TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
#NT
jwXHKyU.jpg

8ieT9sN.jpg

Never feel obligated to put up with a woman's BS.

Today I woke up and was looking for a shirt to wear. I found this nickelodeon 90's cartoon T Shirt just chillin. I hadn't wore it out because my ex of 3 years kept saying I looked dumb wearing it. She said I was too old to be wearing a shirt like that and bla bla bla. Point being, I wore the damn shirt today and got 3 compliments. All from girls. All who thought the shirt was cute.

Feelz Guuuuud
View media item 1626643
That shirt's dope :smokin

Is it wild to feel like an DMd IG photo and two small desserts with candles for my birthday meant more to me than my ex taking me to Morton's?

What in the flying **** is going on in here[emoji]128557[/emoji]
Some of you guys are giving these women all your power. I mean it's like you don't understand that you are not guaranteed another second on this planet but yet and still you want to run behind women that mean you harm, frustration or want to deliberately put them into friendzones, for what[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
What does any of this profit you. While you worrying about these females, there's another dude out there hustling, gettin his paper, education, traveling and enjoying his life while you stagnating yourself behind some female that has made you an option or told you some fiction to boost your ego.
Let me guess:
"I'll always love you"
"We can be friends, just not right now"..
I don't know why it's so hard to grasp the concept of living and actually looking for women who are really trying to dig you on a personal level. A woman that actually gives a damn about you instead of these bird brains and their games. Yeah I'm a little flustered because nothing is guaranteed. Everyday you wake up can be your last, so why worry yourself with trivial things or how can I can control this certain chick to possibly get some bad or sub par yambs.
Man life is too beautiful to be consistently pondering about women. Get yourself right and everything will fall into place. The day you live for yourself is the day positive matter is attracted to you. Get out there a build your legacy and let these women come last or more naturally.
GotDamn depressing in here.
You too blessed to be going through some of these self inflicted shenanigans.
Either **** or get off the pot[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Real *** post.

But I'm not even going to front, sometimes it can be hard to tell if a chick is playing games, for me at least. Well it depends on if I'm really feeling her. If I don't really care, then I'm not gonna notice she playing games if that makes sense.

One chick I talked to was so damn dry during text messages, never called, texted first or anything like that. Which is cool. I hit within one month. I wasn't feeling her on a personal level so that was nothing.

Another chick was the exact opposite, she came off pretty genuine. I was actually feeling her. I smashed after three months, and continued to do so for the next 6. Then one day she just disappears without a trace. :lol: seems like games.

The current chick im dealing with (DC) is dry as **** too, but pretty intelligent with her **** together even though it seems like she has low self-esteem. Seems like we connect but in person there's always more than a few moments of silence sometimes. She'll be staring at me while I'm eating and ****, and she says "I'm too calm, but in a good way." Sexually we have great chemistry, and when it comes to social issues and **** we mesh well. Our conversations in person flow pretty easily, but it kinda seems like we both think we make sense in each other's head, and that reflects in person. She just seems like the kind of chick that's just happy to be around me without doing anything extravagant.

I'm glad I'm at the point where I'm not overthinking things though. It's pretty annoying trying to juggle multiple women, talking to them and what not :lol:.

I found myself out with DC chick the other night with my phone face down on the table and I get a text. I flip it over and bring it closer to my face and it's another chick sending me *** pics. :lol: Told her it was my mom texting me.

Last edited:
In all honesty its not even about the games, its all about(cant stand this dude for all its worth
roll.gif
like Drake said) Energy. I used to try to force situations, got upset if they didnt respond quick enough, gave me the cold shoulder, etc But i noticed when i straight just didnt give a hot damn about what they felt, shot from the hip and spoke my truth, women gravitated to me more. Its truly all about controlling your energy with people, not letting them see your emotions or letting them think they can do or say anything. Once a person knows you have a low tolerance for bull ish,they tend to  get some act right in their lives and treat you totally different. I dont know but looking back on alot of lessons i learned not only dealing with women but people in general is just go with the flow because people are going to do them, no matter how loyal, honest, you are, people are going to look out for self first. We are all inherently selfish but you have to just learn when to give your time and energy and when to just walk away, learn the lesson, forgive yourself for wrongs(or the other persons wrong) and just get back to living and hopefully finding that medium or at least a symbol of peace to ease your mind and find your own success within yourself.
[h1]“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”[/h1]
― Bruce Lee

Is it wild to feel like an DMd IG photo and two small desserts with candles for my birthday meant more to me than my ex taking me to Morton's?

Guess I should expand on this.

So I've been talking to this girl who my boy set me up with. She's my type physically (thick light shinned woman with long hair) and we get along really well. A bit louder than I'm used to but then again the last two women I was with were both prim and proper, borderline snooty. So after my ex took me to Morton's and proceeded to drop $275 on dinner, I went to ole girl house. I told her that my ex was down here and was upfront with her (I don't have **** to hide, word to Mugen) and she understood. While I was napping on her couch, she got these two chocolate bars and somehow finaged two candles on them then wrote happy birthday on the plate. She also sent me a pic on IG of a collage of one of my hobbies and wrote a real encouraging message on there. Honestly, that meant more to me than that dinner because I felt the feeling behind it as opposed to the dinner where it was almost an obligation.

Is that weird or did I just essentially answer my own question? :lol:

And on one final note with my ex: We have came to the conclusion that we don't see a future with one another right now. We both have life stuff to deal with and we're both talking to/physically involved with other people but it's also this unknown...like anything can happen but we want it to be organic. I'm just glad that book is closed right now but it's still that weird feeling. Like "you may be doing this and that but you down here with me" type thing...weird.

In all honesty its not even about the games, its all about(cant stand this dude for all its worth:rofl: like Drake said) Energy. I used to try to force situations, got upset if they didnt respond quick enough, gave me the cold shoulder, etc But i noticed when i straight just didnt give a hot damn about what they felt, shot from the hip and spoke my truth, women gravitated to me more. Its truly all about controlling your energy with people, not letting them see your emotions or letting them think they can do or say anything. Once a person knows you have a low tolerance for bull ish,they tend to  get some act right in their lives and treat you totally different. I dont know but looking back on alot of lessons i learned not only dealing with women but people in general is just go with the flow because people are going to do them, no matter how loyal, honest, you are, people are going to look out for self first. We are all inherently selfish but you have to just learn when to give your time and energy and when to just walk away, learn the lesson, forgive yourself for wrongs(or the other persons wrong) and just get back to living and hopefully finding that medium or at least a symbol of peace to ease your mind and find your own success within yourself.

[h1]“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”[/h1]

― Bruce Lee

View media item 1628188
#NT
jwXHKyU.jpg

8ieT9sN.jpg

View media item 1628157

Last edited:
This line really works :rofl:

etWZcMJ.jpg

So I got two dates on Thursday one Friday. One said she showed up work late Monday due to hangover so I'm thinking drinks with her. Other one is 20 and says her ID sketchy. Trying to think of what to do with her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom