TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like she did all that long *** explaining to let you down nicely. Chuck deuces and Keep grinding

I'm a really late bloomer, as in I've only really been getting that small bit of female attention lately, changed a lot from hs. The main problem with me is because i've never really interacted with girls on more than a friendship basis. I've been getting better and better at flirting but cold approaching and spitting game are my big problems. 

I feel like she did all that long *** explaining to let you down nicely. Chuck deuces and Keep grinding
yeah I'm not expecting anything lol It's going to be awkward now but whatever avoid game on 100 but it gained me some confidence low key so not a complete L

Man, I just watched that game show vid. Whew, you gotta be really careful of girls like that once you get to your late 20s and older. They are looking to settle down and don't really care if they like you. They see their friends getting married and in relationships and want the same thing.

If you make that mistake and marry her or have kids by her, she gonna drop you, take half of your stuff and then find the guy she really likes.

I've met ones that are just like that, minus all the cheating aspect because I never let it get that far to be considered cheating.

Heck, I made a thread about a girl just like that a while back.

Another example, and a good one too: Last year I ran into a girl that I hadn't seen for like 4yrs. The back story is that like 5yrs before, one of my coworkers tried to hook me up with her but we never talked or anything. Just stayed mutual friends of a friend.

So me and this girl go out to lunch just to catch up because we haven't seen each other in 5yrs. At the end of our lunch, she tells me she is now married. I tell her Congrats and she tells me she was looking to settle down and hadn't heard from me or anything. She says nothing about the guy she is married to, smh. No "I met a great guy" or anything.

this had to be a set up.... my goodness I cant believe a show would do that.
but I can totally see this situation being real. I believe I saw this back then also.
females are more susceptible to doing what Mugen said... Marrying out of ideals..
My Sister is like that. got a dude she loves, but he doesn't have his stuff together so shes put homie in the background.
to find someone who does...

My boy and I were talking about this a little while ago.

Him and I can go to mcdonalds wearing suits driving Mercedes, money out the wa hoo.
see a fly chick get her number take her on a date the whole 9.

reverse the situation a female wouldn't do the same if she saw a brotha working at mcdonalds no matter how attracted she was too him.

it happens
I'm in this situation right now cause I worked in a very affluent area. There's this very attractive customer that comes in all the time that I really want. I just don't have the guts to say anything cause I know damn well she has much more money than me. I'm just a young dude from the hood, my parents brought me and my bro here to the US with nothing. @Ecook0808 knows who I'm talking about cause he's seen her before.

this had to be a set up.... my goodness I cant believe a show would do that.
but I can totally see this situation being real. I believe I saw this back then also.
females are more susceptible to doing what Mugen said... Marrying out of ideals..
My Sister is like that. got a dude she loves, but he doesn't have his stuff together so shes put homie in the background.
to find someone who does...

My boy and I were talking about this a little while ago.

Him and I can go to mcdonalds wearing suits driving Mercedes, money out the wa hoo.
see a fly chick get her number take her on a date the whole 9.

reverse the situation a female wouldn't do the same if she saw a brotha working at mcdonalds no matter how attracted she was too him.

it happens
I'm in this situation right now cause I worked in a very affluent area. There's this very attractive customer that comes in all the time that I really want. I just don't have the guts to say anything cause I know damn well she has much more money than me. I'm just a young dude from the hood, my parents brought me and my bro here to the US with nothing. @Ecook0808 knows who I'm talking about cause he's seen her before.
When I worked at best buy I use to get numbers with no damns giving.

You should do the same.

You never know til you try though man. in the situation I said she'd never say anything to you. but women do like assertiveness. maybe if you can catch her during a break or just a few comments here and there.
You being intimidated isn't going to help... Close mouths don't get fed homie.

You gotta go for it. at least once especially if you like her as much as you just said. Is where you 're at right now your last stop??
Probably not so keep that in mind, you're going to keep grinding and working on you and either she is down with that dedication or she isn't.
but you cant wait til you're out just to talk to her.

That game show footage was heartbreaking. I don't think I will ever get married for fear of committing murder

Last edited:
Why are you psyching yourself out over money.
I know too many broke ninjas out here chopping chicks down, driving their cars etc[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
My little brother has become a straight savage since he's been in college and this ninja works at In and Out Burger.
Stop mentally abusing yourself and overthinking things.
When I worked at Best Buy and Cental Market(organic grocery store in Houston in an affluent part of town) Caucasian women stayed throwing yambs at me(just never been attracted to them), Asian and Bougie Black girls were throwing vapors too.
It's all in your head.
Stop over thinking things.
Know Yourself, Know your worth, Ninja
Quentin Miller[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
I smh at how I psyched my own damn self when I was younger. Would've probably been long married to the woman of my dreams with beautiful kids already if I didn't. Let go and let life young'n, go for what you want.

I smh at how I psyched my own damn self when I was younger. Would've probably been long married to the woman of my dreams with beautiful kids already if I didn't. Let go and let life young'n, go for what you want.

Good advice there. Go for what you want! This is America, you want something, go and get it

You never know til you try though man. in the situation I said she'd never say anything to you. but women do like assertiveness. maybe if you can catch her during a break or just a few comments here and there.
You being intimidated isn't going to help... Close mouths don't get fed homie.

You gotta go for it. at least once especially if you like her as much as you just said. Is where you 're at right now your last stop??
Probably not so keep that in mind, you're going to keep grinding and working on you and either she is down with that dedication or she isn't.
but you cant wait til you're out just to talk to her.
Hell yeah you right closed mouths don't ever get the day of chance. Nope I'm not throwing the towel yet but seeing how this **** is going to play out. I don't know her that well yet I just admired her from a distance. Wednesday was attempt 1 at anything after the small talks we've had back and forth. The only time I see her is when she is walking her dog or sunbathing which isn't very often due to work&school for her. I know which building she stay in but it's not like I'm going to go bang on her door like a thirsty fool for the digits :lol:. My problem is being too passive and not more assertive. But I don't want to over do it to the point of driving it away. We'll see what happens later but I have to grind for what I want.

Last edited:
Good advice there. Go for what you want! This is America, you want something, go and get it
Repped for the positivity [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

How many of y'all feel this way:

You're in your mid to late 20s and you're enjoying life, doing whatever it is that you want to do. However, you also feel excited at the prospect of marriage? For me, I enjoy being single, figuring out what it is that I want to however I look forward to the times where I'm doing hella dope **** with my wife. Kids will follow of course but I look forward to meeting my best friend and the woman who will perfectly compliment me....

But at the moment, I'm enjoying going out and doing my thing.

You're in your mid to late 20s and you're enjoying life, doing whatever it is that you want to do. However, you also feel excited at the prospect of marriage? For me, I enjoy being single, figuring out what it is that I want to however I look forward to the times where I'm doing hella dope **** with my wife. Kids will follow of course but I look forward to meeting my best friend and the woman who will perfectly compliment me....

But at the moment, I'm enjoying going out and doing my thing.

That's how I started feeling in my late 20's. I was enjoying the smashing (smashed the most chicks at that time, even more than college) but I was looking forward to the one. Never stressed or actively searched for that one, just went about my business and ended up finding her on Tinder of all places :lol:

My dude............... suberzat1 suberzat1 and I were literally talking about this last night.
I'm 29. I didn't have a college life. Working in Korea was my college, but I had g/f's in 2 of my 4 years there.
I like being out with my boys. I love the chase.
but I also like having that one person to share more intimate things with like hikes, movies, dinner etc.
If I opened door A instead of door B in my life iM sure i'd be married with lil brats running around.
Glad I didn't but I am looking forward to it one day.

My dude............... suberzat1 suberzat1 and I were literally talking about this last night.
I'm 29. I didn't have a college life. Working in Korea was my college, but I had g/f's in 2 of my 4 years there.
I like being out with my boys. I love the chase.
but I also like having that one person to share more intimate things with like hikes, movies, dinner etc.
If I opened door A instead of door B in my life iM sure i'd be married with lil brats running around.
Glad I didn't but I am looking forward to it one day.
Ditto

I swear everytime I meditate/sleep on what mugen81 mugen81 tells me i wake up the next day refreshed and different mindset than before. Word to Spitta - Have a round table discussion like I think the little homie ****** up pull him to the side get him right. So I'm going to clean up myself this weekend and hard charge it again this week with the approach hopefully she'll break if not then I'll keep it moving and no sweats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom