TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea man i realized my mistake and that was that I didn't create any kind of attraction in the beginning. Wasn't assertive enough in my approach.
Same here with the story I told two pages back but I'm straightening everything out and hard charging again this week. Go for it again this week. What did you say to her?

yea man i realized my mistake and that was that I didn't create any kind of attraction in the beginning. Wasn't assertive enough in my approach.
Same here with the story I told two pages back but I'm straightening everything out and hard charging again this week. Go for it again this week. What did you say to her?
nothing really. this all came about when i hung out with her last night. Asked her what she doing this weekend and at one note she mentioned that she got a date on Sunday. In my head i was like "a what? did she just say that she has a date?" so i was like ok cool. When i got back home, i called her and told her that i was caught off guard about her going on a date. Then she basically told me that she thinks im cool but only sees me as a friend. After that i just said cool, well have a good night. She sent me a text this morning saying that she hopes nothing changes and that we can become good friends because im cool. At this moment i haven't responded back to her and don't think I will.

The situation now is that we're both interested in photography so we've been meeting up and going out to take pictures. I actually met her at a photography meetup group. Not sure where to go from here on.

Now im sitting here thinking about all the past successes i've had with women and find out why i was so successful with them. I came to find out that I was able to establish attraction from the START of meeting up and not weeks and months and so on. With this chick i was just being ultra conservative and that doomed me at the end.

How many of y'all feel this way:
You're in your mid to late 20s and you're enjoying life, doing whatever it is that you want to do. However, you also feel excited at the prospect of marriage? For me, I enjoy being single, figuring out what it is that I want to however I look forward to the times where I'm doing hella dope **** with my wife. Kids will follow of course but I look forward to meeting my best friend and the woman who will perfectly compliment me....

My dude............... suberzat1 suberzat1 and I were literally talking about this last night.
I'm 29. I didn't have a college life. Working in Korea was my college, but I had g/f's in 2 of my 4 years there.
I like being out with my boys. I love the chase.
but I also like having that one person to share more intimate things with like hikes, movies, dinner etc.
If I opened door A instead of door B in my life iM sure i'd be married with lil brats running around.
Glad I didn't but I am looking forward to it one day.

I felt like my ex was the one for sure. But after not traveling down that road, I've had much more time to figure out my needs and desires. I just turned 27 on the 13th and I feel like I'm ready to settle down but not ready to settle. The woman who I'm sort of seeing now has everything that I want in a woman but I'm moving out of LA this month and I can't do another long distance joint.

Be cordial but don't go out of your way to have a conversation with her.
It's really a double edge sword:
1) if you stay down the "friend zone" route, you will be relegated to hearing her convos of man trouble
2) if you are a **** to her then she might spread the word about you
I've been friend zone plenty of times but when it happened I chilled in the cut and acted like I wasn't bothered and hooked up with her friends on the low. But later on my reputation came around and this certain friend became interested[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
College was a good time[emoji]128526[/emoji]
Don't distance yourself from your hobby/passion.
Have a serious talk and set boundaries.
It's a tough position to be in the sense that no matter what feelings will be caught/feelings might be met with resistance/feelings may arise when you aren't feeling her anymore from her.
Personally I have no friends that are girls.
Explained my reasons.
But if you can find a way, play on but don't give up your photography group[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
I swear everytime I meditate/sleep on what mugen81 mugen81 tells me i wake up the next day refreshed and different mindset than before. Word to Spitta - Have a round table discussion like I think the little homie ****** up pull him to the side get him right. So I'm going to clean up myself this weekend and hard charge it again this week with the approach hopefully she'll break if not then I'll keep it moving and no sweats.

What you know bout that One Life :nthat:

What you know bout that One Life :nthat:
the weekend at burnies album is like my 2nd 10 commandments been on replay since June 15, 2011. Hahaha Spitta my brother for life only OG in the game that's real af jet set nothin less. Big homie spitting that real on track 3 straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :smokin :smokin

Man I'm so pissed. I had literally my pick of women at a wedding... so one particular woman chose me, like followed me around all night. She asks me to take her home, I do so and of course she flakes...

Ok Tayers, need your help..

I've spoke on this one female who I've smashed and came fast like 911 in white neighborhood hoods (well at least 3-4 minutes, it wasn't instant lol) anyway, she became flaky after that and distant..Anyway I completely stopped hitting her up and as expected, I got the "I miss you, I messed up" text after 2 weeks of no contact..I responded calm like we are good, and she said she wants to see me..How do I approach this one? Do I mention how she became distant and flaky? Or just play it cool?

I messed up???? Aka. The other ninja treated me like trash.

I never liked those situations......always felt like the dude was last option. Play it how u want it but dont rush in to it like youve been waiting for her to hit you up. You are the obvious commodity in this situation. Be that. She needs to seriously know youre not the puppy dog in this. Youre the alpha and she is lucky to even have you back in her life.

Man I feel like that first smash is so crucial, like the make or break type deal. :\

Ok Tayers, need your help..

I've spoke on this one female who I've smashed and came fast like 911 in white neighborhood hoods (well at least 3-4 minutes, it wasn't instant lol) anyway, she became flaky after that and distant..Anyway I completely stopped hitting her up and as expected, I got the "I miss you, I messed up" text after 2 weeks of no contact..I responded calm like we are good, and she said she wants to see me..How do I approach this one? Do I mention how she became distant and flaky? Or just play it cool?

Dawg, use her for what shes worth. You know where you messed up, so next time your minds gona be where you want it.

You already know whats shes down for- dont get in your feelings about it just keep it movin

All of us have been there, either it was the baddest chick we have been wit at the time or the dry spell was over and it the P was too good.

Even if you only smash one more time- you hit it twice

Dont trip

Last edited:
Learn to walk away.
It's obvious either her past or new situation showed back up and she cut ties for a reason. When you learn the power of letting things go, ish is powerful. In all honesty you don't even owe her an explanation but if you do just say:
"I have moved on and I wish you the best"
Keep it short and sweet and to the point.
Sometimes going back for a revenge smash can lead to a mistake for the next 18 years of your life.
Just move on, she is trolling for sympathy and doesn't want me to be alone.
Don't be the side ***** or second option.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
How many of y'all feel this way:

You're in your mid to late 20s and you're enjoying life, doing whatever it is that you want to do. However, you also feel excited at the prospect of marriage? For me, I enjoy being single, figuring out what it is that I want to however I look forward to the times where I'm doing hella dope **** with my wife. Kids will follow of course but I look forward to meeting my best friend and the woman who will perfectly compliment me....

But at the moment, I'm enjoying going out and doing my thing.

Preach. Just hit 25 and already feelin this ****.

I had a chick do that and I didn't even respond. No point. On to newer and better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom