TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I friend zone women and make them work their way out of it.

It's like a mind**** to them "he doesn't want me like everyone else? Oh no I'm going to get that."

Doesn't always work, but when it does [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Get your rosters ready fellas, cuffing season is amongst us

Almost.

But before that, for my fellas 18-25 living in cities with a few colleges....an influx of young, curious women are about to pour into your local cities.

Yall know what to do....

I friend zone women and make them work their way out of it.

It's like a mind**** to them "he doesn't want me like everyone else? Oh no I'm going to get that."

Doesn't always work, but when it does [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]
need to start doing this more on everything

But before that, for my fellas 18-25 living in cities with a few colleges....an influx of young, curious women are about to pour into your local cities.

Yall know what to do....[/quote]

Man, I got a job in March at a University in my city......Everyday they have these Freshman and Transfer Orientations going on and I am amazed at what I see....Even had Brazilian and Mexican night the other day :x......It is like when I was in school there was NOTHING like what I see now...... I am 27 years old so It was not that long ago for me but still.........

I am married tho but man O man, if I was not I would be on the Prowl...!! :x

Flourish Fellas!!

Almost.

Yall know what to do....
[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] may our plates be full and plentiful.

Almost.

Yall know what to do....

Internships are over, but school's about to be back in session :pimp:

Had my last night with the intern I've been hooking up with yesterday. She flies back to Cali today. Spent every night with her since I met her we had a great time. Short and sweet fling. Time to find new prospects now though :nerd:

Yes, yes the fall semester is is amongst us :evil:

If you in ATL, just know Hole in the wall is about to be :x

Almost.

Yall know what to do....
Yessir...Let's flourish! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Can we talk some more about this Rhino Black 3k pill?
I wanna try it out, but Im scared that imma take it, and it'll be one of those "not in the mood" nights :lol:

Then I'm outchea looking like Chris Rock in "I think I love my wife". With a hard **** in the back of an ambulance

Would any of you let your girl go to Europe for a month living with dozens of other unknown females and males?

I ask this question because my friend just came back from France in a study abroad and I asked him about the girls who went on the trip this year and he told me that 99 percent of the girls had boyfriends back in the states and still hooked up with dudes out there 
mean.gif

mean.gif

It sort of hurt my soul, knowing Jean- Pierre   and Gustave were blowing backs out just before these girls were face timing their boyfriends.

I went in the past and was completely baffled at what the boyfriends said to this. A girl goes to Europe to get smashed by the U.N.,  how could you be so blind?

Would any of you let your girl go to Europe for a month living with dozens of other unknown females and males?
Wait, just for a month? If your girl couldn't handle thirty days away from you without smashing half of Paris, I'm not too sure that was your girl while she was in the states. :smh: :lol:

"Let's make a pledge. That we'll meet in September, and seal it with a kiss".
- Brian Hyland
That faboulous song has nothing on the original lol
Damn bro's at the end of this month would have been 4 years. I still remember when I made the mixtape to ask her to be girl. Feels batman

Good poscast for this thread. Been listening for a couple months now and I thought I'd share.

The Beige Phillip Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom