TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the pics is her dolo, the video of her ex smashing was sent after she ran out of amos and realized that nothing was hitting the target.

damnnnn son. that's crazyy. i feel for you Pa. Move on though. things always get better in life

Wow, son treating us like his girl, like he doesn't know what we want.

:rofl:

Son got mixtapes and cover art and ain't tryna bless the gang? Smh

I'm not saying I want anything in my inbox btw, but sometimes in life...

lol the pics is her dolo, the video of her ex smashing was sent after she ran out of amos and realized that nothing was hitting the target.

damnnnn son. that's crazyy. i feel for you Pa. Move on though. things always get better in life

Wow, son treating us like his girl, like he doesn't know what we want.

Son got mixtapes and cover art and ain't tryna bless the gang? Smh

I'm not saying I want anything in my inbox btw, but sometimes in life...

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just wasted 2 months worth of dates with this one chick who apparently got swept off her feet by some "knight in shining armor." Moral of the story: Never assume there will be a subsequent date. If you have an agenda shoot your shot immediately. I wouldn't consider this a complete loss had I smashed. Only have myself to blame. L taken, charged to the game, on to the next one.

If prince charming doesn't work out for her and she comes barking back up my tree she's getting slayed on site! The gentleman has left the building people.

Yeah unless you're just completely confident you can warm her up to smashing, I say always shoot your shot when you feel the time is right. The worst she could do is say no. I'm not doing all the dates if I'm not smashing. Really, if we're feeling each other and the situation is right, I'm trying to hit..unless I really like the chick then I can wait.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

If so throw me on

Last edited:
Yo didn't something like this happen before. Dude posted a Pic then another NTer asked if it was said chick. It was.

They discuss things over PM.

Does unfollowing someone you use to date on IG make you look like a lame/soft/simp? I finally moved on from shorty and seeing her pop up on my timeline would be a constant reminider so I just unfollowed her and she unfollowed me shortly after. I had a discussion with my boy and he was saying that's a lame move..But why keep any connection to her if it's done

Nah famb, I think you made the right move. You're ready to move on, and it's just Instagram really not that serious. Having any form of contact will mess you up on the long run with one of those dumb drugged up nights. Happened to me the other day. Besides you did it first so you're winning LOL. Especially the fact that she could've done it too at anytime but did it right after you did. Your good, just flourish with all the other yambs out there.

Meh, its just Instagram. I personally wouldn't have unfollowed her, but regardless it's not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom