TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
VB is overrated g. Chesapeake and Hampton got all the baddies. Night and day.

You lose a grip of money, you want to know how much you lost, right?

You're not losing money though. It's getting "rejected" by someone you had no connection with. No reason at all to count em. Sounds like something you do to beat yourself up. Not a great habit.

So.......

A chick let me pee on her, and I must say idk why people do it but I felt so disgusted at her allowing me and myself for trying it but being I never done it I was like why not. Let's just simply put you got to be a sick M-Fo to enjoy doing that, and never would I do it again.

Last edited:
So.......

A chick let me pee on her, and I must say idk why people do it but I felt so disgusted at her allowing me and myself for trying it but being I never done it I was like why not. Let's just simply put you got to be a sick M-Fo to enjoy doing that, and never would I do it again.
:stoneface:

:smh:

:rofl:

So.......

I pissed one time on my ex chick.....it was her idea after i joked about it.....then she took off her clothes and said follow her to the shower....

Last edited:
I pissed one time on my ex chick.....it was her idea after i joked about it.....then she took off her clothes and said follow her to the shower....

:lol: chick walk to the shower was like you could so being I had to pee was like F it.. It was soooo awkward lmaoo it's like what to you say during and after it.

So.......

Paging @CelticsPride34

Theres no satisfaction in the act of givin her a golden shower, it was more of the look on her face. It was like si ppi, whatever you wana do im all yours. Drink a 12 pack and do it Again. The fact tht she was down for some nc-17 **** was more satisfying.

A chick peed on me but not in a cool way. More like an accident while I was hitting it 
alien.gif

You're not losing money though. It's getting "rejected" by someone you had no connection with. No reason at all to count em. Sounds like something you do to beat yourself up. Not a great habit.

That was response to a whole different post. I dont stress it, cause its not stress. I just know how i am :smokin

Im not pissing on anybody. Shouldve drank some dark coffee first you sick bastard,

Bruhhhhhh......

So ex girls looking up currents on LinkedIn profiles without knowing their government names?!

I can't deal.

A girl getting peed on is like her eating male groceries. She can never come back from it. "You got a small ****" "but you let me pee on you doe!" Argument/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom