TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I did that multivenus 9hr date **** once and a ***** ain't even get a real hug at the end, she gave me the 1arm side hug joint. I felt like I should have pressed charges

Man I did that multivenus 9hr date **** once and a ***** ain't even get a real hug at the end, she gave me the 1arm side hug joint. I felt like I should have pressed charges
had a 7 hr, one venue date that went pretty well.

Was the convo poor? If so, was that her fault or yours?

Last edited:
For the NTer talkin about drink prices in DC go to my spots looking glass n DC Reynolds on Georgia Ave...looking glass has bogo for 10 bucks Jim bean n a natty boh...it's a cool atmosphere too....or go to Chuchos the tequila spot not far Columbia heights..lowkey one of the best bars in town...any NTers ever been to Atown in VA ?

I've told the story on here so many times. I thought the convo was ok, it was a few times she asked me something that right when I answered I was like **** I know she didn't like that answer like when she asked me what I do on Sundays (which is do you go to church disguised). It didnt really fall apart until the last venue (the club). She wasn't feeling the boi by the end of the night, it happens.

I had on some ugly Polo boots too

Last edited:

I've told the story on here so many times. I thought the convo was ok, it was a few times she asked me something that right when I answered I was like **** I know she didn't like that answer like when she asked me what I do on Sundays (which is do you go to church disguised). It didnt really fall apart until the last venue (the club). She wasn't feeling the boi by the end of the night, it happens.

I had on some ugly Polo boots too
oh the polo boot story :rofl: :rofl:

yea 2010-2015 came back in 2013 for a year.
I was in Korea. bounced back and forth to Japan and Thailand.

lol as I said Asians are a hard shell for black dudes to crack... especially out here in America. lol I'll let henny handle them.
I do love how they look though.. I promise you this and mugen81 mugen81 can vouch for me. In Korea/Japan, you hardly ever see an Ugly or Fat Asian.
Japan chicks are a bit thicker, but Korean Chicks are slim with super pretty faces.

lol next week i'm on the hunt for Deaf or Midgets suberzat1 suberzat1 :rofl: :rofl: (sure you don't want to hit up Galluadet University???

I loved it out there though. if you went to the right spots, they were all about black dudes. but Korean dudes are the biggest C-blocks you'll ever meet in your life... I got cut off probably about 3 times a week there by them.. They hate extremely hard when any foreigner dude is going for their chicks. When you're there though you literally feel like Trey Songs.. calling yourself Mr. StealYoGirl.... The way their chicks be eyeing you and showing you attention.
a little height or a little build and your in.

Korean yambs were :smokin :smokin
Wild thing is though. the Man pool is so shallow there its easier to just get other Foreigners like yourself.

I went out my last month there. and cleaned up. was making out with 3 chicks in the same club. 90 minutes apart... went home with the last one.
one chick i was looking for my boy to tell him I was ready to go. chick saw me in the dance crowd. pulled me to her grinded on me turned her head and was making out.
Korea I have stories for days

Wild times.

Wild thing is if I didn't get this new job that starts next week, I'd literally be on a plane going back in 2 weeks (had a job out there lined up as back up)

My birthday is in October. I'm thinking of going for my bday or for christmas.

Sheesh man I'll keep all this in mind. I travel free so I'm not sure which days are best to visit these places but I def want to go and see Japan.

If we could, my wife and I would move to Japan.
Hella expensive tho..
But I wouldn't move to Tokyo, more of the outskirts.
Once you remove yourself from the concrete jungle, the nature and mountains are just stunning.
Food is very experimental and the women are from all over the world, plus the mixture chicks(I know that's derogatory[emoji]128516[/emoji], forgive my heart) are crazy.
Overall just a beautiful place.
Pro-tip
Learn the language or at least attempt to. They are still a homogeneous/respectful society but if you show that you at least are attempting to speak their language or can hold a general conversation, they will tell you about places to visit and see that are not over burden by tourist or gajin.

Felt like a savage yesterday..get dome from my DC chick at work. Then come home from work yesterday, take my ex to her parents house and she domes me up on the way there. Drop her off, go out for drinks later on that night with a chick from my job, we're both drunk and we end up getting frisky behind the building..chick takes my belt off and goes in, swallows and everything. I take an Uber home, take a shower and pass the **** out.

Last edited:
Felt like a savage yesterday..get dome from my DC chick at work. Then come home from work yesterday, take my ex to her parents house and she domes me up on the way there. Drop her off, go out for drinks later on that night with a chick from my job, we're both drunk and we end up getting frisky behind the building..chick takes my belt off and goes in, swallows and everything. I take an Uber home, take a shower and pass the **** out.
pimp.gif
that's wassup bra, do your thing

For the NTer talkin about drink prices in DC go to my spots looking glass n DC Reynolds on Georgia Ave...looking glass has bogo for 10 bucks Jim bean n a natty boh...it's a cool atmosphere too....or go to Chuchos the tequila spot not far Columbia heights..lowkey one of the best bars in town...any NTers ever been to Atown in VA ?

I been to Atown the brunches there are probably the best I've ever had in DC. Legit buffet and it gets really rowdy even for brunch. They bring bottles out with sparklers and **** in the morning.

I actually stayed in DC this weekend. I had a few of the interns over last night and it turned into a massive pregame. My apartment is trashed right now lol. I finally got to meet the girls in this internship program. Ended up smashing one of the chicks :pimp: She leaves in a week back to Cali but said we'll have some fun before then.

Gl8V2Fj.gif

I been to Atown the brunches there are probably the best I've ever had in DC. Legit buffet and it gets really rowdy even for brunch. They bring bottles out with sparklers and **** in the morning.

I actually stayed in DC this weekend. I had a few of the interns over last night and it turned into a massive pregame. My apartment is trashed right now lol. I finally got to meet the girls in this internship program. Ended up smashing one of the chicks :pimp: She leaves in a week back to Cali but said we'll have some fun before then.
Pre game at your place this Friday :nerd:

Teach me your ways lol

Idk i cant be j-walkin around wit slobber drippin off my sack i would have the decency to shower at least. But then again when your in that position, aint a dam thing gona matter to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom