TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre situation just took place.

I'm at a bar that's basically a club, as soon as I walk in, this bunny locks eyes with be while she's 'dancing' she's maybe a 3 or 4. Clearly drunk. I'm trying to get around, but there was no space and my song comes on, so I start 2 stepping a little, she gets a little closer and we start dancing. Usual club stuff. She turns around and her friend slides over and starts dancing on her. Friend is cute, petite little chuck. Me and the 4 chit chat for a minute, and I'm off to the bar. Her drunk self hi 5'd and hit me in the damn eye.

Fast forward to the end of the night. I didn't interact with them at all after that initial moment, but the thin one started tapping me on my elbow, signaling that she wanted to dance. They were both still tipsy, sandwiching me and what not. I ask the 4 what they were doing later, she was like they didn't know but want to go swimming. I'm like cool I got a pool at my complex and I got some drinks at the crib. She gets excited, tells the thin one, they close their tab and we walk outside.

Neither one is sloppy drunk, but they weren't good to drive. In the parking lot they kept asking how far I stayed and I was like 10 minutes away. The 4 kept asking slim to take slim's car, but slim was like nah, we'll ride with him.

We get in my car, chit-chatting about regular stuff: what do you do, blah blah blah.

10 minutes later, we're at my crib. The 3 is acting like she's damn near about to piss herself so they both go in my restroom. I'm putting on swimwear and grabbing some shirts/shorts for them to throw on. While they were in the restroom, the 4.... Scratch that, she's definitely a 2.5,but I'll continue to use her original title. The '4' says her friends want to come and asked me the address. I tell her. And I'm like, are yall good in there because I've got to pee also. They come out eventually, I hand them the swimwear and slim is like this will work.

I take a piss, wash my hands, step out thinking I'm about to make some drinks and these breezies are ghost :lol: so the '4' was calling a friend up to come get them. In my mind I'm like 'this was your idea, now your paranoid self chickens out'. I then survey the crib to make sure nothing's missing.

Whatever. I'm just glad I don't have to burn gas to take them back to their car. Plus I have to work tomorrow so I didn't need to be up late drinking anymore anyway.

I'm very curious as to how long they had to wait for a car to come to let them out, this is a gated complex. Hopefully it was a while :lol:

Last edited:
I knew he was grabbing Eddie curry and Smush Parker *** from the club when he started to give them numbers

Lmao damn... sometimes it be like that tho. Weve all had to put sam cassell in the game for a period or two before

Last edited:
Sam was getting buckets in his career. Don't disrepect him
Cassellbigballsdance.gif

Main chick just called it off yesterday. Said we wasnt happy and that she needed time for herself. Feels bad cause I really like this girl and put forth so much effort over the past few months. It was just last week I surprised her and took her to see Kevin Hart at Barclays. Then over the weekend we had a lil argument. During the week we spoke agrred to move on. Yesterday i tried calling and my calls would go straight to VM, Hit her up on FB to see what happened and thats when she told me the news. Dont really know how to feel right now especially since she blocked me and didnt have the courage to tell me in person, or over the phone. feels bad man

Pulled a bad philipina at Starbucks today. Swagger on one hundred thousand trillion.

My chic just told me I can't shoot up the club no more. My loads is too voluminous. LoL, I don't do that pullout ****. She just going to have to deal with it, especially while she's still pregnant, ****'s like a free for all. I'm letting off all types of shots

Main chick just called it off yesterday. Said we wasnt happy and that she needed time for herself. Feels bad cause I really like this girl and put forth so much effort over the past few months. It was just last week I surprised her and took her to see Kevin Hart at Barclays. Then over the weekend we had a lil argument. During the week we spoke agrred to move on. Yesterday i tried calling and my calls would go straight to VM, Hit her up on FB to see what happened and thats when she told me the news. Dont really know how to feel right now especially since she blocked me and didnt have the courage to tell me in person, or over the phone. feels bad man

Mo fish in the sea. She wasn't woman to answer your calls or tell in you person.....but she tells you over FB. FDB!!

Only one I was interested in was the slim pretty one. The tall one was only good for the bop, word to silento. She was giving bop body language in the club tho, dropping to her knees while dancing and such. Oh well. Hopefully I see them again so I can just laugh.

I can probably bet she got another dude on her mind.

Eh don't sweat it. She seems immature. She blocks your phone and then breaks up with you on facebook ? She sounds like a little kid.

Eh don't sweat it. She seems immature. She blocks your phone and then breaks up with you on facebook ? She sounds like a little kid.

True..she's 19 btw

True..she's 19 btw
makes sense now

these young chicks dont wanna be cuffed

Man I missed out on this chick at work who was showing clear sign of interest. I just found out she quit like 2 months ago, she was aight but could have been an easy smash.

How can I get better at reading signs that women are throwing at me?

"B*tch*s pitch it, like pitchers, but I'm smart, not a wild swinger, careful what I'm hitting."

-Spitta Andretti
maaaannn Currensy and Wiz need to link up for another How Fly tape

Only one I was interested in was the slim pretty one. The tall one was only good for the bop, word to silento. She was giving bop body language in the club tho, dropping to her knees while dancing and such. Oh well. Hopefully I see them again so I can just laugh.
O you said tall one. How tall are you talking cause I may have smashed her 3 *** last night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom