TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
felt like i literally just read a strawberry letter of the Steve Harvey show lol

bra run, run far away

1st chick could honestly be using u to piss yo baby momma off she cheated it can easily happen again.

Cant be easy to be in ur spot but man id just move on but then again u in bama?

Yeah im in bama right now to see this doctor for my stomach then i might move again.

@usa

This is pretty much what i saw happening. Not surprising. Thats why i said you needed to figure out what you wanted out of that yourself.
Women appreciate and respect straight forwardness. This is why I always say in here. If you coming. Come correct. Dont dance around anything. Make your intentions clear.

@ jules. Def drop both u don't need those problems

And attack in clash of clans the clan misses you homie

Yeah my phone broke i just got a new one imma be on soon lol.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08  

Went to one of my local Mexican spots to grab a meal to-go. As soon as I walk in the Mexican chick at the counter is smiling at me.

I took a Spanish class as an elective last semester, so I decide to try something different.

I dead *** ordered my meal in Spanish. I knew enough Spanish (or at least I thought I did) to tell her what I wanted off the menu.

She starts laughing uncontrollably at how bad I butchered it. Everyone in the place turns around. I whisper to her "chill, you're embarrassing us ha."

She puts my order in and I get a drink and sit down while I wait. We're making eye contact the whole time. As my food comes out I come to the counter and say

ME: "Thank you, what's your name?"
HER: "Brenda"
ME: "Ok then Brenda, can I get a refill?"
HER: "It's a dollar."
ME: "That's fine, I know you got me."
HER: (laughs) I would but I'd come up short."
ME: "It's cool. Thank you tho, I'll see you next time."

When I get home and pull my food out the bag a number was written on top of the styrofoam box. I text her and say, "I see you don't play games, giving your # out before you know my name."

She responds with "You're slooow, your name was on your credit card."

My point of this post is that I took a witty approach w/o the intent of bagging, and she responded with something clever herself. Had I not attempted to order my meal in Spanish it would have turned out different. 
laugh.gif

not true at all

can't just assume because someone ***** up once, they'll **** up again

people grow up, change, etc..... it's been 10 years for christ's sake 

who's the same person after 10 years, esp 10 young years... 

I said this bc he clearly stated that they know each other nd dont like each other. so i was saying to tread lightly bc there could another motive in play for her reaching back out

I think everyone dreams of other people, I don't find that to be a true signal. Now, if it's every night, that's a lil different.

Hell when I had a girl I had dreams of other girls 1-2x a week.

Yeah im in bama right now to see this doctor for my stomach then i might move again.

the first girl went out and did her thing for 10 years. finally realizes she had a good dude and comes crawling back..

i hate that **** brotha... let her go. do your thing find a new chick all in all.

"I don't think I can say the feelings mutual, but I do wonder what could have happened from time to time."

"I mean, this is all innocuous. We live different lives in different places. There's no potential in that."

Some things she said in our text convo. I'm in Texas, she's in DC. Someone hand me my L.

How many of you all have been successful in completely cutting off someone that you were in love with? Serious question.

"I don't think I can say the feelings mutual, but I do wonder what could have happened from time to time."

"I mean, this is all innocuous. We live different lives in different places. There's no potential in that."

Some things she said in our text convo. I'm in Texas, she's in DC. Someone hand me my L.
Sounds like she's still interested to me. She hasn't said flat out "no". There's no firm rejection. "I don't think...I do wonder..." sounds like she's unsure, but there's definitely an opening. Press her.

Second line also sounds like a reason she's created in her head to convince herself there's no future in you two so she doesn't get her hopes up. Even though it is a real obstacle, if you're that serious about her you could go...

the first girl went out and did her thing for 10 years. finally realizes she had a good dude and comes crawling back..

i hate that **** brotha... let her go. do your thing find a new chick all in all.

10 yrs is bordering on strange. I don't know if those are real feelings or just a fantasy that built in her head because she didn't have you. But **** is unpredictable, you never know.

Gotta go with your gut, but with the distance, why bother my G? i'm no one to judge though, i'm still haunted every now and then by what i'm not certain is a strong connection, or my own fantasy.

Just received this

"USA, I go to school in DC. There's no way you're coming up there. Anyway, I'll be in Dallas in August. So, maybe we can grab a drink or something."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom