TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question. Can any of yall sing.?

Was just in the book store and this chick just starts singing this beautiful melody. The clerk that was helping me was looking and was just shaking her head. I told her. Hell if i could sing ill be on my tyrese sweet lady steez. Singing in public with my headphones acting like i cant.

Still want to know this question. use those powers for evil

"I feel this way and I'm 100% sure about it. And maybe it's lust or something. But this is something I don't want to lose right now because it actually feels real."

"Maybe this is half lust half something else who knows. There's a trait about you that's honestly irresistible. Can't put my finger on it."

"Ok well I'm going to sleep but I should tell you that I REALLY wanted to **** you tonight, like more than ever before"

What the ****. :rofl:

DC chick? Y'all are old news, now :lol:

MwTpNMz.gif

Random question. Can any of yall sing.?

Was just in the book store and this chick just starts singing this beautiful melody. The clerk that was helping me was looking and was just shaking her head. I told her. Hell if i could sing ill be on my tyrese sweet lady steez. Singing in public with my headphones acting like i cant.

One of my boys from college could but he was a super nice guy. Never used his powers for evil and even got taken advantage of a few times :smh:

One of my boys from college could but he was a super nice guy. Never used his powers for evil and even got taken advantage of a few times :smh:

man, I literally think about this everyday though... Singing in my car im like man if i had skills i'd just roll with the windows down music low and killing it.. having chicks melt

In 6th grade, went on a trip to ATL. It was late at night on the bus and I'm singing Usher's "Burn" and one of my classmates taps me on the shoulder and said you sing good :lol:. Never made a move

I do think these dudes out here with the smooth *** voices are flourishing. Right?

Last edited:
Are you trying to get yambs or are you looking for reps on NT. :rolleyes If you were really trying to get yambs you wouldn't jeopardize them by posting her number and talking bout you don't care.

Shut yo mouf and head back to the footy thread. Instigating the situation without a single contribution. Smh.

So my boy comes in town yesterday and he wanted to go out last night , I wasn't really in the mood but I couldn't tell him no since he's in town so I we went out. So I'm out there playing the field, handling my business while my boy is just like "man I don't know what's up with me tonight, I can't even approach anything.". So I tell him point out a chick he wants so I can make convo with em so he can enventually just hop in. So he points out two snow bunnies and a black chick, (all 6-7 at the most) he wanted the black chick, so I'm like ok cool. I go over there and talk to them and i threw out a compliment to all of them to break the ice. I get on the side of em and say " you guys look nice tonight." . The two snow bunnies were cheesing up and said awe thank you. The black chick looks at me and says um ok and turns around. Since my boy wanted the black chick I had to say something back so I said , "so what's up with you, why you're acting like that? You can't take a compliment?". She says with an attitude, "Ok you gave me (she didn't say "us" by the way) a compliment, that's all you had to say." Her two snow bunny friends rolled her eyes at her and I just hit the

and dipped out...
She was one of those "I like to go hiking, canyoning, and riding four wheelers " type of sisters
But anyways

Literally 2 mins later this chick I been eying the whole night but I could never get a hold of, came out of no where and introduced herself to me. She was cute and kept saying at first she was too shy to come talk to me and I told her I was going to introduce myself but I always lost track of her. Needless to say she was hella cool, beautiful personality and I'll be setting something up with her pretty soon. After that I diddy bopped to the car and called it a night.

I know this was a bit of a long read but just wanted to tell you guys just cause one biddy ain't feeling ya don't mean others ain't. Shoot your stick all damn night if you have to fellas, eventually one will bite. Biddies just have different preferences ya know. It's funny cause the I wasn't even trying to pull the first chick for myself but whatever. I also pulled this cute thick chick but she's from outta state :frown:

PS : would post more in this thread but it seems like it turned more into a relationship thread than just actually pulling yambs thread

Serious question. If I take one of those black rhino pills and run a 5K like two days later - am I gonna die?

So my boy comes in town yesterday and he wanted to go out last night , I wasn't really in the mood but I couldn't tell him no since he's in town so I we went out. So I'm out there playing the field, handling my business while my boy is just like "man I don't know what's up with me tonight, I can't even approach anything.". So I tell him point out a chick he wants so I can make convo with em so he can enventually just hop in. So he points out two snow bunnies and a black chick, (all 6-7 at the most) he wanted the black chick, so I'm like ok cool. I go over there and talk to them and i threw out a compliment to all of them to break the ice. I get on the side of em and say " you guys look nice tonight." . The two snow bunnies were cheesing up and said awe thank you. The black chick looks at me and says um ok and turns around. Since my boy wanted the black chick I had to say something back so I said , "so what's up with you, why you're acting like that? You can't take a compliment?". She says with an attitude, "Ok you gave me (she didn't say "us" by the way) a compliment, that's all you had to say." Her two snow bunny friends rolled her eyes at her and I just hit the

and dipped out...
She was one of those "I like to go hiking, canyoning, and riding four wheelers " type of sisters
But anyways

Literally 2 mins later this chick I been eying the whole night but I could never get a hold of, came out of no where and introduced herself to me. She was cute and kept saying at first she was too shy to come talk to me and I told her I was going to introduce myself but I always lost track of her. Needless to say she was hella cool, beautiful personality and I'll be setting something up with her pretty soon. After that I diddy bopped to the car and called it a night.

I know this was a bit of a long read but just wanted to tell you guys just cause one biddy ain't feeling ya don't mean others ain't. Shoot your stick all damn night if you have to fellas, eventually one will bite. Biddies just have different preferences ya know. It's funny cause the I wasn't even trying to pull the first chick for myself but whatever. I also pulled this cute thick chick but she's from outta state :frown:

PS : would post more in this thread but it seems like it turned more into a relationship thread than just actually pulling yambs thread
So did you pull something for ya boy lol continue the story man this thread is about both relationship and getting yambs

man , i cant even give no excuses. Been lackin that finesse for a while and still tryin to get back to where i used to be man lol. I wasnt a football or badketball player at all so im real slim plus im shy so i got some mental walls i got to break down .

I'm tryna figure why ya'll young boys ain't already killing the yambs without help. That's like the gift of youth.

A-Rod is one of the most naturally talented baseball players of all time and he still used PEDs bro.

Me personally, I'm just curious :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom