TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need just some awgs in my life.....hold thick sauce please
Just what I had last night. Light on the sauce.
my man 
smokin.gif

Tips on lasting longer?
10 min is about average according some article.
Bashed wit ma gul in the backseat and tapped out after 10 min.

She wanted a quickie cuz she hadda go home at 11 and we started smashin at 11 but im tryna make her late nah im sayin?

Let the passenger seat back to like a 150 degree angle, had her bend over in doggy position (at an angle) and went in. The angle the seat was in allowed me to go deeper than I would usually be able to.

What kind of car is it?

I tried sexing in my Altima once but it didn't work out too well. Felt the gear shift a little too close to the butt crack and my elbow kept hitting the horn. My head damn near busting out the moon roof.

I need a Tahoe or something

Ive never had a problem smashin in my trucks. Back seat is coo, front seat the center console raises up and i just raise the sterring wheel up

You ever smashed while drivin on the freeway? I had to exit and just ride the feder road. Couldnt control my steering good enough

Ive never had a problem smashin in my trucks. Back seat is coo, front seat the center console raises up and i just raise the sterring wheel up

You ever smashed while drivin on the freeway? I had to exit and just ride the feder road. Couldnt control my steering good enough

Smashing while driving? Naw, I value my life. :lol:
It just seems too difficult.

The rush tho mayne! It was at night tho not rush hour or nothin like that. Slow and steady while goin 70 mph wit a hand on the wheel and the other grippin ***. Bruh. Report back.

The rush tho mayne! It was at night tho not rush hour or nothin like that. Slow and steady while goin 70 mph wit a hand on the wheel and the other grippin ***. Bruh. Report back.

***** you CRAZY! :lol:

I used to smash all the time in my Jeep. Back windows were 10% tinted with an enormous amount of room :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom