TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omari, you the main dude askin everyone for pics if they chicks- post one of the one you say you got. Cuz i dont beleive you.

Omari, you the main dude askin everyone for pics if they chicks- post one of the one you say you got. Cuz i dont beleive you.

I will when i get pics.

she has in ig but i dont wanna ppost those

im tryna get yall some exclusives. ill prolly see her sumtime this week

I will when i get pics.

she has in ig but i dont wanna ppost those

im tryna get yall some exclusives. ill prolly see her sumtime this week
Fam quit stalling and post the *** IG **** them exclusives you've held off long enough (pause) :lol:

Last edited:
These women are something else man :lol:

long story short, kicked it with this chick from 9pm - 4am. Personality on point, conversation flowing, lust is there. we just had an amazing energy.

I look up her facebook the next day.

She's had a man since 2012 :rofl: Dude tagged her in a picture as recently as last month, called her his "fiance bae"

I can't even get mad because of my past.

But yea, be careful out here fellas.

Some of these Tinder chicks take themselves way too seriously. Used Henn's "can I borrow you, I'll give you back" line..
View media item 1647226

EftGScJ.jpg

Last edited:
Lol did you tell her she was a real chick you'd like to get to know, and that you'd promise to give her back (with a smiley face)?

It hasn't failed me yet except for a few that never replied I have pulled like 10 numbers off that. I would say keep trying it. But you gotta have a little bit of small talk first.

I had intern chick over last night. She came to my place at like 3 am Saturday night after going out for her friends bday (I didn't go out). I told her she could sleep over but was too tired to smash. She was friending for the D last night. Came over and went straight to my bed and pulled me on top of her. We smashed then ended up having the other intern homies over for another late night. Met some other chicks from the program too. Smashed again before bed. She's a little bit thick (maybe not by NT standards but to me) and the back shots were glorious. But I woke up hungover as hell and was about to be late to work. Instead of waiting for her to gather her stuff and leave I just told her she could sleep in and left smh. Chick is a little bit clingy but she's only here for a week so it's cool.

This Friday should be a banger at my apartment if the interns all come through again like this weekend. I'm good friends with most of them at this point in gonna invite them over for the pregame.

Last edited:
First time in TAY gents.. question.. are we permitted to discuss p*n*s pills here?  I dont know where the hell ive been.. but evidently, all my boys are taking and raving about rhinos and other offbrand corner store ish..  Knowledge?

STORY TIME
In the last month I've been meeting crazy amounts of girls. I don't want anything serious with any girls nor do I care about any of these girls. Each one has their own persona and it's cool to just kick it. The thing is, everytime I have met a girl I have introduced myself as ROMEO. lol now all the girls think my name is ROMEO. I don't even save them under their names lol Now it's all been fun and games but today this girl told me something that totally caught me off guard.

She said I remind her of a character on Sex in the City.
View media item 1647994This dude was the dude the main character was supposed to get married to (Aiden). She ends up dumping dude and gets with (mr.big).
I don't know why I'm so tripped out about her saying this. Totally has me thinking tonight.
Really really got me bugging bros.

On another note. Here's pics for the beasts since no one post pictures anymore

View media item 1648002Girl A
Super smart has a great head on her shoulder. Has her masters and went to NYU. I think my homie really likes her too lol

View media item 1648006Girl B
Super party girl. Always hits me up to go out. Likes edm music (which I like).

View media item 1648009Girl C
LightSkin petite girl. Works in Human resources. Has her own place. Very independent.

Now here's the thing. These girls COME AND GO. It's summer. I really don't want anything. But it surprises me how girls I have just met know exactly how to curve a dude. Like literally. This is how you curve a dude. 1 girl sent me this and said I like talking to you so I'm curving dudes till we stop Talking
View media item 1648019Could be her spitting game. But whatever it made Me feel great Since my ex loved when other dudes hit her up. She lurks my page from time to time so if she ever reads this. MAYBE SHE WILL LEARN A THING OR TWO ON HOW TO CURVE A DUDE.

Last edited:
STORY TIME
In the last month I've been meeting crazy amounts of girls. I don't want anything serious with any girls nor do I care about any of these girls. Each one has their own persona and it's cool to just kick it. The thing is, everytime I have met a girl I have introduced myself as ROMEO. lol now all the girls think my name is ROMEO. I don't even save them under their names lol Now it's all been fun and games but today this girl told me something that totally caught me off guard.

She said I remind her of a character on Sex in the City.
View media item 1647994This dude was the dude the main character was supposed to get married to (Aiden). She ends up dumping dude and gets with (mr.big).
I don't know why I'm so tripped out about her saying this. Totally has me thinking tonight.
Really really got me bugging bros.

On another note. Here's pics for the beasts since no one post pictures anymore

View media item 1648002Girl A
Super smart has a great head on her shoulder. Has her masters and went to NYU. I think my homie really likes her too lol

View media item 1648006Girl B
Super party girl. Always hits me up to go out. Likes edm music (which I like).

View media item 1648009Girl C
LightSkin petite girl. Works in Human resources. Has her own place. Very independent.

Now here's the thing. These girls COME AND GO. It's summer. I really don't want anything. But it surprises me how girls I have just met know exactly how to curve a dude. Like literally. This is how you curve a dude. 1 girl sent me this and said I like talking to you so I'm curving dudes till we stop Talking
View media item 1648019Could be her spitting game. But whatever it made Me feel great Since my ex loved when other dudes hit her up. She lurks my page from time to time so if she ever reads this. MAYBE SHE WILL LEARN A THING OR TWO ON HOW TO CURVE A DUDE.
So you're prospering yet you don't want them........Girl A [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] *faints* damn fam I feel you on that.

True Life:
I'm not over my ex.
But at least I'm trying....
*kanye shrug*
*plays blood on the leaves in background*
Thanks for feeding the beast lol

Repped bro

You def got a type lol
They all look good. Girl b look like she got some tig oles?????

I would go with Girl #3. I have a soft spot for petite girls especially if they got curves. I haven't had the best experience with lightskin girls as they tend to be sometimes on the crazy end haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom