TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no *******.
Not one.
I left work early to go eat lunch by myself.
Told everybody i had a lunch date.
Something has to give. My confidence is throwing 404s all over the board.
[emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji] same

I took 20+ Ls over one summer few years ago. I counted them *****.
I havent been the same since.
Ill ignore a ***** unless i feel its worth it. Then still making a move on a random ***** in a random environment sends me into anxiety mode. Ill wait for you to drop the #.

Panera good as ****, too. Highlight of my day right now.

Ill ignore a ***** unless i feel its worth it. Then still making a move on a random ***** in a random environment sends me into anxiety mode. Ill wait for you to drop the #.

My guy, you're in Virginia Beach, there's plenty women to be had out there.

All kinds of flavors

Don't let past failures cloud your future. You're only doing yourself a disservice. 

My girl was being mad funny with me yesterday

She was talking about quitting school and getting a boob job so she can be a stripper at Vegas :lol:

Not on my watch :evil:

Last edited:
Send the flowers dude. It'll cost like $15 and give you a leg up on the other dude most likely, hell they have groupons for that ****. Do something special for her other than just hit her up and ask for the nudes or for her to come over (which is likely the same thing the other dude is doing). Invite her out to a show or dinner or something she likes. I only had flowers not work for me once. Chic said I was too nice for her. Old dumb *** broad, would have been my first white (European white to be more specific, German raised in Spain) girl. You can get a dozen roses from Wal Mart here for like 5 bucks and then just drop them on her porch yourself and save even more money. Better yet slide by her job and put them on her windshield wipers. IDK, I'm just rambling, ideas running through my mind, miss being single :smh: Not the type to cheat

Why count the Ls?

Last edited:
I feel you Z......It is like ever since I got with my girl these chicks been thirsty for me~!! SMH..........

Chicks at work sliding up in my msgs.....Chicks on the streets giving me the eye....Man its ruthless and Hard .... :rofl:

Good looking chick's like that deal with a lot of clingy dudes. exhibit a: trying to send her flowers and you just met her(have u even met her?). They almost always will hint at another dude, even if there isn't one, just to make sure you're not one of "those" guys. She's telling u to take it easy, and ur trying to do the exact opposite. She has an easy out set up if you start doing clingy stuff.

Last edited:
My guy, you're in Virginia Beach, there's plenty women to be had out there.

All kinds of flavors

Don't let past failures cloud your future. You're only doing yourself a disservice. 

VB is overrated g. Chesapeake and Hampton got all the baddies. Night and day.

You lose a grip of money, you want to know how much you lost, right?

^^ frankmatthews frankmatthews Exactly. I feel like the worst thing you can do is compete over a chick or try to outdo the next man. I'd rather be the dude doing the least. If anything let her know you got hos and make her compete for you

Last edited:
I feel you Z......It is like ever since I got with my girl these chicks been thirsty for me~!! SMH..........

Chicks at work sliding up in my msgs.....Chicks on the streets giving me the eye....Man its ruthless and Hard .... :rofl:

TMI

Word, I got a kid on the way so unless **** just gets unbearable with her (admittedly I can do way better) I'm probably staying put.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. Umma ride it out. But man she is too damb fine in my eyes [emoji]128532[/emoji]
bruh, she told you she's not in a relationship with that dude.   In your state of mind is she is single. No waiting around for her to decide.  Put your bid in; take her out and spit your game.  Pretend that other dude doesnt even exist.  Meanwhile, keep doing you and talk to other chicks.  If it don't work out, it don't work out.  Just don't let anyone put you to the side and make you wait like a benchwarmer.  Get out there and drop buckets. 

VB is overrated g. Chesapeake and Hampton got all the baddies. Night and day.

You lose a grip of money, you want to know how much you lost, right?
Hampton Roads in general

From the perspective of someone who doesn't live there, I've noticed most beautiful women from VB tend to move

Good looking chick's like that deal with a lot of clingy dudes. exhibit a: trying to send her flowers and you just met her(have u even met her?). They almost always will hint at another dude, even if there isn't one, just to make sure you're not one of "those" guys. She's telling u to take it easy, and ur trying to do the exact opposite. She has an easy out set up if you start doing clingy stuff.

I agree with you. Pretty females always pulling that. I wouldn't send flowers, that's not a good look. If you had a coffee date or something yeah but sending her flowers for no reason this early and she'll probably be thinking you thirsty af.

I'd just play the texting game for a little, try and set up a little date. Try to work your way in smooth

^^ frankmatthews frankmatthews Exactly. I feel like the worst thing you can do is compete over a chick or try to outdo the next man. I'd rather be the dude doing the least. If anything let her know you got hos and make her compete for you

All that happens when you try to be the guy outdoing other guys is wasting money and looking foolish after she shows interest to somebody else :lol: ain't nothing like that goofy look when that happens

Last edited:
The most frustrating thing a woman can say to you WHILE you are having a real conversation.

"You think I'm stupid."

Man, you don't understand how frustrating that is. I could be telling you something I don't really like about you, but the instance you do THAT, you now turn yoursef into the victim and shift the focus of the conversation.

That and, "I don't really feel like arguing" just pisses me off

This. You don't even have much interaction with shorty and you want to send her flowers. :smh: Stop simping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom