TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's one down for the DMV let's have fun and build our roster during the fall for winter adventures aka cuffing season.

Who will be next :nerd:

Why are the most stuck-up, pretentious, "reserved" types the biggest ******?

Was talking to a chick at a bar for practice, after 5 drinks the chick starts talking about she's taken 10 pregnancy tests in the past 2 months, let 8-10 dudes raw dog, has 20+ sexual partners, etc..but she's Catholic and her parents sheltered her.. :lol:

Chick has a PhD from USC. I got up and walked away. :lol:
Chick says, don't worry I'll cover the tab. :pimp:
Talk about dumpster.

Why are the most stuck-up, pretentious, "reserved" types the biggest ******?

Was talking to a chick at a bar for practice, after 5 drinks the chick starts talking about she's taken 10 pregnancy tests in the past 2 months, let 8-10 dudes raw dog, has 20+ sexual partners, etc..but she's Catholic and her parents sheltered her.. :lol:

Chick has a PhD from USC. I got up and walked away. :lol:
Chick says, don't worry I'll cover the tab. :pimp:

Crazy *** broads
GilRNS9.gif

Does this mean Mark finally claiming home girl? That tune has changed since she said she wss going to date other people.

Yo suber do you sleep my G?

Last edited:
Let's ride out the summer before I make claims. I'll still **** with ya'll. She did say she was going to see other people, but it felt like she fell even more instead. Iono b, women.

M Mark Antony
Not saying to just fully give in but take a risk my G.
Granted with my lady it was on some "love at first" sight bizness, it still took me six months to finally see all the road blocks I was setting up were of my on figments of imagination.
My girl even went on a couple of dates( like your lady friend is suggesting) but would constantly text me during the dates[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I just wasn't ready to commit even after my hiatus because I didn't trust women and I didn't trust my decision making skills because of the past. But one night(told the story before), the dream I had and a conversation with one of my OGS opened my eyes, and I went and got my girl. Don't lose out on something to over thinking or maybe possible failure. It seems you guys have chemistry but you maybe trying to talk yourself out of it due to past trauma. Love is not something cultivated over night but if you have a real one in front of you, don't lose it. Work on the friendship first and just let it flow.
And other women don't come into my mind with my lady. With my exes they did but this is truly the first woman that still has my nose wide open after almost three years together. When you build and bond that friendship and trust and your woman still getting money and taking care of a household, **** I look like thinking about another ***[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Not saying to place all of our eggs in one basket/settle but sometimes you just have to give it a reasonable amount of time to grow.
That's a hard conversation to have but when it's right, you will know just don't be afraid of the risk[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
@USABasketball08
larry-david-o.gif

I've heard worst[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
If I was 20-25 year old me,straight savagery would have taken place[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Followed by that morning regret I'm sure a lot of us have had.
You know the conversation in the mirror:
"You ain't **** but it was there"[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
Been messing with this chick that's like 5'0- 5'1 and I'm 6'3 and starting to feel weird walking in public with her due to the huge height difference. I'm not about this short girl lifestyle, so any of my tall NTers ever had this feeling with dealing with short females?.

Last edited:
Lowkey thinking I should reconcile with this girl that I almost had something with when I met her my first and last semester of school in 2011. Was chilling with a homie at the school and she called him because she had a flat on the interstate and needed help badly so we dipped out to help her. We pulled up mannn that tire was sooo ****** up changing it out so kinda proved myself being able to know what to do and she was intrigued. She was interested in me because of how different I stood out from the other guys. Was just doing me and not fronting to be seen. She was going thru some past hurts (lost her first BF/Fiancé who enlisted in the military in 2010 and died that same year to the war, and their baby miscarriaged) so her wounds were fully fresh but she carried herself in a way that you would never know she was troubled. So we hung out a lot and got very close she almost became the first GF but we fell out in 2012 because of her being unstable mentally and not ready to fully heal taking drugs and getting high to escape reality. She stressed me to the point where one night my chest was hurting terrible daily, night sweats and triggered asthma attack I got out off bed and collapsed. I was really in love with her cared about her deeply and **** but she couldn't help herself so after 2012 ignored her calls, FB msgs, text msgs for 2 years. Got on FB yesterday first time in 2 years noticed she messaged on my past bday this year in March saying please call me. Went and wrote on her wall What's Up? She wrote back text me so I did we caught up a little her dad recently passed sadly and she is moving back home to stay with her mom so I think its the best time coming back into her life again. Plus scrolling down her page noticed a where's my mr right it post too...... Thanks for hearing me out TAY

Last edited:
Been messing with this chick that's like 5'0- 5'1 and I'm 6'3 and starting to feel weird walking in public with her due to the huge height difference. I'm not about this short girl lifestyle, so any of my tall NTers ever had this feeling with dealing with short females?.
Never in my life papi :\

Lowkey thinking I should reconcile with this girl that I almost had something with when I met her my first and last semester of school in 2011. Was chilling with a homie at the school and she called him because she had a flat on the interstate and needed help badly so we dipped out to help her. We pulled up mannn that tire was sooo ****** up changing it out so kinda proved myself being able to know what to do and she was intrigued. She was interested in me because of how different I stood out from the other guys. Was just doing me and not fronting to be seen. She was going thru some past hurts (lost her first BF/Fiancé who enlisted in the military in 2010 and died that same year to the war, and their baby miscarriaged) so her wounds were fully fresh but she carried herself in a way that you would never know she was troubled. So we hung out a lot and got very close she almost became the first GF but we fell out in 2012 because of her being unstable mentally and not ready to fully heal taking drugs and getting high to escape reality. She stressed me to the point where one night my chest was hurting terrible daily, night sweats and triggered asthma attack I got out off bed and collapsed. I was really in love with her cared about her deeply and **** but she couldn't help herself so after 2012 ignored her calls, FB msgs, text msgs for 2 years. Got on FB yesterday first time in 2 years noticed she messaged on my past bday this year in March saying please call me. Went and wrote on her wall What's Up? She wrote back text me so I did we caught up a little her dad recently passed sadly and she is moving back home to stay with her mom so I think its the best time coming back into her life again. Plus scrolling down her page noticed a where's my mr right it post too...... Thanks for hearing me out TAY

And you ready to deal wit that damage? She was on drugs too, prolly got ran thru constantly.

But I was thinking today when I overheard these dude wildin over this 5'2/5'3 chick mainly the 6'3 dude was saying he wanted to do all these sexual things to her. Got me thinking about why are tall dudes so into short chicks, isn't that like talking to a little kid with the height.(not mentality for you smart dudes)

And What is the rave of dudes wanting these small short chicks. Never understood it

i'm 6'4 and prefer my chicks 5'5 and up

I'm 6'3" and I'm the same way, I prefer my girls 5'5" and up. It just feels weird being in public next to a girl that is so much smaller than you.

Last edited:
ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii
Take your time running into that burning house.
The"I need a good man" post are the smoke.
If you are going to do this, take your time and please make sure she is getting proper care or at least seeking it. When you get involved with somebody, their energy becomes your energy, her drama is your drama.
If they are not right with self then your self esteem takes a toll and you start questioning your own sanity. Like I said before, people think in time warps and skips but never the present. i say leave her were she is at, I know that's harsh but taking on all that burden from a person who " possibly" hasn't healed, plus moving back home to deal with her mothers' pain could be a room for a lot of toxicity and disfunction.
Drive Slow
Think Clearly
And by all means listen to your gut and not your emotions.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

And you ready to deal wit that damage? She was on drugs too, prolly got ran thru constantly.
Trust me i tried making an advance and got shot. So I doubt she would *** herself out. I mentioned something about her *** (in a good way) and she was pissed at me because I'm a mannered person and what I said was way left field :lol:. Every girl out here is damaged. Some mildly and some terribly. Based on what I saw on her timeline she's in good spirits minus her fathers death.... At this point I don't care whether I wife a virgin or not. As long as she's clean, stroke away. But I guess you can break a virgin in to your liking like your favorite leather goods/kicks.

Word think I should let this chick go, I smash already just feel mad weird out in public and know it's not gonna work, need a average size chick in my life or tall.

But I was thinking today when I overheard these dude wildin over this 5'2/5'3 chick mainly the 6'3 dude was saying he wanted to do all these sexual things to her. Got me thinking about why are tall dudes so into short chicks, isn't that like talking to a little kid with the height.(not mentality for you smart dudes)

And What is the rave of dudes wanting these small short chicks. Never understood it

dominance.
At least with us 5'9 and under dudes. its more normal.
I've said in here before I'm super attracted to 5'4 and under, but have only dated one chick who was 5'2 the rest been 5'7 and up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom