TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was dirty talking this chick mid-smash then she took it way too far. Let's out a, "I only exist to be f'd by you", "my only purpose is to get f'd by you" :lol: Scared me a little bit.

Woulda hit her with the
"Don't look at me little puppet"

Starting to get my mojo back fellas. Feels good. Truly stopped giving a **** after running into my cruddy, crazy ex a while back. Got a chance to finally close that loop and I'm flourishing.

Only problem is, my on and off GF is trying to get serious again, and idk what I want to do. Great girl with a lot going for her, but she's gained like 30lbs and I'm not as physically attracted to her as I used to be. Still, I've never met a girl that has so much in common with me and let's me cook. We have the best rapor and she's low key and very smart/witty....but I'm caught between settling down with her, or taking my chances in the field.

The struggle.

Was dirty talking this chick mid-smash then she took it way too far. Let's out a, "I only exist to be f'd by you", "my only purpose is to get f'd by you"
laugh.gif
Scared me a little bit.

Last edited:
Starting to get my mojo back fellas. Feels good. Truly stopped giving a **** after running into my cruddy, crazy ex a while back. Got a chance to finally close that loop and I'm flourishing.

Only problem is, my on and off GF is trying to get serious again, and idk what I want to do. Great girl with a lot going for her, but she's gained like 30lbs and I'm not as physically attracted to her as I used to be. Still, I've never met a girl that has so much in common with me and let's me cook. We have the best rapor and she's low key and very smart/witty....but I'm caught between settling down with her, or taking my chances in the field.

The struggle.

are you the one who got her fat doe.... :nerd:

Great girl with a lot going for her, but she's gained like 30lbs and I'm not as physically attracted to her as I used to be.
:rofl: Well there's your answer.
But seriously, if you're just getting your flow back and you're out flourishing, do you really wanna end that for a on/off relationship? I would put the relationship on hold and continue to work on yourself. If it's meant to be, she'll be there when you're ready.

Not me. You know those angles are going to have you with the weebay face right? Lol.

But if it's a thirsty Thursday, and she's close. Flourish and see what it's hitting for.
face is cute. I see a gut lowkey but she got a planet fitness shirt maybe she hits the gym sometimes. Ehhh she about 20 miles away like a see on a weekend type chick

Last edited:
Lots of similarities between us from what I've been reading. I'm here to tell you right now that the condescending isn't going to stop but it's no indictment on you, the chick has low self esteem. That's why she's bowing monk style to give you head and she's ready to come up to your job to give you head. She's very fragile and you have 2 options: mold her to your liking because she's clearly looking for guidance but she will get REALLY clingy or you can drop her now and let her find her way. DO NOT let her linger around because she will start draining you emotionally and that negative energy will take a toll on you. But you know what time it is with the bubble heads. Have fun but don't compromise. All of us in here have to remember that we're the prize...

That's real. I talked to her about it tonight and she said she didn't even realize she was doing it, and apologized for it. That part about chicks needing guidance reminds me of a Pusha T line. :lol:

Yeah her self-esteem is low, but like a lot of the other DC NT'ers have said, there's so many women out there with their **** together, educated, good job, etc. that will be the most miserable, low self esteem having chicks ever.

Last edited:
I called
No answer
Blocked the number.
Damn this spontaneous personality of mine lol
I rather not find out if I'm getting a call back or nahhh

When I worked at best buy I use to get numbers with no damns giving.
You should do the same.

You never know til you try though man. in the situation I said she'd never say anything to you. but women do like assertiveness. maybe if you can catch her during a break or just a few comments here and there.
You being intimidated isn't going to help... Close mouths don't get fed homie.

You gotta go for it. at least once especially if you like her as much as you just said. Is where you 're at right now your last stop??
Probably not so keep that in mind, you're going to keep grinding and working on you and either she is down with that dedication or she isn't.
but you cant wait til you're out just to talk to her.

Why are you psyching yourself out over money.
I know too many broke ninjas out here chopping chicks down, driving their cars etc[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
My little brother has become a straight savage since he's been in college and this ninja works at In and Out Burger.
Stop mentally abusing yourself and overthinking things.
When I worked at Best Buy and Cental Market(organic grocery store in Houston in an affluent part of town) Caucasian women stayed throwing yambs at me(just never been attracted to them), Asian and Bougie Black girls were throwing vapors too.
It's all in your head.
Stop over thinking things.
Know Yourself, Know your worth, Ninja
Quentin Miller[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

you guys are right man. I have the problem of overthinking everything, instead of just saying F it and just do it.

How do I fix that problem? I don't know what it is with females, but I've never been too good at that ish....word to Yeezy

By the way, I'll probably never see her again as I got fired from that job 2 weeks ago :lol:

EDIT: I ran into a chick I went to HS with yesterday while I was training at the park. She's the assistant athletic trainer for a university team and they were also training there at the complex. She's older than me as she graduated 2 years before me, yet she recognized me and my boy (who was also exercising with me). Apparently she will be there for the coming week since they have 2 a days. Me and her just made small talk, I didn't really want to interrupt cause she was working.

Me: What's up?

Her: Hey how are you? Nice to see you

Me: I'm good nice to see you as well.

Her: So why are you out here?

Me: I always come here, this is where I train

Her: Oh, I didn't know you played football(soccer)

Me: Yea I do, since I was young but just for fun

Her: Oh OK, that's a lot of expensive equipment you got, is it all yours?

Me: Yea it's all mine, I bought it, but it wasn't expensive :lol:

I should have closed the deal and asked for the number before she left :smh:

Last edited:
"After I had a couple of conversations with you, you talked about your basically unyielding ambition, and you gave me head for the second time I felt like it would be hard to put you on the same level as everyone else"

"It's uncomfortable to be honest about your feelings when you've spent your entire adult life pretending you don't have any in the context of male-female relationships"

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom