TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need to assemble the DMV crew in full force. I'm down to have a bunch of pregames at my spot once the weather cools down. The heat is brutal right now.

I went for drinks my last 4 tinder dates. One chick wasn't 21 but had a fake. We started at a hookah bar any way. Maybe I'll propose that idea I dunno I'm not that into hookah.

Last edited:
Welp Dominican chick at my job got back with her man. I knew it was gonna happen real soon. :lol:

Im gonna fall all the way back. She smokes and does all types of other drugs too and I'm not about that life. :x

Seems like majority of this thread is fromw dmv and only mugen, a very few others and i are from texas

You cant just come in here and not give details
3 some bruh , they was doing everything
laugh.gif
first one ive ever had too .

gotta love them mollies
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And i see so many bad dominicans when im working in Lawerence ,MA . Gotta get me one of them , my boss said hed hook me up
pimp.gif

My ex lives in MA. I swear i saw not one latina when i was there. Gra ted it was feb and they just got hit with that blizzard

Alright so a high school yamb (as in I know her from back in high school, not that she is in high school) posted a selfie.

Not a thirst trap. A few guys complimented. I posted

"when you gonna let me.......

..... take you out?"

She replied with "lol [sunshineblotters] I wish I could :frown:"

I wish I could? The **** does that mean? Cuz I am taking it as "I want the D"

then she liked some of my previous statuses.

So what do I do?

Slide up in the DMs? :nerd:

I'm going to end up marrying a chick I met on Tinder :lol:

Lol I remember you from the Pof thread so know of you running thru them before you caught feels. Idk maybe I'm just cheap lol but I'm just not spending money on someone I'm not smashing already. Maybe I'm still childish idk.

Last edited:
I'm going to end up marrying a chick I met on Tinder :lol:

Lol I remember you from the Pof thread so know of you running thru them before you caught feels. Idk maybe I'm just cheap lol but I'm just not spending money on someone I'm not smashing already. Maybe I'm still childish idk.

I wasn't taking them to expensive dinners. Usually did Happy Hour or bottomless brunch. And sometimes they insisted we go Dutch.

I understand the sentiment but the women I would take out were ones that it would have been very hard to get straight to the crib.

Alright so a high school yamb (as in I know her from back in high school, not that she is in high school) posted a selfie.

Not a thirst trap. A few guys complimented. I posted

"when you gonna let me.......

..... take you out?"

She replied with "lol [sunshineblotters] I wish I could
frown.gif
"

I wish I could? The **** does that mean? Cuz I am taking it as "I want the D"

then she liked some of my previous statuses.

So what do I do?

Slide up in the DMs?
nerd.gif
yeah bruh hit her with that , what you mean if i could . just be straight up no need to beat around the bush

if she liked you other statuses she obv likes you too man . see whats good
pimp.gif

Needham so all white people
According to a 2007 estimate,[sup][20][/sup] the median income for a household in the town was $116,867, and the median income for a family was $144,042
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that **** is nothing like lawerence man , gotta go to the hood to see them broads
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Honest real is the best policy.

Girl that I like and have been getting know over the last couple of weeks asked me about me and one of my roommates (3 females to one me) and I told her the truth about us almost smanging (couldn't get it up with her because I wasn't attracted, and drunk) and she was at first mad. I hit her up later on in the day and she Ended up coming through after work and I ravaged it for the first time like The Thinder God Thor. Seriously had her quivering and screaming. It's crazy when you don't lie to these girls they respect you so much more as a man.

Definitely going to make sure I tell the truth, only the truth, and nothing but the truth going forward. Not even withholding information. If they are meant to be a part of my life then, it'll work out. If they can't handle something, then there will always be others. And yes I know this is old news to most, but this was just my wake up call.

Edit - I'm from the dMv, but currently reside in Houston.

Last edited:
Honest real is the best policy.

Girl that I like and have been getting know over the last couple of weeks asked me about me and one of my roommates (3 females to one me) and I told her the truth about us almost smanging (couldn't get it up with her because I wasn't attracted, and drunk) and she was at first mad. I hit her up later on in the day and she Ended up coming through after work and I ravaged it for the first time like The Thinder God Thor. Seriously had her quivering and screaming. It's crazy when you don't lie to these girls they respect you so much more as a man.

Definitely going to make sure I tell the truth, only the truth, and nothing but the truth going forward. Not even withholding information. If they are meant to be a part of my life then, it'll work out. If they can't handle something, then there will always be others. And yes I know this is old news to most, but this was just my wake up call.

Edit - I'm from the dMv, but currently reside in Houston.
thats all anyone needs to know in this thread , just tell em how you feel
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom