TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
tdogg2k tdogg2k
tumblr_lq9ailMz6W1qfp34ko1_400.gif

Get your paper my G..
OP still trash though [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Honest real is the best policy.

Girl that I like and have been getting know over the last couple of weeks asked me about me and one of my roommates (3 females to one me) and I told her the truth about us almost smanging (couldn't get it up with her because I wasn't attracted, and drunk) and she was at first mad. I hit her up later on in the day and she Ended up coming through after work and I ravaged it for the first time like The Thinder God Thor. Seriously had her quivering and screaming. It's crazy when you don't lie to these girls they respect you so much more as a man.

Definitely going to make sure I tell the truth, only the truth, and nothing but the truth going forward. Not even withholding information. If they are meant to be a part of my life then, it'll work out. If they can't handle something, then there will always be others. And yes I know this is old news to most, but this was just my wake up call.

Edit - I'm from the dMv, but currently reside in Houston.
H-Town :nthat:

when we gonna have a meet?

According to a 2007 estimate,[SUP][20][/SUP] the median income for a household in the town was $116,867, and the median income for a family was $144,042 :lol: :lol:
that **** is nothing like lawerence man , gotta go to the hood to see them broads :pimp: :lol:
lol I'll remember that next time, forgot I was in the north their houses weren't as big as mine but I also live down here in VA where I pay 1500 for my 3 story house.
we went to this diner (best pancakes i've had in awhile.) they were looking at a brotha like the Help..

Another Texan here.. :pimp:
lol you about to be a certified DMV'r

tdogg2k tdogg2k
Get your paper my G..
OP still trash though [emoji]128516[/emoji]
Time to get this life completely on point.

and IM about to come knockin on your door with a Straw Hat giving you that Luffy Stomp

Just got done chilling with a chick from tinder for a few hours. Started talking today and she stopped by my apartment before she went to work. We have the same favorite rapper :pimp:

Last edited:
Any other TAY'ers in NYC wanna do something Friday? Trying to get a solid group together and harvest the yambs. Lol.

Just got done chilling with a chick from tinder for a few hours. Started talking today and she stopped by my apartment before she went to work. We have the same favorite rapper :pimp:

"Spitta Andretti, you know my speed minus the bus and Keanu Reeves" :smokin

Last edited:
I'm in Sheapshead Bay Brooklyn, New York the Russian yawns out here are crazy. I need me some Russian yawns in my life.

Russian chicks are super sexy. The aura they have around them is just super sexy also. And the accent....whewww

Russian chicks are super sexy. The aura they have around them is just super sexy also. And the accent....whewww
Bro I was sleeping on Russian chicks mad sex appeal and they've been eyeing ur boy heavy.

No lie, almost went to Kingsborough community college out that area, the Russians chicks had insane bodies. All of them had some mafia looking dude close by though.

No lie, almost went to Kingsborough community college out that area, the Russians chicks had insane bodies. All of them had some mafia looking dude close by though.
KCC has yambss. Take the B to Sheapsheads bay or Brighton beach and u will see bad Russian yambs for days. They're thick as hell

What yall tryna get in to

Me and @mgrand15 are probably gonna head out Friday night. No solid plan yet, but probably St. Mark's Place or the West Village. Any other ideas? Up for anything, really.

E. Village is my old stomping grounds. Continental, The 13th Step, Kingston Hall, and usually got alot of ratchet O's. More spots on Ave A, B. Best bet is to hit up LES though.

E. Village is my old stomping grounds. Continental, The 13th Step, Kingston Hall, and usually got alot of ratchet O's. More spots on Ave A, B. Best bet is to hit up LES though.
have you been to the black ***** cat in the village?

EV is definitely the area, more spots on Ave A and Ave B.

Fat Buddha, Common Ground, Niagara on A
Blind Barber, No Malice Palace, 7B, Manitoba's on B
Esperanto, The Wayland on C
10 Degrees, Bua on St. Mark's
Max Fish, Fat Baby, Piano's in LES
Solas, Penny Farthing towards Union Square
Madame Geneva in NoHo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom