TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So throughout my 3 years of college so far I've never really had to set up a formal date or anything, usually just set up a cyph or catch the girl at a party/library/campus etc. - and this is my first time being home during the summer so i'm kinda rusty with this dating stuff.  

I have a silly question lol, I've been very casually (not too much flirting) texting a chick that i spent a lot of time with during the end of the semester studying together as we had 2 of the same classes and she suggested that we should chill soon. I'm thinking about asking her out to go see the new Jurassic World movie and my question is - Am i expected to pay for both tickets? Not that I mind as i'm not broke or anything just wondering if i would make things weird by doing that as this would be the first time chilling together - not studying 

So throughout my 3 years of college so far I've never really had to set up a formal date or anything, usually just set up a cyph or catch the girl at a party/library/campus etc. - and this is my first time being home during the summer so i'm kinda rusty with this dating stuff.  

I have a silly question lol, I've been very casually (not too much flirting) texting a chick that i spent a lot of time with during the end of the semester studying together as we had 2 of the same classes and she suggested that we should chill soon. I'm thinking about asking her out to go see the new Jurassic World movie and my question is - Am i expected to pay for both tickets? Not that I mind as i'm not broke or anything just wondering if i would make things weird by doing that as this would be the first time chilling together - not studying 

I think if u dont pay she might take it as a hint that yall are jus friends
But if u pay she might think that its an actual date and not just a chill

But thas my opinion

Finally ready to hop back in this thread after a hiatus.

Haven't been single in awhile. That fire is starting to come back but I'm in a pretty lame situation socially. Any TAYers around NYC? Alley oops and/or a crew are badly needed right now. :smh:

Been messing around with OKC but the time spent doesn't seem real efficient. I must be doing something wrong. Only one prospect so far. Shooting like 3% man. That's being generous.

Haven't been single in awhile. That fire is starting to come back but I'm in a pretty lame situation socially. Any TAYers around NYC? Alley oops and/or a crew are badly needed right now. :smh:

Been messing around with OKC but the time spent doesn't seem real efficient. I must be doing something wrong. Only one prospect so far. Shooting like 3% man. That's being generous.

@JohnnyRedStorm and Don B aka @Nako XL are out in the city living the dream.

it depends what your intentions are. One you know that then it's easy going from there. In this case, I would just pay then feel her out when yall go out

Last edited:
Tinder date from Saturday spent the night at my place.

I think I'm done messing around for now. It's fun meeting new chicks and hooking up but then feels empty once they leave, and I'm back to texting my girl. She's back in a couple weeks any way I think it's time to chill.

Saturday night was a lot of fun and the girl was pretty sexy (Pakistani) but I don't think I'm gonna call her again.

Bro, I'm out in the city all the time. Got a few homies i'm always with.

NYC TAY Meetup? I'm trying to work on my savagery. LOL!

Sup guys

So last weekend I met this cool girl through a mutual friend, she's good friends with one of my bestfriends. She’s the outdoors/adventure type, she was telling me about a bunch of things she’d like to do this summer (things like ziplining, rock climbing, music festivals etc).

I'm thinking about asking her out this weekend, I'm not sure what I should suggest we do though. From what she told me about her interests I would like to do something fun outdoors, and not just a typical dinner date or something like that.

Any cool first date suggestion? I live in the DMV and we both drive, so anything in the area is fair game. There's a rock climbing place not to far from here which may be cool; she's into sports too so I was so thinking of maybe taking her to a Nats game.

What do y'all think, anyone in the DMV area know any cool spots?

Sup guys

So last weekend I met this cool girl through a mutual friend, she's good friends with one of my bestfriends. She’s the outdoors/adventure type, she was telling me about a bunch of things she’d like to do this summer (things like ziplining, rock climbing, music festivals etc).

I'm thinking about asking her out this weekend, I'm not sure what I should suggest we do though. From what she told me about her interests I would like to do something fun outdoors, and not just a typical dinner date or something like that.

Any cool first date suggestion? I live in the DMV and we both drive, so anything in the area is fair game. There's a rock climbing place not to far from here which may be cool; she's into sports too so I was so thinking of maybe taking her to a Nats game.

Billy Goat trail at Great Falls Park. Thank me after your date.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/great-falls-billy-goat-trail-potomac

I love taking girls to baseball games. It's the perfect summer date.

You get the atmosphere, sports and her. Plus beer. I kill it at the ballpark.

Go to move is meet up hour before game, pregame a bit and have food.

I'm thinking the Nats game may be the move, plus I haven't had a chance to catch a game yet this year so I kinda want to go for myself lol. If the vibes are right I'll see if she down to hike trail next time we see each other

Bro, I'm out in the city all the time. Got a few homies i'm always with.

NYC TAY Meetup? I'm trying to work on my savagery. LOL!

Yo I'm definitely down for that. The savage in me is completely gone :lol: I'm tryin to do something this weekend before I head to Houston next week. I don't think too many of the regulars on here are from the area so I can PM you later if you're down

You gotta meet her in DC before this gets out of hand, on both of your ends, IMO. Too many assumptions being made from a distance is never a good thing.

Agreed. Same thing happened to me once.

And we were 5 minutes away from each other. 
laugh.gif

Sup guys

I would just go somewhere you would enjoy. Go to places that you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom