TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok Tayers, need your help..

I've spoke on this one female who I've smashed and came fast like 911 in white neighborhood hoods (well at least 3-4 minutes, it wasn't instant lol) anyway, she became flaky after that and distant..Anyway I completely stopped hitting her up and as expected, I got the "I miss you, I messed up" text after 2 weeks of no contact..I responded calm like we are good, and she said she wants to see me..How do I approach this one? Do I mention how she became distant and flaky? Or just play it cool?
Well fellas, I hit her up when I got back in town on Sunday night, I sent her a text saying I'm back and hows her week schedule looking...Monday no answer, Tuesday the whole day, no answer (but her IG is updated with pics) I get fed up Tuesday night, call her phone, no answer...And then I texted her "This type of disrespect makes no sense" and deleted her number..It's unbelievable that this girl hits me up out the blue to just ignore me...I mean come on, 2 whole days pass and you can't respond? But post on IG? I officially give up..I've learned a lot from this experience, never again..

Well fellas, I hit her up when I got back in town on Sunday night, I sent her a text saying I'm back and hows her week schedule looking...Monday no answer, Tuesday the whole day, no answer (but her IG is updated with pics) I get fed up Tuesday night, call her phone, no answer...And then I texted her "This type of disrespect makes no sense" and deleted her number..It's unbelievable that this girl hits me up out the blue to just ignore me...I mean come on, 2 whole days pass and you can't respond? But post on IG? I officially give up..I've learned a lot from this experience, never again..

Cmon ock, we told her to end that the first time she ignored you. You made yourself look extra hurt and simpish by sending that message and calling.

:smh: :smh: fam some of these chicks want a quick nut a couple times and nothing more. Last chicks of mine pulled the same **** delete after delete no dambs ignored back. Rule 1 don't get attached to on and off flakes. Why are you angry when there's more out here to jump on keep it moving and FDB!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon ock, we told her to end that the first time she ignored you. You made yourself look extra hurt and simpish by sending that message and calling.

Yep, believe it or not that chick has no obligation to you.

Edit: Damn dog, and to think I took advice from you :lol:

Last edited:
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] RULE 1: Never Get Attached

Ok Tayers, need your help..

I've spoke on this one female who I've smashed and came fast like 911 in white neighborhood hoods (well at least 3-4 minutes, it wasn't instant lol) anyway, she became flaky after that and distant..Anyway I completely stopped hitting her up and as expected, I got the "I miss you, I messed up" text after 2 weeks of no contact..I responded calm like we are good, and she said she wants to see me..How do I approach this one? Do I mention how she became distant and flaky? Or just play it cool?

What did you learn from the experience?

I hope you learned what you should have

.View media item 1657834
You deserved that.You asked for advice and general consensus was FDB and you still proceeded to hit shorty up like she was you girl. Should've treated her like a jump

Last edited:
Yall gotta learn some chill. I can't even ever imagine getting worked up or saying some sucker **** like that, but I'm sure I have.

L's happen sometimes...

Called shorty on Sat.
Texted shorty on Monday
Called shorty on Wednesday.
embarassed.gif
 oh well  

Didn't murder the yambs and you're being sensitive and overbearing? You're done here bro. I hope you see yourself right now.
GOTDAMN...
This that ish that makes your soul burn slow[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

It's all love b, like I said I'm sure I've done similar, just seems like a lifetime ago, in a different world. You live and you learn. Just make sure you learn.

Lmaoooo "at this type of disrespect makes no sense"

The hurt. Rolling
Well it did hurt, glad you find it funny..

I don't get why shady things females do can't be addressed to an extent (I'm not saying go all out on a cussing off spree, but just a calm comment, at least)..I would understand if her and I had one or 2 dates, never had sex, or built a history; then yea, just keep it moving..But I've known shorty for 3 months, talked almost everyday and then she flips the script on me..I just find it hard to say nothing before I keep it moving..At least I know she definitely won't try to hit me up again.

Sometimes it's just better to laugh and leave it be.
As long as she doesn't put hands on you or is vulgar to your face, the best policy is just to ignore them. Granted I have said some crazy things to females but I learned to check my emotions and I always asked my self
"Is it worth it"
Correcting anybody on disrespectful behavior usually gets you no where.
Am I saying to be a doormat?
No.
It has to be something really egregious before I go left, try to live with that policy.
But your ego/pride was more hurt then anything. That's why people told you to leave it be. We all have to learn so hopefully next time you won't travel down this rabbit hole again[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

johnny cakes johnny cakes fam it's all love in here. The fellas are being hard on you because we know and you know you're worth more. You gotta remember that no response IS a response. If a chick show's you who she is and it just so happens that she's a piece of ****, why won't you believe her? Trust me fam, you are the prize.

Last edited:
Man 3 months is nothing. You haven't invested any serious time in her that warrants that kind of reaction.

Then again, I don't think time has anything to do with it. But I feel like you should've known she was shaky when she ignored you for two weeks..trust me. Any girl that's into you is not going to ignore you for two weeks. It seems like she got bored and decided to hit you up.

A girl I've been talking to for almost two months now, was upset when she didn't talk to me for one full day.

I do think it's important to make sure the sex is on point the first time though. Yeah we all drop the ball, cool. I've came fast before too, and a lot of people will SMH at me because of this but if it's someone I've been talking to exclusively and I come fast, I'm eating the box and letting her get hers too.

Last edited:
Lmaoooo "at this type of disrespect makes no sense"

The hurt. Rolling

Well it did hurt, glad you find it funny..

I don't get why shady things females do can't be addressed to an extent (I'm not saying go all out on a cussing off spree, but just a calm comment, at least)..I would understand if her and I had one or 2 dates, never had sex, or built a history; then yea, just keep it moving..But I've known shorty for 3 months, talked almost everyday and then she flips the script on me..I just find it hard to say nothing before I keep it moving..At least I know she definitely won't try to hit me up again.

She won't answer your calls, won't see you, so all you had left was text. Understand that any form of checking someone reads as crazy in text even if it isn't. That little block can look wordier than it is. You're cannon fodder for the homegirls now. That last sentence isn't even necessarily true. Just brush it off and keep it moving. I'm sure there were already signs and you could've recognized and been in control to the point where you drop her, or have her drooling over you. That type of awareness comes with time though.

Finishing fast on the first time has been mentioned here before and whenever it happened to me I just used the "damn baby you' look so good I couldn't help myself" and then go another round and show her what the pipe really about

Man 3 months is nothing. You haven't invested any serious time in her that warrants that kind of reaction.

Then again, I don't think time has anything to do with it. But I feel like you should've known she was shaky when she ignored you for two weeks..trust me. Any girl that's into you is not going to ignore you for two weeks. It seems like she got bored and decided to hit you up.

A girl I've been talking to for almost two months now, was upset when she didn't talk to me for one full day.

I do think it's important to make sure the sex is on point the first time though. Yeah we all drop the ball, cool. I've came fast before too, and a lot of people will SMH at me because of this but if it's someone I've been talking to exclusively and I come fast, I'm eating the box and letting her get hers too.

I usually go finger, suck the t's, eat the box, get head myself, then smash, something like that. That way, even if you do come fast, she came 1nce or 2wice already from the foreplay so she still got her. I cum too big of loads to be mopping the club up. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom