TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
known eachother for a few years, but never see eachother. Last year after me and my ex broke up we started texting and she said that she didnt want to, havent seen or talked to her since 
Yeah I would leave it alone unless she's right next to you throwing it at you. It just sounds sketchy.

I LOVE blonde hair
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can we talk some more about this Rhino Black 3k pill?
I wanna try it out, but Im scared that imma take it, and it'll be one of those "not in the mood" nights :lol:

Then I'm outchea looking like Chris Rock in "I think I love my wife". With a hard **** in the back of an ambulance
grab some Prolab horny goat weed

Like 12 bucks for a bottle and it'll have similar effects but less "strong" I guess

I never even heard of the rhino stuff but this is what made me mess with the prolab HGW

Last edited:
That moment when your staring at that Luna Star video on your laptop comtemplating whether or not to put in that hand work, because you might have to smash in real life in a few hours and you don't wanna end up lasting too long because you already rubbed one out

I know i said pregnant sex is good some pages back

But man, pregnant coochie is on a whole nother level. I wish i could explain.

Its constantly hot, and weeeeeettttttttttttttttt

It even feels like its gettin tighter

Last edited:
Met up with a girl that I used to mess with off/on because she was in town and hit me. One who I swore I would never speak to again because she's young and flaky.

Of course I got curved. I didn't even kiss this broad even though I've smashed in the past.

Absolute trash. These girls just looking for dudes to talk to when other dudes don't wanna smash em anymore. Gotta keep it moving.

Someone remind me how stupid I am.

Out here not givin an eff Nt.

Defitnitley rusty but im leavin for virginia in a couple months so im takin chances out here

Met up with a girl that I used to mess with off/on because she was in town and hit me. One who I swore I would never speak to again because she's young and flaky.

Of course I got curved. I didn't even kiss this broad even though I've smashed in the past.

Absolute trash. These girls just looking for dudes to talk to when other dudes don't wanna smash em anymore. Gotta keep it moving.

All good playa, I been there too. I just remember that I've curved many in my day, and look at it as Karma. These thots will always come around. I'm about to go out solo for the first time bros. Wish me luck.

Lmao that can't be inappropriate.
He was just being honest [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I feel you OP

He was just being honest [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Are you trying to get yambs or are you looking for reps on NT. :rolleyes If you were really trying to get yambs you wouldn't jeopardize them by posting her number and talking bout you don't care.

Last edited:
Sorry dont know how bub. Is what it is

Are you trying to get yambs or are you looking for reps on NT.
eyes.gif
If you were really trying to get yambs you wouldn't jeopardize them by posting her number and talking bout you don't care.
Exactly. Show some common decency and edit her number out. If you don't know how to do that, don't post it at all.

I wasnt even lookjng at the number to be honeSt i just posted it wothout thinking. Trying to get reps is the last thing im worried about.

I wasnt even lookjng at the number to be honeSt i just posted it wothout thinking. Trying to get reps is the last thing im worried about.
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: fam if you gon play the game do it right. I easily could hit that number on some **** ***** **** and you know the rest but nahhh be smart dolo

"I feel this way and I'm 100% sure about it. And maybe it's lust or something. But this is something I don't want to lose right now because it actually feels real."

"Maybe this is half lust half something else who knows. There's a trait about you that's honestly irresistible. Can't put my finger on it."

"Ok well I'm going to sleep but I should tell you that I REALLY wanted to **** you tonight, like more than ever before"

What the ****. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom