad that wasn't me. But I'm her 2nd :wow:

Last edited:
The drought (last time was January) is over :pimp: Chilled and smashed the new yamb all weekend. How about this though... Before I hit the first time she warns me she just lost her virginity two weeks ago and I have to go super slow. I have been slow stroking it but after 10-15 min she asks for me to finish because it starts to hurt her. The tightest, wettest P I've ever had. Gonna turn this girl out into a freak once sex becomes more comfortable for her.

I guess she was really studious in HS an her parents wouldn't let her have bf any way. Then first year of college (Ivy League school) she had a bf who was also virgin for 10 months and they only did oral. They broke up and she decided she just wanted to get the deed over with about two weeks ago. Said it was so traumatic and painful she didn't wanna see the guy again. Glad that wasn't me. But I'm her 2nd :wow:

wow....a drought for me is like 2 weeks

do you masturbate weekly or something?

2nd point

that girl is gonna fall in love with you

wow....a drought for me is like 2 weeks

do you masturbate weekly or something?

2nd point

that girl is gonna fall in love with you

Yeah this has been my longest drought since being a virgin. Solid 3 months :x

On the bolded, hardly ever do that. But before a first date...

View media item 942557
...it's mandatory.

Last edited:
What kind of less obvious signals do you look for to know if a girl is feeling you?

Chick was with a couple of her friends at a bar and texted me to come out. I came and like 10 mins later her friends dipped and she stayed and kicked it with me for an hour or so (both had to be up early). She's just getting out of a relationship so i think there's a bit of a guard, but she was a tough nut to crack. Wasn't getting any clear signals besides the eye contact and light touching when talking. Maybe I was too p***y to make a move, but I don't want to move at a pace too fast for her.

Last edited:
What kind of less obvious signals do you look for to know if a girl is feeling you?

Chick was with a couple of her friends at a bar and texted me to come out. I came and like 10 mins later her friends dipped and she stayed and kicked it with me for an hour or so (both had to be up early). She's just getting out of a relationship so i think there's a bit of a guard, but she was a tough nut to crack. Wasn't getting any clear signals besides the eye contact and light touching when talking. Maybe I was too p***y to make a move, but I don't want to move at a pace too fast for her.

How was the conversation? Was she asking questions about you/did she seem interested in you? Or were you carrying the conversation. Was she on her cell phone at all? Was she buying her own drinks?

How was the conversation? Was she asking questions about you/did she seem interested in you? Or were you carrying the conversation. Was she on her cell phone at all? Was she buying her own drinks?
I was already buzzing a little bit. She stopped after 2 because she was driving and had to be up at 6. Conversation was OKAY. About work, and weddings, and family. TBH I sensed a little bit of dullness from her (which I've had friends warn me about regarding her personality). I talked with her for about a hour a few nights before this so there wasn't too too much to add. 

She didn't use her phone. I offered to get her a drink but like I said she was done after a few.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom