TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn brahs i needa seeal the deal with this chick soon

The saying that if i aint giving her the D then someone else is, is haunting me fam i needa be the sole vitamin D supplier

Went to the beach with my homeboys.
Biggest mistake i couldve done.
****** was staring all up in skees faces.
Problem is, they was plotting on youngins (youngest looked 14 TO ME. They were blatantly lying about their age).
BAD scene. Tried to tell em, didnt listen. I had to skate on em. ***** not cool dude.

First weekend officially single. Me and my girl officially called it quits after almost two years. These past two months I left and moved out and we've tried to make it work with space but it's the same old story. Tbh biggest reason I wan trying to make it work was because of the connection me and her son built. Ima just finish helping her pay rent this month and then I'm dropping my name off the lease and moving on. This really was my first real relationship and it sucks having to readjust to being alone. Don't know where to post this do if figure I'd drop it here.

Man, TAY really has changed since I was last here

Went to the beach with my homeboys.
Biggest mistake i couldve done.
****** was staring all up in skees faces.
Problem is, they was plotting on youngins (youngest looked 14 TO ME. They were blatantly lying about their age).
BAD scene. Tried to tell em, didnt listen. I had to skate on em. ***** not cool dude.

Good move bro that **** destroys your rep to, cant be involved in something like that bro

yo i'll be out here and I think Hennessy will also.

Suber??
@Hennessy  @Tdogg2k

let me know if ya down to link up. i get in on tuesday
nthat.gif

My boy is moving to Denver soon. How's the scene out there?

I got a boy moving to Denver also.

from what I hear it seems to be the new spot... like that's going to be the nxt Major city of the US.

upcoming business, beautiful nature scene, colorado has the legal mary-j now.

the last 4 years are so it's been voted for the best area for singles under 40.

I imagine it's gotta be nice out there.

You know what annoys me more than anything? When your ex that you loved in every way possible, and broke up with you months ago, and then asks you "did you ever truly love me?"

My ex broke up with me back in February. I got over it by April. She's mad that I'm not her little puppet or like every other guy she's dated blowing up her phone constantly after we broke up. I'm out here trying to "flourish" as most of you guys say and she's going crazy back home (it was long distance). She texted me that stupid stuff yesterday and I deaded the convo because I was at work and obviously that convo shouldn't be had through text. Part of me doesn't even care to have the convo ever, but I wouldn't mind being friends with her. Sucks because at one point I wanted to marry this girl, but now I see the real her and I can't subject myself to that drama for the rest of my life. Obviously there's a lot more to it, but has anyone else dealt with this ignorance especially when they ended things?

Y, but has anyone else dealt with this ignorance especially when they ended things?

I think just about all of us have been through this man. women have a way of keeping the bait on the line for us for a long time. They go out in to the world, find out the grass isn't greener. then go back to something familiar that was right in the first place. ( we all do that technically men and women)
Women just go about it a different way..

Men Keep that bench players in their warm ups and have them primed to jump in the game at any point.

Women completely kick that bench player off the team, then when her players start dropping L's she calls back Shane Falco like hey you still know how to ball.

I know you said you loved the girl.. but I think what you (and many others including myself) need to figure out..what she asked you.
Did you love her? or did you live the idea of having her. ?

My last 2 relationships is what opened my eyes to that very question. my Ex "K" I loved the idea of her, she had a good job, was cool, great sex. but chick was nuts...I loved the thrill. I loved the sex. but I didn't truly love her.

My Ex "E" at first I loved the idea of her. but it was only later I realized, I loved her. but right person wrong time scenario.

You also have to ask yourself is the hassle worth it.

with "K" the hassle wasn't worth it.
with "E" the hassle was worth it.

but that's something only you in your heart of hearts can realize, I think the fact that you did cut it completely off and really have healed proves to you which option it is. Her contacting you last night may have jumbled some feelings but you typing it out to us, realize the folly says a lot in my mind.. I think you 've moved on was just jumbled, and she's not worth it.

Keep doing your thing man, way too many women out here to be flourishing with that won't treat you like that 2nd option.

(insert Peace Sign Mugen-Taicho does) i dont know how to do it)

Datboi just pretty much summed up how I feel:

Called my ex for closure. It was a good, long 2.5 hour conversation but I walked away feeling better than I have in days. As much as I love her, it just doesn't work now. We both did stuff that we didn't feel guilty about and we gotta move on. Her bait is "I don't know what the future holds" and I'm telling her I don't see a future with her in it right now :lol:

I just feel.... Free.

Last edited:
I FaceTime my girl last night I thought she was coming back end of July but she actually comes back end of June in two and a half weeks. I'm probably gonna chill on seeing other girls soon.

I was able to get out of dinner with that girl by saying I forgot I had dinner with a family member, but suggested drinks again. Meeting her around 10 tonight but don't even feel like going.

Bros, this is odd. My DC yambpiece is holding conversations with me and letting me back in as if I didnt **** her over like 3-4 times in the past. Maybe because she's so far away. I don't know how to keep this chick entertained until August. :lol:

Calling and texting can only go so far.

Last edited:
Y, but has anyone else dealt with this ignorance especially when they ended things?

I think just about all of us have been through this man. women have a way of keeping the bait on the line for us for a long time. They go out in to the world, find out the grass isn't greener. then go back to something familiar that was right in the first place. ( we all do that technically men and women)
Women just go about it a different way..

Men Keep that bench players in their warm ups and have them primed to jump in the game at any point.

Women completely kick that bench player off the team, then when her players start dropping L's she calls back Shane Falco like hey you still know how to ball.

I know you said you loved the girl.. but I think what you (and many others including myself) need to figure out..what she asked you.
Did you love her? or did you live the idea of having her. ?

My last 2 relationships is what opened my eyes to that very question. my Ex "K" I loved the idea of her, she had a good job, was cool, great sex. but chick was nuts...I loved the thrill. I loved the sex. but I didn't truly love her.

My Ex "E" at first I loved the idea of her. but it was only later I realized, I loved her. but right person wrong time scenario.

You also have to ask yourself is the hassle worth it.

with "K" the hassle wasn't worth it.
with "E" the hassle was worth it.

but that's something only you in your heart of hearts can realize, I think the fact that you did cut it completely off and really have healed proves to you which option it is. Her contacting you last night may have jumbled some feelings but you typing it out to us, realize the folly says a lot in my mind.. I think you 've moved on was just jumbled, and she's not worth it.

Keep doing your thing man, way too many women out here to be flourishing with that won't treat you like that 2nd option.

(insert Peace Sign Mugen-Taicho does) i dont know how to do it)

I've thought about this. Anything prior to my last ex wasn't real. My current is everything a relationship should be, but it has an expiry date. I don't remember the bad, the good, barely remember why we don't speak, but my heart won't let her go even though I've moved on. I'm bordering on seeing a therapist, or getting my **** together then getting back into her orbit for a long haul attempt on some grown man ****.

Last edited:
Her: Idk.. I just think alcohol makes people say reckless things, but that doesn't mean its necessarily true
Me: I think the worst part is trying to explain/make sense of what you said the night before. I honestly think I've mastered that..the art of BS'ing.
Her: Yeah, you are a ********ter. Don't you cheat on Alicia all the time?
Me: Actually, no.
Her: Oh ok. I heard something else.
Me: I get the impression you think I'm ************ you as well? You'd be surprised. I'm not. Or maybe you don't even care.
Her: I don't think that.

Her: Idk.. I just think alcohol makes people say reckless things, but that doesn't mean its necessarily true
Me: I think the worst part is trying to explain/make sense of what you said the night before. I honestly think I've mastered that..the art of BS'ing.
Her: Yeah, you are a ********ter. Don't you cheat on Alicia all the time?
Me: Actually, no.
Her: Oh ok. I heard something else.
Me: I get the impression you think I'm ************ you as well? You'd be surprised. I'm not. Or maybe you don't even care.
Her: I don't think that.
I think she is interested in you just as much as you're interested in her.

I think she is interested in you just as much as you're interested in her.

Something seems fishy man. She pulled that "don't you cheat on her all the time" thing out of nowhere. Not sure if you read the background story a page or two back also.

Might have to hook a few TAY NT'ers up with a couple of gift cards or something no joke.

Y'all have better insight than my dumb *** homeboys in real life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom