TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
went on a first date with a new chick after breaking up with my ex a few months ago
it went 100% smooth all we did was vibe n flirt a lil but she wasnt really giving me signals didnt kiss or hold hands tho how did i do fam :smh:

Last edited:
went on a first date with a new chick after breaking up with my ex a few months ago
it went 100% smooth all we did was vibe n flirt a lil but she wasnt really giving me signals didnt kiss or hold hands tho how did i do fam :smh:
Did you go for a kiss and she turned her head the other way?

Basketball

Board games

Hiking

Trivia Night at the bar

Video Games ie Wii U and Mario Party is on sale right now for $25

Man..this chick is weird. Told her lets go to D&B's and shoot (basketball) for awhile, or go to mini-golf or something. Chick says it's boring and then suggested that we play Scrabble :lol: She never had an interest in sports at all. Chick was in trivia club, chess club, science competitions, etc.

I'm the exact opposite, always played sports..

I said nah, that's boring to me. Might have to tell her "let's wrestle"..you know what that leads to.

Last edited:
I was so close to pulling my waitress... dudes were hounding her messed up my game.... damn it!!!!!

[quote name="Tdogg2k" url="/t/578960/tay/18420#post_ [/quote]
currystongue.gif

Ok guys, as many of you know my journey, I blew it in bed (literally) with a girl I was feeling a couple months ago on the first smash. I got a new one I'm smashing for the first time tonight..I've been in the mirror like this all day

I already did 1,000 reps of kegals. Wish me luck!

Ok guys, as many of you know my journey, I blew it in bed (literally) with a girl I was feeling a couple months ago on the first smash. I got a new one I'm smashing for the first time tonight..I've been in the mirror like this all day View media item 1675204
I already did 1,000 reps of kegals. Wish me luck!
Don't overthink it. Work a little foreplay into the mix and go blow shorty back out.

DC chick heading back this week.

The past two months have been fun. We both want to continue talking/hanging. Any advice for someone talking to a chick in a different state? Never done that before. Our texting conversations are wack, but in person it's a different story.

Trying to think of an interesting way to send shorty off, in addition to blowing her back out the day she leaves. :lol:

Last edited:
DC chick heading back this week.

The past two months have been fun. We both want to continue talking/hanging. Any advice for someone talking to a chick in a different state? Never done that before. Our texting conversations are wack, but in person it's a different story.
Skype and face time will be your best friend

If you're serious definitely don't rely on text conversation, what yall have will die a slow death. Like he said, Skype, FaceTime, phone calls. Hear each other's voice, see each other's faces. Get acquainted with some discount travel sites. I realize I lost touch with folks because I thought texts were enough. Remnants of working in a call center.

Long text convos are the worst for anything serious/long-term.
This. I hate texting in general. It's very impersonal. Things get misconstrued because you're just looking at dry text. Tones don't come off through text etc. I met someone and we finally exchanged numbers. We had our first text conversation and it kinda went dead. I was wondering why she didn't say anything else. Anyway fast forward a few weeks later we saw each other and started talking. I couldn't help but ask her as to why she never hit me back up. Her response was she thought I was mad with her based off what I said via text and she read it off to me and it sounded that way. However when I explained to her what I meant it was a whole nother thing.
TL;DR Skype and talk on the phone. Don't text.

Word to my man tdogg2k tdogg2k Dude WIO in the story and chick seen he was blessed. She couldn't resist herself from the pipe.

I don't be trolling about this WIO movement...

Erased my original post as I kind of resolved it on my own. Also didn't want to share so much, but since someone responded I'll just fill it in. Basically, been in a long term relationship with a girl I'm madly in love with. Have had some really down times this year, but we've gotten through it all. I see myself marrying her, but being only 21 has gotten me thinking about "what if" and what I'm missing out on if she is the one. Don't want to end the relationship and I am happy with her, but I still have my what if thoughts.

Last edited:
idk i be texting heavy with my girls .....you guys need to get off that green bubble android and start using some emojis/voice recording on imessage.....snapchat is real good with the conversations for me too ...

I did bro.

Met my Wife Senior year in high school. Been with her ever since and got married last year. I am 27 now. Nothing like it!

Yea, I dealt with other girls too but none of them felt like the one I had and that is how I knew. I jacked up a couple times just out of plain being dumb and she took me back and I am lucky she did. Some of these woman out here are ruthless so when you believe you found a good one do not let it slip......I get the feeling i missed out on alot also but when I look at some of my friends who do whatever they want I look at my situation and realize it is much better in my eyes to have something and someone I can talk to anything about and come home too.

Nothing Like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom