TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help, man. Few months ago, my girl tell me her uncle is getting married. We should go to the wedding. Cool. I put in for a personal day off at work. Found out last week, her mom conveniently "forgot" to rsvp, so the uncle only knows that immediate family is coming. I'm not accounted for, I can't go. So now I'm stuck on a Saturday, alone, without **** to do. I'm pissed. Should I be? I'm tired of bending over backwards to make plans only for them to keep faking through, and I'm left out to dry. Plans tonight to grab dinner, head to the airport to scoop up her grandmother who's coming to visit from Puerto Rico for a week. Cool. It's my off day. Cleared out my evening schedule. Turns out she gets off work and "remembers" that her mom (who is flying back in on the same flight, gone for two weeks) has a **** load of luggage, as does her grandmother. And her little brother. Once again, I'm left out to dry, what the hell am I supposed to do now. I cancelled what I had going on tonight (wasn't anything big, but still.). Getting dressed now to head over to her her house so we can have a good ol talk. I'm trying to calm down before I get there.
Have the hard conversation on how you feel.
Don't internalize it, tell your lady how you feel unappreciated and the only way for us to last in the future is to have clear communication on events that affect both parties.
OR( I've done this before and my wife got the hint)
Be a petty *** mofo and the next time she "has an event" you conviently forget and leave her to figure it out.
Now just know when you do this, I'm pretty sure WW3 will take place and she will forget about her actions before and call you all kinds of jerks or words in her native language( I know my wife tries to give me work in Tagalog but I'm learning) and that's when you hit her with that work about the bs she has been pulling.
The best option is number 1 and tell her it's irresponsible and selfish on their part. But it's going to be tough unless your girl understands how you feel. Attack or having conversations with females about their friends or family can get very emotional but it's a conversation you need to have no matter how hard it is[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Hit Rec Room in Towson on Tuesday. ***** been flourishing with one night stands the past few weeks lol.

Also, Rosebar in DC. Bar 7 too.
My man lol. Definitely going to hit Rec Room for a Tuesday or two! Just a little farther out since I'm in Silver Spring.

And good looks on the DC spots. I literally go nowhere
mean.gif
Ozios day party Friday,

Shadowroom Friday night,

Rosebar day party Saturday

Bar7 Saturday night 

Spot called Moby's in Bmore if you just want some easy yambs and cheap liq

Weekday scene is usually U Street for me tho

Last edited:
Bruh I didn't even know she was like this. It hurts because I cared a lot about her and she turned out to be someone completely different than the woman I fell in love with.

But in hindsight, I dodged a huge bullet.

Your story is kinda scary bro. You did the right thing by blocking her from social media but I can't help but to think at some point she's going to swoop in and F everything up. Had this happen with one of my ex's.

You're entering dangerous territory by pretty much telling Her to **** off. That might make her even more bitter and give her another motive to screw things up. If your current chick is secure though, this shouldn't really be a factor. But you never know with women.

I try to play it cool with all of my ex's, on some "if you ever need anything I got your back" type ish...instead of telling them "I never want to hear from them again." Most of them will respect me for saying that and won't interfere if they see I have a new chick. Maybe that's wrong to do, but I don't know.

One of my ex's slandered my name all up and down social media and in the streets when I left her stuff in a box at her door and told her to beat it. Permanently threw salt on my game at my college for a week or so but I bounced back. :lol:

Gotta be cordial with the ones that have some type of sense.

Last edited:
mugen81 mugen81
Repped, big bro. We did exactly that. For an hour, we put everything on the table. I told her exactly how I was feeling, and she understood from my point of view. Feel sooooooo much better now. Went and got a quick bite and things are smooth again. Still going to pull that petty mofo card, though. Soon :lol:

Ozios day party Friday,

Shadowroom Friday night,

Rosebar day party Saturday

Bar7 Saturday night 

Spot called Moby's in Bmore if you just want some easy yambs and cheap liq

Weekday scene is usually U Street for me tho

Good looks on all of this. Maybe I'll hit U street tonight then. Any particulars out on U-street for a Tuesday?

I want to check off every single spot you guys have referred to me.

My current on my ex in regards to me "jumping from one chick to another." :

I'm trying to understand the situation with you and your ex and I'm confused about your actions because I know you've told me that you didn't feel anything for her anymore blah blah but why did you move into another place with her if you felt that way? I'm just trying trying to understand if it's a larger pattern of you not communicating how you feel or if it was a unique situation. I mean when did you start feeling like things were not going anywhere vs when did you do anything about that? Because to me it seems like you were just complacent for awhile and you lead someone on and that's not okay. Not that anything you say will change how I feel about you but I'm really curious about that process and what you were honestly thinking."

She has a point, but after talking about more with her she sounds insecure yet again. :lol:

Feel like we have this conversation once a week and my response is the same every damn time.

Last edited:
usabasketball08 usabasketball08 I've read some of your posts, but don't follow in here consistently. From what I've read though, and if your main is the "DC girl" as you've referred to her.....there's nothing really left to question. You have conquered that for lack of a better word. From here on out, whatever you do she'll go along with and be down for. That is until she gets tired of your ish ESPECIALLY if you're not actually going to bun her up. When a girl is sprung, they're able to give you loyalty you can only dream of. Whether you take advantage of that for the good or the bad simply lies with you in my opinion.

Update fellas I.e (sending flowers) I didn't send it. Took everyone advice, just play the cool guy role. Try to not look thirsty like and be a simp, so I ended up not txting her and let her know txt me. [emoji]128520[/emoji] BAM!! She hits me up Sunday. We did something light; grab some pho and went to a bar and just chat. It went smooth sailing. I'm going to take this one slow. Thanks for everyone input . I'll keep Yall updated too. ohh yeah pics she sent to me today outta nowhere View media item 1678269

Update fellas I.e (sending flowers) I didn't send it. Took everyone advice, just play the cool guy role. Try to not look thirsty like and be a simp, so I ended up not txting her and let her know txt me. [emoji]128520[/emoji] BAM!! She hits me up Sunday. We did something light; grab some pho and went to a bar and just chat. It went smooth sailing. I'm going to take this one slow. Thanks for everyone input . I'll keep Yall updated too. ohh yeah pics she sent to me today outta nowhere View media item 1678269

Good ****, but i've seen more dudes lead themselves to doom than flourish when they find that one that makes them think like this. I swear I don't think women want to know you to like them too much upfront.

Good ****, but i've seen more dudes lead themselves to doom than flourish when they find that one that makes them think like this. I swear I don't think women want to know you to like them too much upfront.

You aren't lying.

When them "out of my league", "instant wifey" material thoughts creep into your head...doom is imminent.

Gotta have the combination of playing it cool, but letting her know your interested.

Told this chick I was done playing the game of her trying to set me up to fail. Like she was wanting me to tell her I was still messing with my ex, even though I'm not. Told her it seemed like she was trying to get responses out of me to prove her theory that was a bad dude. Told her I was done with that BS, and she couldn't change my mind about it. Later on I jokingly called her "infatuated" and she gets pissed... :lol: I know I've essentially "conquered" her, but she's wild insecure and idk how to deal with that. I always dead the insecure chicks. Excuse the OD on screenshots.

Last edited:
Told this chick I was done playing the game of her trying to set me up to fail. Like she was wanting me to tell her I was still messing with my ex, even though I'm not. Told her it seemed like she was trying to get responses out of me to prove her theory that was a bad dude. Told her I was done with that BS, and she couldn't change my mind about it. Later on I jokingly called her "infatuated" and she gets pissed... :lol: I know I've essentially "conquered" her, but she's wild insecure and idk how to deal with that. I always dead the insecure chicks. Excuse the OD on screenshots.

Question, she knows you are still talking to your last ex and you think she is insecure?

I haven't been following your story so excuse me if I missed some details that she'd more light on the situation.

Question, she knows you are still talking to your last ex and you think she is insecure?

I haven't been following your story so excuse me if I missed some details that she'd more light on the situation.

No, I'm not talking my ex still. Seems like she thinks that though.

No, I'm not talking my ex still. Seems like she thinks that though.

Oh ok, gotcha. Yea if there is no contact between you and the ex than it shouldnt be anything to worry about, unless the ex is acting crazy on social media(posting pics of yall) or contacting her.

I had to ask because some people will have crazy logic and be like "I still talk to my last ex, and my new girl is so insecure about me talking to my ex".

Wavy where the snuzz at. I was yam hunting down fells last weekend
Last time I was down there ended up hitting this joint from mobys that had bout 4 kids, bish won't leave me alone now :lol: ...Towson been the spot lately , yambs getting loose at the Rec room

Been doing some reflecting and I just more and more angry at how all of this went down. I feel like I've been played this entire time....not even just the possessiveness but just things in general. I played a lot of things back and I should've seen the red flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom