TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaaaan, if you aint tryna build a relationship or keep her on the team, 60 second assassin that box and keep it movin. I used to do that in undergrad thinkin, hey, if I only give her a min or two then she won't wanna rock anymore and I can keep it pushin.....it never worked tho.

Only woman that actually got under my skin is my wife, other broads, nah b.

Where do yall meet girls? These instagram sloots be flaking and ****...and these chicks from the bars just ain't worth it.

lol real talk my mom is the only woman who can push my buttons and make me rage,

no other woman has ever tested me to a point where i wanted to swing
you damn right
@Johnny cakes fam it's all love in here. The fellas are being hard on you because we know and you know you're worth more. You gotta remember that no response IS a response. If a chick show's you who she is and it just so happens that she's a piece of ****, why won't you believe her? Trust me fam, you are the prize (pause).

Well it did hurt, glad you find it funny..

I don't get why shady things females do can't be addressed to an extent (I'm not saying go all out on a cussing off spree, but just a calm comment, at least)..I would understand if her and I had one or 2 dates, never had sex, or built a history; then yea, just keep it moving..But I've known shorty for 3 months, talked almost everyday and then she flips the script on me..I just find it hard to say nothing before I keep it moving..At least I know she definitely won't try to hit me up again.
It's clear she is about that BS If she just stopped talking to you for no reason and then pop out of the blue like it was all good. I wouldn't even answer somebody if they started doing that foolishness. Would delete their number immediately.

lol real talk my mom is the only woman who can push my buttons and make me rage,

no other woman has ever tested me to a point where i wanted to swing
This. Some bird got upset with me on the train the other day because I didn't jump out of her way and she started sucking her teeth and grumbling. I started laughing and she got even more pissed off.

Last edited:
I usually go finger, suck the t's, eat the box, get head myself, then smash, something like that. That way, even if you do come fast, she came 1nce or 2wice already from the foreplay so she still got her. I cum too big of loads to be mopping the club up. :x

Yeah I usually just eat the box and let her get hers first. Less pressure that way.

tdogg2k tdogg2k they didn't charge me any extra fam. They said they'd look at the parking records and only charge the days it was used. Nice to see you briefly the other night though.

I'm going to try to be more social within my apartment complex. Think an NTer just moved in across the hall from me and he lives with his gf and another chick around our age. Need to assemble a new crew for the pregames since these cats are all gone. Gonna throw down a lot this fall hopefully.

I usually go finger, suck the t's, eat the box, get head myself, then smash, something like that. That way, even if you do come fast, she came 1nce or 2wice already from the foreplay so she still got her. I cum too big of loads to be mopping the club up. :x

Yeah I usually just eat the box and let her get hers first. Less pressure that way.

Same. Backfired only once on me this summer. Ate the box, got nothing, and girl never called again. I know she enjoyed herself too, she made that explicitly clear :smh: It was the weekend of her birthday I think she just used me. Pakistani chick. Asked me for a pair of bball shorts and a t-shirt to sleep in after :x Just get naked you weirdo.

Last edited:
All the way on the left. Chick I was smashing is barely visible but she's in the back inbetween the two guys with black shirts.

Last edited:
Henn you showed them the crew from last week?? Is he talking about usc chick?? She was dope

Man 3 months is nothing. You haven't invested any serious time in her that warrants that kind of reaction.

Then again, I don't think time has anything to do with it. But I feel like you should've known she was shaky when she ignored you for two weeks..trust me. Any girl that's into you is not going to ignore you for two weeks. It seems like she got bored and decided to hit you up.

A girl I've been talking to for almost two months now, was upset when she didn't talk to me for one full day.

I do think it's important to make sure the sex is on point the first time though. Yeah we all drop the ball, cool. I've came fast before too, and a lot of people will SMH at me because of this but if it's someone I've been talking to exclusively and I come fast, I'm eating the box and letting her get hers too.

.... Are we talking about girlfriends or a chick that you've never slept with before?

I think USA is talking about new women :lol: :x

We have a lot of lurkers in here, please don't have these young dudes going down on women that they barely know :lol:

^ real talk

I just realized I've gone down on a few new chicks on the first night. I need to check myself for doing that foul ish. But then again I love eating the cat. :smh:

Random question. Can any of yall sing.?

Was just in the book store and this chick just starts singing this beautiful melody. The clerk that was helping me was looking and was just shaking her head. I told her. Hell if i could sing ill be on my tyrese sweet lady steez. Singing in public with my headphones acting like i cant.

Random fact. The dude who does tyrone on vine/youtuve actually use to be in a acapella group

Last edited:
Girl who shut me down before is back in town, came to my work twice today when i wasnt here to see me, brought me lunch too. Do you guy think i have a chance this time? or she just wants some attention ?

TAY confirm this long standing theory I've had for me...

If a chick sticks her tongue out at you, she wants the ****. Yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom