TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was thinking today when I overheard these dude wildin over this 5'2/5'3 chick mainly the 6'3 dude was saying he wanted to do all these sexual things to her. Got me thinking about why are tall dudes so into short chicks, isn't that like talking to a little kid with the height.(not mentality for you smart dudes)

And What is the rave of dudes wanting these small short chicks. Never understood it

dominance.
At least with us 5'9 and under dudes. its more normal.
I've said in here before I'm super attracted to 5'4 and under, but have only dated one chick who was 5'2 the rest been 5'7 and up
Mayne I can dominant these Amazons I don't need to tower over them. It's always weird when I talk to a short chick.

Usually have to bend over to hear what they have to say

The yambs feel different man. It's like there's a governor or something on the short mamas. With the tall ones you can go full throttle

ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii
Take your time running into that burning house.
The"I need a good man" post are the smoke.
If you are going to do this, take your time and please make sure she is getting proper care or at least seeking it. When you get involved with somebody, their energy becomes your energy, her drama is your drama.
If they are not right with self then your self esteem takes a toll and you start questioning your own sanity. Like I said before, people think in time warps and skips but never the present. i say leave her were she is at, I know that's harsh but taking on all that burden from a person who " possibly" hasn't healed, plus moving back home to deal with her mothers' pain could be a room for a lot of toxicity and disfunction.
Drive Slow
Think Clearly
And by all means listen to your gut and not your emotions.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ running into that burning house. Damn fam you the sensei to this game. The way you analyze things to a T and spit a solution. Trust me that sanity part already been there happened before our fall out we didn't speak for a month. Getting blazed/tore up couldn't even shake her off my mind. You right I was rushing at first so she felt pressured by me along with her past issues but I have matured since then. My mind is back to normal and can go about things more professional. Timing is definitely a struggle area for me........man take my reps [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Mayne I can dominant these Amazons I don't need to tower over them. It's always weird when I talk to a short chick.
The yambs feel different man. It's like there's a governor or something on the short mamas. With the tall ones you can go full throttle

Lmao must be another one of those BDPs we talked about yesterday Suber hahahahha

Dawg tell them. Law school chick was my worst tall chick I have smashed. She also towards the bottom of any chick I smashed to...

Lmao must be another one of those BDPs we talked about yesterday Suber hahahahha
:rofl: **** yea

I don't even have a height preference. I'm 5'8 and I don't think I've ever been with a chick under 5'4 but I'd smash a ****** if she was talkin bout that action :lol:

Best p I ever had was a 5'9 black and Japanese chick. Her joint felt like it was shaped like an hour glass. No BS it took about 5 minutes just to penetrate, her thang was so tight. Then once you get in it was like it caves in on you until you go deeper and it opens up again. Swear it felt like she had two p's :lol:

Best p I ever had was a 5'9 black and Japanese chick. Her joint felt like it was shaped like an hour glass. No BS it took about 5 minutes just to penetrate, her thang was so tight. Then once you get in it was like it caves in on you until you go deeper and it opens up again. Swear it felt like she had two p's :lol:

There's an Xzibit joke here somewhere

Iono man im 5 10' and my girl is 5 10' also and i like my chicks in heels. She doesnt wear heels that much when we go out cuz she said she doesnt wana be taller then me [emoji]128528[/emoji] but idont have a problem wit that. All my girls have been shorter then me. By at least 5 inches. So it is kinda weird seein at the same eye level but i got over that quick.

As far as im concered, she might be tall but she got legs for days

I don''t think i've smashed shorter than 5'4 either at 5'8. Had a sexy lil 5'2 joint but she acted up before we got to. Actually that's the story with most of the short joints.

And ya'll sense of security is going in the wrong direction with chicks taller than you. It should go up having that fine *** tall candy on your arm that intimidates most dudes.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Theres no set amount you measure it with. It just depends on what it is and how YOU can handle it and deal wit it. It can cause issues if your head aint right

How much baggage is too much baggage?

when it starts to effect your life personally as well.

my ex was kind of like this. her baggage was bleeding over in to my personal life (having to move in with me, which took up quite a bit of my personal time. )

and since I'm pleaser it was heavy only listening to her and her problems.

she'd hit me with the occasional how are you which was me being like, "Oh yea im good" then she spits in to her part.

It got over bearing and to be honest with as small of a space as I had if i had to endure it for any longer I probably would've broke up with her right there.

but now that we have more space and not around eachother 24 /7 its mroe bearable.

I know a few of you may have gone
through this so I want to ask how long it takes to "recover"...embarrassed myself today using a condom for the first time after smashing my ex on BC for the past few months. Almost couldn't feel anything other than the tightness and couldn't keep it up, so I had to get a HJ and head to finish. Should I just take a a long break from smashing so that it feels good even with a condom again? I'm not trying to be on team raw or head only from now on, especially for these randoms/ $!!@ buddies...condoms are the @!$#$$ worst after you've tried the real thing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom