TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol did you shower in between bjs?

Yeah when I got home from work I took a shower before I dropped my ex girl off. She deserved some respect...but before I went to the bar? No. It's fun to do **** like that though, but you get home and you feel like you did something foul. :lol:

And that third nut doesn't feel as good as the first two.

I see my guy Henn is out here living too. :pimp:

Last edited:
Tips on lasting longer?

Bashed wit ma gul in the backseat and tapped out after 10 min.

She wanted a quickie cuz she hadda go home at 11 and we started smashin at 11 but im tryna make her late nah im sayin?

Last edited:
..any NTers ever been to Atown in VA ?
:x
:smh:
Bruh!

i went to Arlington to visit my right hand mans superbowl weekend. That place there is a absolute problem. We ended up going back to back bc i didnt wanna see any other spot he was talking bout.

Went Saturday had a blast with a bad bunny, my homie and his ex. Went back Sunday around 1pm got **** faced and met another bad bunny spent the whole day and night with her and her homie. went back to their crib and watched the game...then went back to Atown. that place showed me nothing but love. i highly recommend Atown.

Bruh!

i went to Arlington to visit my right hand mans superbowl weekend. That place there is a absolute problem. We ended up going back to back bc i didnt wanna see any other spot he was talking bout.

Went Saturday had a blast with a bad bunny, my homie and his ex. Went back Sunday around 1pm got **** faced and met another bad bunny spent the whole day and night with her and her homie. went back to their crib and watched the game...then went back to Atown. that place showed me nothing but love. i highly recommend Atown.
taking notes

my uncle lives in Reston, VA

think I should go pay him a visit :nerd:

Bruh!

taking notes

my uncle lives in Reston, VA

think I should go pay him a visit :nerd:

Man I accidently ran into some spots Reston and beyond in deep Fairfax and Loudoun County that had some bad joints. I wouldn't go outta my way to make the trip, but if you lived in those areas I wouldn't trip too much. Of course not the volume like Arlington/DC/PG, but solid. I need some thick white joints in my life.

I'm good on the white girl. Gimme my sistas and my latinas and I'm straight. Would like to try a thick *** filipina though.

I
Just give me my tall yambs and I'm a satisfied dude
I finally kno that feeling of tall yambs
Welcome to the party fam
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom