TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old yamb I used to hit but im tryna get a new roster going here

Thing is i havent even been venturing or even tryin. Just been Mackin with the homies, workin, and going to the gym

And im going to London in 2 weeks. So i think once i get back it's time to start prospering out here again

Where you guys been meeting chicks at? I'm still on tinder (Smh whack) and pof but i barely even go on them and joints on there just be looking for some attention and i aint wit it

Good stuff @BenDover. Flourish my dude. All three are fine. Now I'm upset I didn't go hang chasing with the handsome Romeo when you were in DC :rofl:

Just got some morning yambs though :pimp:

Last edited:
I can really appreciate a nasty but classy chick..

Like dome in the car, swallowing and all..and then pulling up to a relatively fancy restaurant, valeting and being able to turn the switch off and go have a classy dinner and hold her own with the bougie crowd and not embarrass me.. :lol:

Last edited:
I have an old yamb I used to hit but im tryna get a new roster going here

Thing is i havent even been venturing or even tryin. Just been Mackin with the homies, workin, and going to the gym

And im going to London in 2 weeks. So i think once i get back it's time to start prospering out here again

Where you guys been meeting chicks at? I'm still on tinder (Smh whack) and pof but i barely even go on them and joints on there just be looking for some attention and i aint wit it
random spots, stores, malls, happy hour, Walgreens

List goes on b

Like dome in the car, swallowing and all..and then pulling up to a relatively fancy restaurant, valeting and being able to turn the switch off and go have a classy dinner and hold her own with the bougie crowd and not embarrass me.. :lol:

:smokin

Son target is my spot. Hotmilfs or college chicks. Rare i dont see at least. 5 stunners a visit

True Life:
I'm not over my ex.
But at least I'm trying....
*kanye shrug*
*plays blood on the leaves in background*

This.

That feel when you get the number of a long time crush tho. I mean I've been digging her since I was a freshman (she's 8 years older than me) and I was just some Punk kid lol but she's super dope.

Had me like

View media item 1648426

Word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom