TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have pretty much ceased tinder activities for now. I have a theory that when you make a new tinder account you are shown to other girls sooner. Because I've deactivated and reactivated a few tims and I always get tons of matches the first week then it dies down dramatically. Gonna deactivate and reactivate again in a month or so when the weather is bearable for dates (can't stand the heat).

Gonna start fresh in the fall except for this one chick I've been texting here and there. 32 year old model Asian chick. 5'2" 100 lbs (my favorite size). Told her to save my number as I'm talking her out in a month and she was with it. Seems like we'll get along well. She :pimp: and works with fashion. Mentioned at one point I reminded her of her ex-husband (something I said). I got high hopes for this one but need advice for dealing with the older women.

She says she's been known to drain men's bank accounts but I told her I know she gets paid and I'm looking for a sugar mama :lol:

I need a vacation.
I cant pull **** in the hometown.
Everywhere else, ***** on me like pluccs fighting for the last rock.
How can i come off like im interested but knowingly in my mind i want this conversation over and you in my phone within 2 min.

How can i come off like im interested but knowingly in my mind i want this conversation over and you in my phone within 2 min
bruh I swear :lol:. I'm tired of beating around the bush for real like bihhh set them digits out.

Have pretty much ceased tinder activities for now. I have a theory that when you make a new tinder account you are shown to other girls sooner. Because I've deactivated and reactivated a few tims and I always get tons of matches the first week then it dies down dramatically. Gonna deactivate and reactivate again in a month or so when the weather is bearable for dates (can't stand the heat).

Gonna start fresh in the fall except for this one chick I've been texting here and there. 32 year old model Asian chick. 5'2" 100 lbs (my favorite size). Told her to save my number as I'm talking her out in a month and she was with it. Seems like we'll get along well. She :pimp: and works with fashion. Mentioned at one point I reminded her of her ex-husband (something I said). I got high hopes for this one but need advice for dealing with the older women.

She says she's been known to drain men's bank accounts but I told her I know she gets paid and I'm looking for a sugar mama :lol:

Just **** the **** outta her.

Have pretty much ceased tinder activities for now. I have a theory that when you make a new tinder account you are shown to other girls sooner. Because I've deactivated and reactivated a few tims and I always get tons of matches the first week then it dies down dramatically.

I noticed this. Brought my Tinder back and for the first few the matches are going, and then it gets dry as hell.

^When I'm back on it I'm just going to delete and make it again weekly. You in the DMV right? Come chill this fall.

Last edited:
Well technically, we're not in a relationship and she knew that I was talking to my ex still. Of course with time we got closer and she didn't appreciate the fact that my ex felt comfortable in commenting on something knowing that I'm dating someone. The current had a point and ultimately agreed with her.
Why are you still talking to your ex?

Don't answer me, just ask yourself.

It's harder to quit a woman cold turkey, but the healing happens sooner. All you're doing is wasting time and not letting your future develop in a fruitful manner.

So I'm talking to this chick now. I think she might want something serious, which I understand. :lol:

Well I don't really wanna be in a serious relationship, I just wanna smash as many chicks.

But...... I'll entertain this one....

What should I text her? I been ignoring her after a while.

Gonna text her tomorrow what should I say?

Well technically, we're not in a relationship and she knew that I was talking to my ex still. Of course with time we got closer and she didn't appreciate the fact that my ex felt comfortable in commenting on something knowing that I'm dating someone. The current had a point and ultimately agreed with her.

Why are you still talking to your ex?

Don't answer me, just ask yourself.

It's harder to quit a woman cold turkey, but the healing happens sooner. All you're doing is wasting time and not letting your future develop in a fruitful manner.

I mean, I DID come to that realization, hence why I cut her off :lol:

nerd.gif

Was talking to my psychologist home girl and she told me to list out the pros and cons of this DC chick and my ex.. :lol:, and to compare.

Woman A
Pros: Selfless, caring, nurturing. Passionate about her career in education. Teaches a 2nd grade class. Down to earth. Family-oriented, will do anything to help me. Better sexually than B. Less sexual partners than B. Cares less about her physical appearance. *Pisces
Cons: Not very ambitious, does not want to move forward past teaching. Extremely emotional, clingy, moody, Less attractive than Woman B. Invasive, likes to snoop around.

Woman B:
Pros: Highly ambitious, more attractive than A. Future lawyer. Easy to have intellectual conversations with. Sexually adventurous. Shows flashes of being a caring person. Highly attracted to me, similar fields of work, similar financially. Classy, elegant, girly girl. *Cancer
Cons: Dry, cold personality, not intentionally. High confidence on the outside, low self-esteem and sensitive deep down. Unpredictable. Does not express her emotions at all.

Last edited:
Was talking to my psychologist home girl and she told me to list out the pros and cons of this DC chick and my ex.. :lol:, and to compare.

Woman A
Pros: Selfless, caring, nurturing. Passionate about her career in education. Teaches a 2nd grade class. Down to earth. Family-oriented, will do anything to help me. Better sexually than B. Less sexual partners than B. Cares less about her physical appearance. *Pisces
Cons: Not very ambitious, does not want to move forward past teaching. Extremely emotional, clingy, moody, Less attractive than Woman B. Invasive, likes to snoop around.

Woman B:
Pros: Highly ambitious, more attractive than A. Future lawyer. Easy to have intellectual conversations with. Sexually adventurous. Shows flashes of being a caring person. Highly attracted to me, similar fields of work, similar financially. Classy, elegant, girly girl. *Cancer
Cons: Dry, cold personality, not intentionally. High confidence on the outside, low self-esteem and sensitive deep down. Unpredictable. Does not express her emotions at all.

as a teacher myself it's very unfair to want her to move past teaching...
we do it because we love it... if we wanted a normal office 9-5 im sure with our education we could get. But teachers don't get in to teaching for the money. we do it because we love it. we are the first line of educating young minds. (especially in this day and age when parents don't do much) So don't fault her for that.

as far as pros and cons though it seems like woman B is more your speed to be completely honest.
seems like you need someone like her the same way she needs someone like you.

Woman A doesn't seem like a woman you should be with .

TDogg, you sound like a teacher that Would be a principal. That's my gripe with her. Once you educate the youth for awhile, shouldn't you want to take the lead role for a school? It just seems like principals don't care about the kids, and I feel like she truly cares about the kids and that would be a good fit for an AP or principal position.

That's where the lack of ambition thing came from but you're absolutely right, a lot of teachers do it because they love it. I respect that. Ambition in a woman is sexy to me. Something about Girl A made me stay with her for years though..I just don't know what it is.

Last edited:
TDogg, you sound like a teacher that Would be a principal. That's my gripe with her. Once you educate the youth for awhile, shouldn't you want to take the lead role for a school? It just seems like principals don't care about the kids, and I feel like she truly cares about the kids and that would be a good fit for an AP or principal position. s.

This doesn't really compute to me with what you're trying to say.

No teacher goes into teaching thinking I'm going to start at the bottom Kindergarten and rise my way up Principal, then from principal im going to school board, then school board im going to superintendent.

None of us think like that. we pick what we want to teach when we're in college.
There are areas of study to fast track to school board and being a principal, thats a completely different area of study.
Principals usually don't go to school K-12 training.
There are cases where people start out as teachers and then go do classes to become a principal. but again not every one who wants to be a teacher wants to be administration (which is actually a harder job than you may think)

she may eventually want to switch schools or go to a new district to get paid more, but if teaching is her love. wanting her to do more is a bit selfish. IMO

besides its not like principal jobs come a lot.. 1 principal to about 30+ teachers

Idk just doesn't seem like something to be downing, but then again i guess its fair for you to say since you don't really know the mindset of teachers.

to answer suberzats... If they want to be a professor, there are ways to go straight into that as well.... but elementary teachers are def not looking to do university. That's usually highschool teachers ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom