TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Bros, this is odd. My DC yambpiece is holding conversations with me and letting me back in as if I didnt **** her over like 3-4 times in the past. Maybe because she's so far away. I don't know how to keep this chick entertained until August. :lol:

Calling and texting can only go so far.

Come to DC. Make up a reason not related to her and see if she'd be down to meet up.

You know what annoys me more than anything? When your ex that you loved in every way possible, and broke up with you months ago, and then asks you "did you ever truly love me?"

My ex broke up with me back in February. I got over it by April. She's mad that I'm not her little puppet or like every other guy she's dated blowing up her phone constantly after we broke up. I'm out here trying to "flourish" as most of you guys say and she's going crazy back home (it was long distance). She texted me that stupid stuff yesterday and I deaded the convo because I was at work and obviously that convo shouldn't be had through text. Part of me doesn't even care to have the convo ever, but I wouldn't mind being friends with her. Sucks because at one point I wanted to marry this girl, but now I see the real her and I can't subject myself to that drama for the rest of my life. Obviously there's a lot more to it, but has anyone else dealt with this ignorance especially when they ended things?
I feel like that's where my situation is headed :smh:

I got a boy moving to Denver also.

from what I hear it seems to be the new spot... like that's going to be the nxt Major city of the US.

upcoming business, beautiful nature scene, colorado has the legal mary-j now.

the last 4 years are so it's been voted for the best area for singles under 40.

I imagine it's gotta be nice out there.

DC actually won this past year via GQ and Seattle was 2nd. Still believe it's a top 10 though.

Something seems fishy man. She pulled that "don't you cheat on her all the time" thing out of nowhere. Not sure if you read the background story a page or two back also.

Might have to hook a few TAY NT'ers up with a couple of gift cards or something no joke.

Y'all have better insight than my dumb *** homeboys in real life.

U got my number, Venmo is easier :rofl:

I've been thinking about moving out to CO for a while now.

Tdogg came through my spot to chill for a minute before his date. Cool dude. Suber if you're around next weekend we should preface at my spot and then go out.

I've been thinking about moving out to CO for a while now.

Tdogg came through my spot to chill for a minute before his date. Cool dude. Suber if you're around next weekend we should preface at my spot and then go out.

What's good to do out there.
I'll be there all next week

U Street oh how I miss those nights.

I appreciate the wise words @Tdogg2k! I think you're in DC (or at least the dmv) so when I come home in August, I'll get you a drink brother. Hopefully their be a summit some time during my week and a half home.

Sup bros, talking to a bad Egyptian/black Muslim chick , this is straight up new for me and I almost feel like I'm second guessing myself by not being as aggressive as I want to be. She says she's not strict with her religion but is bout to do Ramadan. I guess my question is how aggressive can I be? Any other NT bros got experience with Muslim chick?

Sup bros, talking to a bad Egyptian/black Muslim chick , this is straight up new for me and I almost feel like I'm second guessing myself by not being as aggressive as I want to be. She says she's not strict with her religion but is bout to do Ramadan. I guess my question is how aggressive can I be? Any other NT bros got experience with Muslim chick?

no experience but this thread may help

http://niketalk.com/t/627465/dating-women-of-the-muslim-faith

Last edited:
Adams Morgan used to be better. Haven't been there since last year. But I'll prolly head out there a few times this summer. Bmore nt people or DC people we should meet up

It's all coming back to me now. How this cat and mouse game goes. It really has been some time.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Text
Me: What's good
Shorty: I just got back home from having dinner and some drinks
Me: oh with your boyfriend?
Shorty: Why you asking so many questions
Me: Yo, them drinks got you trippin. You don't talk to me like that. Peace [emoji]9996[/emoji]️
Shorty: lol I was just trying to make you jealous
Me: I'm not the jealous type
Shorty: I see
Me: Good Night
Shorty: So how was your weekend?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom