TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its always hard to tell wit black leggings in a pic

I say *** to thigh ratio is on point

Last edited:
Wasn't Tariq Nasheed a really big deal on here a few years back lol?

Stumbled across his old stuff on YouTube today, remembered dudes used his **** like the bible

Serious question. Do you view girls that are gay as off limits? I mean if they have a "girl" would you still go at her or do you view it as she having a dude?

"Married" girl at my job. But I can tell, you know.................

Last edited:
Serious question. Do you view girls that are gay as off limits? I mean if they have a "girl" would you still go at her or do you view it as she having a dude?

"Married" girl at my job. But I can tell, you know.................

I personally wouldnt mess w a married women. But if a girl was gay I'll still throw in the bid.

While were on topic of girls at work. Finally smashed my coworker after a year of cat & mouse, and us both being in relationships at a point. It was def worth it :pimp:

Last edited:
Fellas of TAY I found a potential bae this past weekend, she is my friend fiancée cousin. She bad, we was exchanging texts back and forth then she drop the bomb on me she currently messing with someone but it's not serious yet. How should I go about this? Thought about sending her flowers before I head to Vegas. I told her If she and homeboy doesn't workout, hit a brother up. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️
Pics for the beast
View media item 1670593

Fellas of TAY I found a potential bae this past weekend, she is my friend fiancée cousin. She bad, we was exchanging texts back and forth then she drop the bomb on me she currently messing with someone but it's not serious yet. How should I go about this? Thought about sending her flowers before I head to Vegas. I told her If she and homeboy doesn't workout, hit a brother up. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️
Pics for the beast
Ball is in her hands bruh. Don't send her flowers. If she's feeling you she'll hit you up.

Pics for the beast
View media item 1670593
In the words of Mitch that's nice very nice [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Wasn't Tariq Nasheed a really big deal on here a few years back lol?

Stumbled across his old stuff on YouTube today, remembered dudes used his **** like the bible
I use to listen to his stuff every week. If you dont take much from him atleast take out the fact he preaches about valuing yourself and showing confidence.

Alot of his stuff helped me through a break up and finding a new chick.

Hes more on the black activist side now but still kicks gane to the young fellas

What has she done to deserve flowers?

Be cute? That is some sucka stuff man. You don't know that girl. Chances are you won't hear her voice anyway.

**** flowers.

She is nice as hell though. She Asian?

Last edited:
My boy getting on me for not getting this chick number over the weekend. She was feel the kid and all in my grill the whole night. Just couldn't proceed after seeing she had a gut while being skinny. :\

Dude told me dawg you just don't be caring(he is right) and her body language was saying you could smash tonight.

I need to get back blowing these chicks back out just cause...
Savage Life, no Webbie.

I would just tell her whatever she has with the other dude is between the two of them, and you'll respect it, but you're interested and would like to see her again. She might be open to still seeing you if it's early enough with the other guy.

Worked for me this summer when I met a girl who had just met a guy a week before me. Never smashed but got domed up a few times. Ultimately she stuck with the other guy though because she felt I was only trying to sleep with her (which was true).

Also, don't send her flowers.

Last edited:
I would just tell her whatever she has with the other dude is her business and you'll respect it, but you're interested and would like to see her again.

Worked for me this summer when I met a girl who was already seeing a guy. Never smashed but got domed up a few times. Ultimately she stuck with the other guy though because she felt I was only trying to sleep with her (which was true).

I gotta get down there Henn so we can gettemmm.....

My girl goes to school in the DMV and when I visit if I can get away just a little...:rofl:

I would just tell her whatever she has with the other dude is between the two of them, and you'll respect it, but you're interested and would like to see her again. She might be open to still seeing you if it's early enough with the other guy.

Worked for me this summer when I met a girl who had just met a guy a week before me. Never smashed but got domed up a few times. Ultimately she stuck with the other guy though because she felt I was only trying to sleep with her (which was true).

Damn, she is a savage.

Last edited:
^Do it.

Kinda funny my boy and I were just killin a bottle last night playing MegamanX for SNES (game is hard as hell). We both get the same snapchat at the same time but from different chicks. We were both smashing one of these chicks and they were roommates here in DC but back in Cali now. They were together at the beach just showing off the tatas in the pic together. So we send both them back them back the same snap of us together and pulled down the front collar of our shirts and wrote "ours are better" :lol: Then bout 5 minutes later they both respond with the same pic of them laying face down in their bikinis with the mass in perfect view with the caption "we win". We had to accept the L at that point :lol:

Last edited:

My boy getting on me for not getting this chick number over the weekend. She was feel the kid and all in my grill the whole night. Just couldn't proceed after seeing she had a gut while being skinny.
ohwell.gif

Dude told me dawg you just don't be caring(he is right) and her body language was saying you could smash tonight.

I need to get back blowing these chicks back out just cause...
Savage Life, no Webbie.
G-****

Yall right I can't be simping already. Im go about my week until Sunday, I got another thing lined up. FWB skeez. I still win at the end of the day. Thanks for the input you guys

I got no *******.
Not one.
I left work early to go eat lunch by myself.
Told everybody i had a lunch date.
Something has to give. My confidence is throwing 404s all over the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom