TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
man , i cant even give no excuses. Been lackin that finesse for a while and still tryin to get back to where i used to be man lol. I wasnt a football or badketball player at all so im real slim plus im shy so i got some mental walls i got to break down .
[emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji] same

So what happened with the snow bunnies at least

So did you pull something for ya boy lol continue the story man this thread is about both relationship and getting yambs

I couldn't flourish with the snow bunnies fam , I just was so pissed off at her ****** attitude that it killed the whole situation for me. I should have just ignored her and kept spitting at the bunnies but I learned from that and I'll approach it better next time.

I threw my boy on a couple chicks but he just didn't want to talk to em, can't help those who don't want to help themselves :smh:I tried fellas

I'm tryna figure why ya'll young boys ain't already killing the yambs without help. That's like the gift of youth.

You right b. I been getting better at finessing cause I couldn't do the **** at all until I realized these biddies ain't ****, had to tell myself to stop putting the P on a pedestal. Now everything is much simpler cause I dot over think like I use to. I'm not gonna say my game is good in no way but I'm improving every single time whether I get curved or get the digits. Just take two shots of the henny and play the field.

Last edited:
I'm tryna figure why ya'll young boys ain't already killing the yambs without help. That's like the gift of youth.
You should be killing the yambs with your wisdom tho.

man , i cant even give no excuses. Been lackin that finesse for a while and still tryin to get back to where i used to be man lol. I wasnt a football or badketball player at all so im real slim plus im shy so i got some mental walls i got to break down .
I'm slim to. You should be getting them yambs dude

Yall cats posting pics should blur the number.. all it takes is for one salty dude to text these chicks a link the the thread

I wish I remembered the dude's name who did that ****. Forever the corniest dude to even sign up on NT. :smh:

Getting bluffed is the worst.

I had a chick I booked from the bar last night text me earlier seeing what's up. I told her we can link up, she was cool with it. Heart eyes, jokes....all that. She later texts me the area area she was in a little later so I could scoop her. I told her it was close, so it was no problem. She said it was cool. Asked her for her address and never got a response smh.

Could've just told me not tonight or something. Messed up my fallback chick for tonight smh.

So I'm talking to this chick now. I think she might want something serious, which I understand. :lol:

Well I don't really wanna be in a serious relationship, I just wanna smash as many chicks.

But...... I'll entertain this one....

What should I text her? I been ignoring her after a while.

Gonna text her tomorrow what should I say?

Just finished finals for the summer... Dean's List Shawty...

I was giving school and work a vast majority of my attention, and now... Now the yambs are mines for the picking!

I notice that whenever I'm taking care of business, them yambs be looking to get your attention like Smoke in the Living Forest on MK 2

Had some minor "drama" yesterday.

Ex girl and I had been talking almost everyday but I've been seeing this new girl for a bit. New girl comes for me because my ex comments on an IG pic. I had to check her and explain to her that I'm handling my ex in my own way and she needs to fall back. Coincidentally, I started pulling back from my ex because we're both dating other people and she's having conversations with me that are not only inappropriate but just don't make any sense ("I'm ovulating", check out these kiddie pictures, etc).

I call her on the horn and asked why are we talking? What's the end game here....we're not friends, homies and even ****** and we are dating other people..it's like we're holding on. We have a bit of a back and forth and she then says she's not dating anyone but she had the guy come by and wash her car. It dawned on me and I called her out on this and called her an opportunist. She said some foul stuff during the breakup (that she initiated) and I used those as clear examples. After several minutes of silence from her, she starts to cry as I wished her well in life and that she had a lot to learn when it comes to men. She then hung up on me.

Mugen told me something and it's really stuck with me: Never invalidate your feelings to keep someone around. It sucks when you recognize something for a while but something small sets everything off.

Ex girl and I had been talking almost everyday but I've been seeing this new girl for a bit. New girl comes for me because my ex comments on an IG pic. I had to check her and explain to her that I'm handling my ex in my own way and she needs to fall back. Coincidentally, I started pulling back from my ex because we're both dating other people and she's having conversations with me that are not only inappropriate but just don't make any sense ("I'm ovulating", check out these kiddie pictures, etc).

I call her on the horn and asked why are we talking? What's the end game here....we're not friends, homies and even ****** and we are dating other people..it's like we're holding on. We have a bit of a back and forth and she then says she's not dating anyone but she had the guy come by and wash her car. It dawned on me and I called her out on this and called her an opportunist. She said some foul stuff during the breakup (that she initiated) and I used those as clear examples. After several minutes of silence from her, she starts to cry as I wished her well in life and that she had a lot to learn when it comes to men. She then hung up on me.

Mugen told me something and it's really stuck with me: Never invalidate your feelings to keep someone around. It sucks when you recognize something for a while but something small sets everything off.
Repped

My boy getting on me for not getting this chick number over the weekend. She was feel the kid and all in my grill the whole night. Just couldn't proceed after seeing she had a gut while being skinny. :\

Dude told me dawg you just don't be caring(he is right) and her body language was saying you could smash tonight.

I need to get back blowing these chicks back out just cause...

What kinda chick is your current to put up with any of that?

What kinda chick is your current to put up with any of that?

Well technically, we're not in a relationship and she knew that I was talking to my ex still. Of course with time we got closer and she didn't appreciate the fact that my ex felt comfortable in commenting on something knowing that I'm dating someone. The current had a point and ultimately agreed with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom