TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif

Had that final sit down closure meeting with spanish chick. Ill miss those yambs but it had to be cut off

March is so far. You got to at least come by and chill.

Henn what's good :nerd:

I'm just not goign to fill the seats to my stadium, but nothing wrong with going to other cities and seeing if I should move the franchise over .

Yea man im def.. tomm im not even goign to start helping my boy til 2/3 so I know i cant make it tomm night but im actually good to go on friday-Sunday.

btw, talked to my homegirl she said it's a go if you wanna come through

I'm just not goign to fill the seats to my stadium, but nothing wrong with going to other cities and seeing if I should move the franchise over .

Yea man im def.. tomm im not even goign to start helping my boy til 2/3 so I know i cant make it tomm night but im actually good to go on friday-Sunday.

I'm actually going to be in LA Friday thru Sunday.

:smokin on your homegirl saying it's cool

Yea me and Henn may not be able to meet up cause my flight is at 5:00 and not 6:38 like I thought.

Last edited:
I promise that I will catch up on this thread one day.

Until that day comes fellas... Keep ya ear to the grindstone.

The Don is en route.

Last edited:

My dude said a stadium...not filling up a bench, but filling a stadium. :lol:

Savage.

So I grabbed breakfast with chick earlier. Seems cool people from the Convo we was having, not sure if she is 5'9 more like 5'8 but whatever. I really don't know height if you not 5'10-6'1.....I just think you are short :\

We have some common interest,open to music and other things. Nothing much to go from there just need to setup another date. She thought me taking her out for breakfast was interesting and different. Told her it was a first and thought it was a good idea to do so.

Yea fellas I told her about NT thru talk. She said she knew someone who was on here(maybe dated them) who would tell her about NT. Hmmmmm maybe I just went out with Kellyrep and didn't even know. :nerd:

Last edited:
So I grabbed breakfast with chick earlier. Seems cool people from the Convo we was having, not sure if she is 5'9 more like 5'8 but whatever. I really don't know height if you not 5'10-6'1.....I just think you are short :\

We have some common interest,open to music and other things. Nothing much to go from there just need to setup another date. She thought me taking her out for breakfast was interesting and different. Told her it was a first and thought it was a good idea to do so.

Yea fellas I told her about NT thru talk. She said she knew someone who was on here(maybe dated them) who would tell her about NT. Hmmmmm maybe I just went out with Kellyrep and didn't even know. :nerd:

How tall are you man? I find your height fetish with these chicks hilarious :lol:.

Climbing trees huh.

Yea me and Henn may not be able to meet up cause my flight is at 5:00 and not 6:38 like I thought.

I didn't go to work today. Just chillin right now if you wanna come through and play some PS4 or something lmk.

I didn't go to work today. Just chillin right now if you wanna come through and play some PS4 or something lmk.
Yea im going to do that. Text me your address

She did mention a tall handsome well dressed traveler in her post.
Damn

How tall are you man? I find your height fetish with these chicks hilarious :lol:.

Climbing trees huh.
:lol: I'm just 6'0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom