TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a break from the yamb pursuit for the next month until I get back from vacation. Gotta get myself right.

Miss the girl I spent the past week with and I miss my ex even more. Sick of meeting girls at the wrong time. Got me bumming hard over here today.

@Tdogg2k I need my parking pass man. Hit me up today.

Last edited:
Taking a break from the yamb pursuit for the next month until I get back from vacation. Gotta get myself right.

Miss the girl I spent the past week with and I miss my ex even more. Sick of meeting girls at the wrong time. Got me bumming hard over here today.

@Tdogg2k I need my parking pass man. Hit me up today.
It be like that sometimes.

Wait, just for a month? If your girl couldn't handle thirty days away from you without smashing half of Paris, I'm not too sure that was your girl while she was in the states. :smh: :lol:

It's not even about that papi
You can trust your girl 100%. But you stil gonna have that thought in the back of your mind.

I'm there now.

Met someone I get along with, sex and dome game A1, she cooks dinner x breakfast and we actually go out and have fun. But now I got this job offer from up north so it's coming to an end soon.

Goin to Europe on Monday for 3 weeks

Hope i can get some yambs out there tho. Some housewife on ig wanna meet up with me. My boys told me to get it but mehh

What's the selection out there? I'm gonna be in London for a few days then head off to a couple countries

Yeah I intend to move back to my city eventually, so no falling in love. Unless there's the right combo of amazing and pay bump enough to afford regular trips without blinking.

guise im tired of sliding in the dm's on ig .....i got 2 veryyyyyyyy pretty girls (miami) over the last 6 months but they just wanted to borrow da m3 while i was at work 
roll.gif
 ............fail on both but either way , which app should i use in the miami area ? i used skout a few years ago but its sooooo annoying you gotta message mad o's to get responses 

Last edited:
Still talking to the chick from DC..

One night I pretty much told her "let's be friends". She agrees. Then later that night she admits to not being ok with us just being friends. Said she wanted to "be with me exclusively", and all this other garbage. Saying how she wants a relationship with me, how this feels right, etc..

Then the next day, we're talking and she calls herself a ***** because she said she always entertains dudes and leads them on sexually because she's bored. I admit to doing the same thing, but I told her that I used to talk to a lot of pretty birdbrains just to smash.

We seem to get along pretty well. Sexually we have chemistry. But this broad is condescending as hell..and she'll patronize me often. She gives off a vibe that she thinks she's better than me, yet a few weeks ago she said I was too good for her. :lol: I'm constantly checking this broad.

With that said, she gave me head the other day and I told her to bow down and get on her knees. She looks me in the eyes the entire way down to the floor and proceeds to go in while making eye contact the entire time. I violate this girl sexually. :lol: She's into that. Came on the chick's face, call her a **** when hitting from behind, etc..

But hours later, she'll be right back on that condescending ****.

One recent example:

Chick was Talking about, "anything under 6 figures is poor." And how she doesn't see how I deal with making what I make..she knows the range..65-75K annually, Which isn't bad for 23 years old, single, and the south. I guess she thinks because she's in law that she's above me or something..nah :lol:

I had to check her on that but kept the conversation going. Told her "Yeah, none of my **** seem to mind." The next day I don't respond to her at all, and she texts me at 9 pm last night asking how my day was. I didn't respond to her. I decide to hit her up today and told her come through my job on my break because I want her to blow me. She responds "Ok, what time?"

These ******* man.. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm happy with the way you've been flourishing, but this is starting to get confusing.
I thought you left your girl to see where things would go with DC. But now that you have DC, it's not really what you want? Or am I just missing a part of the story? :lol:

Was dirty talking this chick mid-smash then she took it way too far. Let's out a, "I only exist to be f'd by you", "my only purpose is to get f'd by you" :lol: Scared me a little bit.

One recent example:

Chick was Talking about, "anything under 6 figures is poor." And how she doesn't see how I deal with making what I make..she knows the range..65-75K annually, Which isn't bad for 23 years old, single, and the south. I guess she thinks because she's in law that she's above me or something..nah :lol:

man these chicks out in these streets are so delusional.

my girl was telling me about her homegirl who wants to move to ATL or DC bc the quality of men here are not it. chick is a 6 at best and works in Macy... :smh:

chick needs to have a sit.

chicks want the perfect man but bringing nothing to the table but crumbs.

Last edited:
I'm happy with the way you've been flourishing, but this is starting to get confusing.
I thought you left your girl to see where things would go with DC. But now that you have DC, it's not really what you want? Or am I just missing a part of the story? :lol:
:lol:
Man.

I was going to leave my girl regardless. I still wanted to see if my dream about DC was just a dumb dream, or if something could happen from there. I got DC, smashed or whatever. Thought she was pretty cool so I was down to just move forward. Then other chicks start popping up out of nowhere, I'm smashing them simultaneously while talking to DC..and Then finally, past two weeks I start to realize how dry, condescending, bougie, and stuck up this chick is. Her personality is not interesting, and the majority of the time I'm talking to her now I'm just annoyed when some arrogant ish comes out of her mouth.

Physically, DC is more attractive and in shape than my ex. Mentally though? Yeah, even though my ex isn't trying to be an attorney or something, and may not be the brightest chick intellectually, the chick is actually interesting. :lol:

With that said, I still don't want my ex back. I'm just going to keep smashing DC and talk to her as little as possible. I don't even know how to bring up the subject of her being condescending and arrogant. I thought I got my point across when I put her in check several times for saying slick ****. Or am I being a sensitive ***** about it?

:lol:
Man.

I was going to leave my girl regardless. I still wanted to see if my dream about DC was just a dumb dream, or if something could happen from there. I got DC, smashed or whatever. Thought she was pretty cool so I was down to just move forward. Then other chicks start popping up out of nowhere, I'm smashing them simultaneously while talking to DC..and Then finally, past two weeks I start to realize how dry, condescending, bougie, and stuck up this chick is. Her personality is not interesting, and the majority of the time I'm talking to her now I'm just annoyed when some arrogant ish comes out of her mouth.

Physically, DC is more attractive and in shape than my ex. Mentally though? Yeah, even though my ex isn't trying to be an attorney or something, and may not be the brightest chick intellectually, the chick is actually interesting. :lol:

With that said, I still don't want my ex back. I'm just going to keep smashing DC and talk to her as little as possible. I don't even know how to bring up the subject of her being condescending and arrogant. I thought I got my point across when I put her in check several times for saying slick ****. Or am I being a sensitive ***** about it?
Enjoy the yambs. I'd check her about the slick talk.

Goin to Europe on Monday for 3 weeks

Hope i can get some yambs out there tho. Some housewife on ig wanna meet up with me. My boys told me to get it but mehh

What's the selection out there? I'm gonna be in London for a few days then head off to a couple countries

What's your snapchat b

Was dirty talking this chick mid-smash then she took it way too far. Let's out a, "I only exist to be f'd by you", "my only purpose is to get f'd by you" :lol: Scared me a little bit.
If a chick told me that I would cock back and slam the biggest crippling back breaking thrust into her

Yeah I don't consider that too far...unless she's saying stuff like that outside of the bedroom

One night I pretty much told her "let's be friends". She agrees. Then later that night she admits to not being ok with us just being friends. Said she wanted to "be with me exclusively", and all this other garbage. Saying how she wants a relationship with me, how this feels right, etc..

Then the next day, we're talking and she calls herself a ***** because she said she always entertains dudes and leads them on sexually because she's bored. I admit to doing the same thing, but I told her that I used to talk to a lot of pretty birdbrains just to smash.

We seem to get along pretty well. Sexually we have chemistry. But this broad is condescending as hell..and she'll patronize me often. She gives off a vibe that she thinks she's better than me, yet a few weeks ago she said I was too good for her. :lol: I'm constantly checking this broad.

With that said, she gave me head the other day and I told her to bow down and get on her knees. She looks me in the eyes the entire way down to the floor and proceeds to go in while making eye contact the entire time. I violate this girl sexually. :lol: She's into that. Came on the chick's face, call her a **** when hitting from behind, etc..

But hours later, she'll be right back on that condescending ****.

One recent example:

I had to check her on that but kept the conversation going. Told her "Yeah, none of my **** seem to mind." The next day I don't respond to her at all, and she texts me at 9 pm last night asking how my day was. I didn't respond to her. I decide to hit her up today and told her come through my job on my break because I want her to blow me. She responds "Ok, what time?"

Lots of similarities between us from what I've been reading. I'm here to tell you right now that the condescending isn't going to stop but it's no indictment on you, the chick has low self esteem. That's why she's bowing monk style to give you head and she's ready to come up to your job to give you head. She's very fragile and you have 2 options: mold her to your liking because she's clearly looking for guidance but she will get REALLY clingy or you can drop her now and let her find her way. DO NOT let her linger around because she will start draining you emotionally and that negative energy will take a toll on you. But you know what time it is with the bubble heads. Have fun but don't compromise. All of us in here have to remember that we're the prize...

:x man that ish would creep me out too! I just like it when chicks call me daddy and tell me they can feel me in their stomach :wow: :evil: :wow:

Last edited:
chicks want the perfect man but bringing nothing to the table but crumbs.

Beyonce demands with Remy ma credentials.

usabasketball08 usabasketball08 how do you be checking her? I woulda ripped her to shreds :lol:. On some make sure all yo kids don't grow steez. I've had to do that to a couple chicks and the way their eyes light up you'd think I said she was the most beautiful girl in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom