TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick from yesterday could be my first black yambs ever. She was real chill and easy to talk to but I haven't felt any sexual vibes yet. We were sitting in different couches at my place and didn't have any drinks though. Hit me up late last night with a pic of her and Spitta together. Asked her what night she was free this weekend and she said "Pretty much every night for the rest of the week.. Tonight is my only shift closing this week, I'm off Friday."

Seems like she likes to drink so I'm gonna invite her over to chill at my place again one night this weekend but have some drinks involve and make a move. Problem is I'm going out to grab drinks with two other chicks tonight and tomorrow night. Still want to squeeze this girl in sometime this weekend and see what goes down after some drinks. I could invite her over to chill tomorrow during the day but I feel like another day date could steer me towards the friend zone.

Thankfully all three of these girls are

Last edited:
Chick from yesterday could be my first black yambs ever. She was real chill and easy to talk to but I haven't felt any sexual vibes yet. We were sitting in different couches at my place and didn't have any drinks though. Hit me up late last night with a pic of her and Spitta together. Asked her what night she was free this weekend and she said "Pretty much every night for the rest of the week.. Tonight is my only shift closing this week, I'm off Friday."

Seems like she likes to drink so I'm gonna invite her over to chill at my place again one night this weekend but have some drinks involve and make a move. Problem is I'm going out to grab drinks with two other chicks tonight and tomorrow night. Still want to squeeze this girl in sometime this weekend and see what goes down after some drinks. I could invite her over to chill tomorrow during the day but I feel like another day date could steer me towards the friend zone.

"But she's in love with the lust that we've made, but she's had too much she can say that ****** me was a perfect mistake"

What y'all know bout it?

This thread always moving too damn fast for me :lol:

Had a double header on the 4th (two in one night) what bothered me is my weaker of the two performances was with the hotter one :smh:

Chicago Summit? :nerd: This city is beautiful in the summer and theres always something to do whether it be a food, music, or any type of festival.
Example: Mustache crawl is this Saturday. An 8,000 plus person bar crawl throughout Wrigleyville. Flourish.

Last edited:
Girl got out work late but headed over to my place now. Got a fresh 750ml of my username but I'm almost asleep right now it's been a long day. Wish me luck NT fam. I'll report back in the morning :pimp:

lol what is all this papi stuff???

so went out last night for the first time in awhile. trivia night.
my homegirl from Arizona is visiting, she's wild. flirts mad hard but she got married like 2 years ago.
one moment I'm walking in, the next shes touching me, near my neck..
this is f**ing me up because theirs another chick there who im trying to chat with...
My Homegirl is the biggest Cblock I've ever had in the history of my life.
she's always mad we never got together ( known her for almost 10 years now and told her I didnt date white girls back then, so she's been stuck with that ever since)
so everytime I try to talk to this chick. she comes in my ear. or says something extreme.
so then the table goes to sex talk. and new chick is sort of a prude/not tolerable of anything but missionary (from the way she was acting when the more extreme sex talk started happening)
so im staying quiet, laughing at jokes other people are saying.
but then my homegirl Cblock starts speaking up talking about times when we messed around. completely ruining chances with new chick.
had me out here looking like a ****. :smh:
so we all leave i still go up to new chick to try and see whats up....she looks at me. then looks at my homegirl and brushes me off.

Got dam c block!!!!

but my homegirl goes back to AZ next week, and I got invited to chill with the crew we were with so ima try again next week.

Damn I think I just F'd up

Just left the grocery store. Cute girl at the register was flirting with me then was like enjoy your weekend. Should have been like it would be a lot better if she was part of my weekend :smh:

Damn I think I just F'd up

Just left the grocery store. Cute girl at the register was flirting with me then was like enjoy your weekend. Should have been like it would be a lot better if she was part of my weekend :smh:

Go back same time next week. Try it again. You already made initial contact

Man... I just had one hell of a quickly...

Left my door unlocked and she stepped into the shower as I stepped out... second that chick stepped out, I grabbed her hair and led are to my bed... shoved her down hard and dove straight for that box... sucked and licked like it was Double stick root beer popsicle... the second she said she wanted D, I shoved right in and pounded ... and pounded... with all the power of a Sayan God... the second I knew I was close, I jumped up and pulled her up so she was sitting on the very edge of the bed... grabbed the back of the head and did what I had to do... busted down the back of her throat and collapsed on the bed...

I asked her if she had an orgasm, sarcastically... she stopped up, made a confused sound abd walked into the wall... that's how you know shell wasn't faking :wink:...

That was a good 20 minutes... back to arkham knight...

I see how women get the way they are though. One day she's chillin, the next she's in love with a dude who reached out under false pretenses and made her into a homewrecking ho, but he doesn't really **** with her. No judgement, we are what we are. I've done some **** too, but just saying. When it comes time for us to get outta that phase, I understand why they put up such strong fronts.
I'm just trying to prove these females wrong :smh:

Man... I just had one hell of a quickly...

Left my door unlocked and she stepped into the shower as I stepped out... second that chick stepped out, I grabbed her hair and led are to my bed... shoved her down hard and dove straight for that box... sucked and licked like it was Double stick root beer popsicle... the second she said she wanted D, I shoved right in and pounded ... and pounded... with all the power of a Sayan God... the second I knew I was close, I jumped up and pulled her up so she was sitting on the very edge of the bed... grabbed the back of the head and did what I had to do... busted down the back of her throat and collapsed on the bed...

I asked her if she had an orgasm, sarcastically... she stopped up, made a confused sound abd walked into the wall... that's how you know shell wasn't faking :wink:...

That was a good 20 minutes... back to arkham knight...
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]. Damn it God bless me with some ****** yambs sheesh my little mans hungry af

I ain't ****..so I was doing some reflecting on some stuff a while back my homies girl wanted to put me on with her friend..the friend ended up becoming pregnant by this one dude..I smashed dudes mom & sister before all this smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom