TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does unfollowing someone you use to date on IG make you look like a lame/soft/simp? I finally moved on from shorty and seeing her pop up on my timeline would be a constant reminider so I just unfollowed her and she unfollowed me shortly after. I had a discussion with my boy and he was saying that's a lame move..But why keep any connection to her if it's done

Nope. It's your life and your social media. If you don't want somebody there, get rid of them. I don't like having that many people on my social media so I'll delete people for all types of reasons, oh you an Eagles fan always running your mouth, delete. So I have no problem deleting girls I stopped dating or whatever.

I delete people if my friendship with them ends all the time.

Been lurking this thread for awhile and would like some insight if possible...(the story's kind of long so I'll try and condense it as much as possible).

So I met this girl roughly 2 months ago. We met at my IM football games because she was friends with some of my teammates, so she just came to watch/support. She approached me first while we were practicing before our game one night and we started talking then. Apparently she had interest in me a few weeks before we met, so I took her on a date a week after my game. Keep in mind, she broke up with her ex around the time that we first met and all her past bfs were goons and people who had no real future. Also, she had a bad past of being labeled as a "****" and drank/partied a lot. So we start to click and have study dates, car talks, dinners, and all that other good stuff for a solid month and a half and we would see each other roughly 5-6 times a week. Our interest in each other soon became a "like", and that "like" became a "really like(?)", but not to the point of love yet. This happened fast for the both of us and I believe it was because we were both straight up and transparent with each other from the beginning. We both didn't want to play games and wanted to be serious about this. One evening she asked me that she wasn't really looking to date atm because 2015 was a bad year for her and she wanted to change herself (She started to change because of me (ie. she stopped going to parties/drinking, went to church, stopped hanging out with the wrong crowd, actually focused on her studies so she could have a good future, etc.) and she said she was happy that I was there to help her). I told her that was fine and I was willing to wait for her since we were fine the way we were and I wasn't in a rush to be in a relationship anyways. She said okay and we kept doing what we had been doing. So we continue to go on dates, our feelings for each other grow, etc., and fast-forward to last Friday night. We're just texting random ish and she tells me, "I know I've already said this before, but I need time". I was like, "Did I say something wrong?". Long story short, she said that she just needed time to change herself and re-evaluate her life, didn't want to tie me down, and was afraid that we wouldn't be officially together next year (a month ago she gave me confirmation that we would be together next year). I was like "wtf?". Why would she say that all of a sudden when we were perfectly fine up to this point? She goes on and on saying how she doesn't want to hurt me and then ultimately says that we'd be better off as friends. I wanted to talk to her in person because I didn't know wtf was going on at this point but she'd give me some lame excuse saying how she was busy and all this other bs. I tried multiple times to talk to her but she just kept giving me the same excuse each time so I said "**** it" and told her that I was done trying to be friends with her since she couldn't give me 30 minutes to an hour of her time to get closure. And the fact that she kept telling me that she missed me and wanted to see me a week ago, yet didn't make an effort, was kind of sketch. 

So I guess my question is, why would she change her mind about me all of a sudden when everything was going fine between us? I don't think she played me, but maybe had a change of heart? 

Last edited:
just let that go, she saving you a lot of trouble

she playing too many games and it sounds like she may have a conscious and notice you feeling her a little too much and don't want to feel guilty about breaking your heart

just let that go, she saving you a lot of trouble

she playing too many games and it sounds like she may have a conscious and notice you feeling her a little too much and don't want to feel guilty about breaking your heart
I mean, I'm glad that she told me now instead of next year or something, but it just doesn't make sense to me when she had "strong feelings" for me n ish...

But yea, I'm pretty much over her at this point...was done with her bs after yesterday afternoon when I tried to get coffee with her 
mean.gif

First, pics?

Secondly, you deserve better famb. I know it probably doesn't look like it in your eyes but don't save a ho3. Tyrone is obviously hitting that, and right where you said that she's been 'changing' for you. Eff that. You truly change only for yourself never for others.

And her delaying be official with you should've been a sign. Once you guys do make it official, nothing real is going to change. You just put a label on it. Seems to me that something is holding her back from commitment. Like you said you were talking to her right when she broke up with her bf, could you have been the rebound guy.

I honestly feel like you deserve a lot better and if shorty can't appreciate that, and she 'needs more time'. Eff that, stop wasting your valuable time on someone who isn't reciprocating the same feelings.

I mean, I'm glad that she told me now instead of next year or something, but it just doesn't make sense to me when she had "strong feelings" for me n ish...

But yea, I'm pretty much over her at this point...was done with her bs after yesterday afternoon when I tried to get coffee with her :smh:  
Don't waste anytime focusing on her and thinking about what went wrong. These **** are crazy. You dodged a bullet. Focus on yourself and I bet you she will try to get in touch with you sooner or later and thats where either you curve her or you smash and dash.

First, pics?

Secondly, you deserve better famb. I know it probably doesn't look like it in your eyes but don't save a ho3. Tyrone is obviously hitting that, and right where you said that she's been 'changing' for you. Eff that. You truly change only for yourself never for others.

And her delaying be official with you should've been a sign. Once you guys do make it official, nothing real is going to change. You just put a label on it. Seems to me that something is holding her back from commitment. Like you said you were talking to her right when she broke up with her bf, could you have been the rebound guy.

I honestly feel like you deserve a lot better and if shorty can't appreciate that, and she 'needs more time'. Eff that, stop wasting your valuable time on someone who isn't reciprocating the same feelings.
Don't have pics on me atm, but I'll post one once I get home 
laugh.gif

I haven't dated/been in a relationship in a long time (6 years or so) so I'm kind of out of the loop in finding red flags. But you're right. It would've been just a label since we were holding hands n such anyways (she wanted to show affection for me, so we agreed we'd do it only in "private"). I mean...I could've been a rebound, but she said that I wasn't (I know, I shouldn't believe everything that girls say) and would've been the first guy that she'd be able to bring to her parents. I tend to trust people too easily...
Don't waste anytime focusing on her and thinking about what went wrong. These **** are crazy. You dodged a bullet. Focus on yourself and I bet you she will try to get in touch with you sooner or later and thats where either you curve her or you smash and dash.
Yea, I'm moving on now and if she does happen to msg me later or something, I'll probably just smash and dash at that point. Done messing with these snakes. 

Appreciate the insight from y'all though. Repped. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
NT definitely gonna say another dude was smashing her out while you were taking it slow.

:rofl:  I'm positive that she wasn't out smashing some other dude since she only smashes guys if they're dating. She doesn't believe in FWBs..
Don't put anything past these chicks. One mans ***** is another mans Queen. Remember that fam. She may not be giving you the cheeks unless you're in a relationship, but she could be doing it for someone else. Not that I'm saying she is.

So I guess my question is, why would she change her mind about me all of a sudden when everything was going fine between us? I don't think she played me, but maybe had a change of heart? 
You dodged a bullet, at least she didn't string you along and told you upfront. Keep it moving, don't try to change her mind, it won't work..Speaking from experience

And if I were you, I wouldn't post pics

Last edited:
Don't put anything past these chicks. One mans ***** is another mans Queen. Remember that fam. She may not be giving you the cheeks unless you're in a relationship, but she could be doing it for someone else. Not that I'm saying she is.
I hear you fam. I'll def keep that in mind. 
You dodged a bullet, at least she didn't string you along and told you upfront. Keep it moving, don't try to change her mind, it won't work..Speaking from experience

And if I were you, I wouldn't post pics
Yea, it sucks right now and I really did think that we would've worked out. But I'm glad she said what she had to say to me now, rather than later. There are plenty of fish in the sea...

Question that I've always wondered...

Do married couples use birth control?
One of the pros of being married I assume is smashing raw. I'll be damned if I gotta use a rubber on my wife. But what if we don't want kids yet? Is the only other option birth control? Am I bugging out?

Someone shed light

Then use some form of birth control or just risk it. Once I get out of my current situation, I think I'm going to get the snip and throw caution to the wind and just go h.a.m. It's not fair, I haven't even had vaginal intercourse with a great deal of women, and the one who ends up getting pregnant is the least worth of damn of all of them by far.

Then use some form of birth control or just risk it. Once I get out of my current situation, I think I'm going to get the snip and throw caution to the wind and just go h.a.m. It's not fair, I haven't even had vaginal intercourse with a great deal of women, and the one who ends up getting pregnant is the least worth of damn of all of them by far.

Yo you sound so unhappy throughout this pregnancy man .

Whatever you going through right now, just remember that things always get better, fam

Just because you got a girl pregnant doesn't mean you have to be with her...

I'm not with my kid's mom and we're great. Every boyfriend she ever had hates me but **** em. It's about my kid and I don't need their insecurities getting in my way. We never had beef, we just didn't feel the need to turn a fling into marriage because we had a kid.

Like DatZNasty bring the lol's but man honestly as weird as it may sound you taught me a huge lesson , stay strap at all times even if she's on birth control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom