TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pulling out >

Ain't no feeling like it. I call it "going home." One of my exes used to be on some super birth control. Used to dump in her ALL the time. Reckless, cuz she's bat **** crazy.

Dodged some bullets, but she's bad as ****and I miss the sex smh lol. She hit me up the other day asking me to slide thru. Almost did it.

I'm getting stronger fellas :pimp:

Literally the minute after you finish with a crazy chick, you just wish you could teleport out of that room.

The nonsense that comes after the sex.....

Ain't no feeling like it. I call it "going home." One of my exes used to be on some super birth control. Used to dump in her ALL the time. Reckless, cuz she's bat **** crazy.

Dodged some bullets, but she's bad as ****and I miss the sex smh lol. She hit me up the other day asking me to slide thru. Almost did it.

I'm getting stronger fellas :pimp:

Are we the same person?
That's me 100%
Everything you just said. Every single thing

Last edited:
First time in TAY gents.. question.. are we permitted to discuss p*n*s pills here?  I dont know where the hell ive been.. but evidently, all my boys are taking and raving about rhinos and other offbrand corner store ish..  Knowledge?

The Rhino Black 3K's are the truth, yes.

Last edited:
Literally the minute after you finish with a crazy chick, you just wish you could teleport out of that room.

The nonsense that comes after the sex.....

"Why don't we ever go anywhere? All we do is smoke, **** and eat fast food. And who is Michelle, why is this ***** texting you? She must not know I'll stab a ***"

:smh:

Last edited:
"Why you don't we ever go anywhere? All we do is smoke, **** and eat fast food. And who is Michelle, why is this ***** texting you? She must not know I'll stab a ***"

Yoooooo comedy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:nerd: details please?

I did a Amazon search and the reviews makig it sound real proper. I'm already an animal in the bed. Especially when that brown water is running through my veins . I don't mind trying new stuff. But this stuff may put me in a coffin :lol:...I want to try it. I want to experience it

"Why don't we ever go anywhere? All we do is smoke, **** and eat fast food. And who is Michelle, why is this ***** texting you? She must not know I'll stab a ***"

Story of my life.

They got the meanest peripheral vision too. I set my phone brightness to the dimmest possible, put it on silent...and tuck it away.

That P, too good...but the headaches are scressful

:nerd: details please?

I did a Amazon search and the reviews makig it sound real proper. I'm already an animal in the bed. Especially when that brown water is running through my veins . I don't mind trying new stuff. But this stuff may put me in a coffin :lol:...I want to try it. I want to experience it
Effects last around 7 days. Cheap as hell online, they want like $20 a pill in our Sex Stores, it's like $8 on ebay. Did make me catch one of those "I think all the blood is in my **** and none to my brain" throbbing headaches though

Effects last around 7 days. Cheap as hell online, they want like $20 a pill in our Sex Stores, it's like $8 on ebay. Did make me catch one of those "I think all the blood is in my **** and none to my brain" throbbing headaches though

7 DAYS!!?!

The **** kinda **** is that??

Well before I jump to conclusions...you said the "effects" last 7 days.. What are these "effects"??

7 DAYS!!?!

The **** kinda **** is that??

Well before I jump to conclusions...you said the "effects" last 7 days.. What are these "effects"??
Walk down the street on it and see how many females turn heads if you're lucky a female will stop you mid walk and dome you up :lol:

Do it and report back. And stack it with one of those cum boosters too like Max Cum, they sell those in the single dose 2 packs too.

mase-gif.gif

Idk about all this, fam :lol:
I ain't trynna bust through the condom and impregnate my girl :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom