TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

raw

Had this chick tell me on the phone I'm most likely a terrible person like she remembers..then proceeds continue the conversation like nothing happened.

Said she had a huge "crush" on me our freshman year and told me curiosity is what keeps her talking to me.

I straight up told her, if what im doing is wrong, and I'm a terrible person, and you don't know me because we talked for just two months Years ago, why are you still responding? :lol:

Me: Idk, I'm probably wasting my time like you said. Just basing my actions on thoughts.
Her: I think you want some affirmation that you're not, and I've already given that to you by continuing to engage...

Last edited:
TAY FAM,!!!

sup yall, I was AFK all weekend.
1st shout out to
@Hennessy, mad cool dude. can't wait to hit a summit out with the fam! Don't retire yet bruh.

@FlacoBey - Come join the squad DMV Summit

Date Ideas for DMV http://www.insidenova.com/things_to_do/ This is where I find all my date ideas. cool stuff going on everywhere.

This weekend was disgustingly hot, if you're going to do hiking at billy goats trail go EARLY. I took a date there at 7 a.m. we hiked til about 9, had brunch /picnic til about 10, went to the mall, Told her I enjoyed this day so far and didn't want it to end this early, we agreed to shower up and meet back up... deal was sealed.

There are plenty of Plays/dramas going on. but I think the Nats game or hiking is better. as dude said do something you want to do. 1. you know you'll enjoy it. 2. you can make her enjoy it by the knowledge/ enthusiasm you show for doing it. Like if you're a baseball fan and say she knows it but not well, you can explain stuff to her.

That shows women you have patience and willing to work with them. If she is a fan even better she will def enjoy it.

@Ben Dover, we'll PM you our numbers while you're out here bro

@USAbasketball I was wrong myself, it's super weird she is talking to you.... she is either
A: just still super intrigued by you and wants to know what can be.
B: is spying on you to your girl
C: Hates your girl and gives no dambss

I met a tinder chick the other night myself i'll type later got some more work to do. but I see yall fam!!!
Anyone in the Arizona Area? I may be going out there next week.

Prob giving away a $25 gift card (of their choosing) to one TAY'er..gotta think of a creative way to do it though. Or two $15 cards. Gotta get my money up. Can't do $50. :lol:

Last edited:
Finally ready to hop back in this thread after a hiatus.

Haven't been single in awhile. That fire is starting to come back but I'm in a pretty lame situation socially. Any TAYers around NYC? Alley oops and/or a crew are badly needed right now. :smh:

Been messing around with OKC but the time spent doesn't seem real efficient. I must be doing something wrong. Only one prospect so far. Shooting like 3% man. That's being generous.

Don't think it's you, I'm in Ny also and my percentage on okcupid or pof for that matter been horrible, not like it used to been for me to say the least. But I'm one who don't believe in writing out my profile and just rely on pics and my height.

Last edited:
Don't think it's you, I'm in Ny also and my percentage on okcupid or pof for that matter been horrible, not like it used to been for me to say the least. But I'm one who don't believe in writing out my profile and just rely on pics and my height.

Well, I write out my entire profile and I'm short - so we BOTH can't be doing something wrong :lol:

Told her that was the truth. She said ok I respect that.

Now we're back to a regular conversation.

This chick is weird man, weirder than j remember.

we in the DMV will gladly evaluate her for you while you are away.

either that or just come for the visit and check it out

Can we get pics at least? I need to put a face to this dialogue [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Damn you hit her with a haymaker - she ate the punch and hit you right back with a 1-2 - then kept it moving. I can dig that kind of crazy. Someone with low self esteem would've been REELING after that message you sent. I'm talking devastated.

Yikes. Man I WISH I had this problem :rofl:

But yeah dead that bruh. I can promise you that she's either crazy or she's spying for your chick.

So throughout my 3 years of college so far I've never really had to set up a formal date or anything, usually just set up a cyph or catch the girl at a party/library/campus etc. - and this is my first time being home during the summer so i'm kinda rusty with this dating stuff.  

I have a silly question lol, I've been very casually (not too much flirting) texting a chick that i spent a lot of time with during the end of the semester studying together as we had 2 of the same classes and she suggested that we should chill soon. I'm thinking about asking her out to go see the new Jurassic World movie and my question is - Am i expected to pay for both tickets? Not that I mind as i'm not broke or anything just wondering if i would make things weird by doing that as this would be the first time chilling together - not studying 
it depends what your intentions are. One you know that then it's easy going from there. In this case, I would just pay then feel her out when yall go out
if I just wanna smash and I already know she's easy, I'm reluctant to pay for a broad. I'm very frugal with my hard earned money, the hell do I wanna pay for a bird.

If I'm actually feeling her it's a bit different. I wouldn't mind paying for her, but I would have to know if our feelings are mutual.

If I paid for a date and don't end up smashing and I was feeling her, I end up feeling some type of way. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom