TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though if her name is Sara can you PM me her number? I used to have it but not anymore.

Does unfollowing someone you use to date on IG make you look like a lame/soft/simp? I finally moved on from shorty and seeing her pop up on my timeline would be a constant reminider so I just unfollowed her and she unfollowed me shortly after. I had a discussion with my boy and he was saying that's a lame move..But why keep any connection to her if it's done
it's only lame if you doin' it to try to hurt her, but if you don't wanna see her hit that button.

Is that to pass her number along to me :nerd:

No, she was a valued customer. Her eyes look a little too open there but if that's not her she's got a twin I swear.

Really though she used to always come through my place with her two friends. Gay guy and a this cute light skin chick (shorter than her). Well one day it was just her that came through and she told me that her friend has a thing for me. So I was driving my car around campus one day and see her friend and I ask if she needs a ride. Then we started chilling after that but this was before I really had much game and she was older than me and I made moves but nothing really happened. She said she was into me before but really liked being my friend now. So I kind of blew her off after that and when I graduated she texted me out of the blue to get dinner. Well my gf at the time (now ex) saw that text and replied, "sorry, I'm engaged now." and I've never heard from her again. But I would be extremely curious about what she's up to now. I know she lives in the area.

Last edited:

Does unfollowing someone you use to date on IG make you look like a lame/soft/simp? I finally moved on from shorty and seeing her pop up on my timeline would be a constant reminider so I just unfollowed her and she unfollowed me shortly after. I had a discussion with my boy and he was saying that's a lame move..But why keep any connection to her if it's done

it's only lame if you doin' it to try to hurt her, but if you don't wanna see her hit that button.

Man I unfollowed my ex immediately after we broke up. Knew I couldn't see that **** at that particular point in time. Out of sight, out of mind.

Is that Henn hitting from the back in the vid?

LOL.

Last edited:
I prevented all of that cause when me and my ex broke up I wasn't following her twitter cause she tweeted the dumbest stuff. I unfollowed her while we were together. She didn't have an IG then and when we broke up she unfriended me on FB at some point, I just looked up and she wasn't there anymore.

I will say the chick i was with before my ex, she unfriended me after the last time we smashed and I stopped talkin' to her and she found her a new dude

It's lame if it's a bird that you had an argument with or something corny pissed you off and you got all emotional.

It's not lame if it's a chick you loved. Shorty has to go in order for you to get over her. In a breakup, all parties have the right to be selfish in doing what they gotta do to get over the other person. i dont see how you can get over a chick you used to love by seeing her on IG daily. It's not your job to be her friend right now. F the friendship steeze anyhow. That's how these chicks maintain control. Dead her in all aspects of your life and just straight ignore her subsequent attempts at contact.

What in the high, holy hell is going on in here
pharrel.gif

Nah, I always make that move. Out of sight, out of mind. Hard to move forward that with that constant reminder of the past, especially if you see she got into another relationship. Rather not even see that ish
Man I unfollowed my ex immediately after we broke up. Knew I couldn't see that **** at that particular point in time. Out of sight, out of mind.
LOL.
Exactly!

Some great things happened in our brothers' lives but my PMs lack the proper proof of how great
I mean reading those texts had me conflicted[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
You can't smash on the gas and coast at the same damn time..
That's why it's imperative to just be up front and honest with the ladies.
Granted feelings change when dating and you may see things that make you do an about face, but there's got to be more to that convo.
Only time I've seen(personally and from my bros) a girl go bat **** crazy like that is either:
You surprised her with that pipe game and she's hooked
Or
You knew you weren't feeling her like that and put somethings in her head that got her believing in you like that or the situation.
It's very rare women just go straight left like that.

Unfollow if it bothers you or slows down you getting over her. If you were over her follow/unfollow wouldn't matter anymore. Yes this looks like you're still in your feels, but **** you are, it is what it is. Gotta remove remnants of them for atleast a while to be whole again.

If chick not upset that I havnt taken her out yet I'll post a pic to hold the thread over.

Just give me time. I don't like posting pics if I'm not doing anything with the chick.

:lol: if we don't meet for breakfast that morning then I'm going to invite her out for happy hour that same day.

To come chill with the crew

Man I think back on that yearning just to know if she's ok, what she's up to. That feeling was scary. I'm glad that sort of over emotional high is a one and done thing.

Haven't spoken to my current for 3 days, got sick of her religious debates and her inundating me with her beliefs when I just wanted to spend quality time with my girl away from **** like that. Might've got a bit frustrated and yelled a bit in public. I was swaggin over the weekend, now I feel bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom