TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant eem do it bra lol

but on another note what the hell do they be writing on these websites...I saw this girl repost this on my fb timeline today this **** is stupid 
mean.gif

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles...s?id=2015113:BlogPost:1684312&page=3#comments
 This article was brought to my attention and I decided to share it with you all. More and more everyday billionaires are dating black women. While thousandaires and athletes have chosen to date "others" it seems that more and more wealth men (notice I didn't say rich) are dating women of color. Billionaire Ben Horowitz was said to have been quoted as saying  “Billionaires prefer black women, they are loyal and guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups” which led me to research billionaire men dating black women. So don't worry women. Your skin may not be light enough to snag a rapper, but you can still snag a billionaire business man. Just remember that to attract a billionaire you have to be Educated, have you own career/interests and have ambition. No dumb door knobs over here ladies

Not following?

Black women are "in" with the Billionaire crowd? And?

I'm not sure what that has to do with us.

It is irrelevant but shouts to black women anyway.

They quick to hate on me when they see me and my woman (who's white/blonde/blue eyes) though. :smh:

But I understand where it comes from, wrong as it is.

Most black girls just take a lot of patience to deal with. They aren't as submissive as white girls :wow:

BUT black girls are unrivaled in the sack :smokin :smokin :smokin

Hell, they checked off "become a billionaire" on the to do list.

So, what's next? Penetrate those sweet, chocolate, sugary insides they've been hearing so much about.

I haven't messed with a good one in a while. A couple months back I was messing with a half belizean half Italian chick and she was crazy as cat ****.

Yeah but the tightness on them walls doe.

Nah nevermind, can't justify a woman's behavior because her snatch is killa. Exercise in futility.

Awwsome, check your inbox.

Also, NYC area peeps inbox me. Need some suggs and recs while I'm in town with my parents.

Any woman from any race can be an animal in the sheets, all about training.

I will say though Latinas/Italians/West Indians got some extra voodoo in between their legs that I don't understand. :smh:

Any woman from any race can be an animal in the sheets, all about training.

I will say though Latinas/Italians/West Indians got some extra voodoo in between their legs that I don't understand. :smh:

:wow: Italian woman are on some next ish. They get nasty wet. Italian isn't that sexy of a language but if they whisper it in your ear while your stroking

Automatic minute-man :smh:

In NYC i'm surrounded by hispanic girls, still never smashed one. I have about a dozen white/euro/jewish girls, couple of light skin black girls, and 0 spanish/latina.

Just seemed like they always stick to their own kind here.

Last edited:
In NYC i'm surrounded by hispanic girls, still never smashed one. I have about a dozen white/euro/jewish girls, couple of light skin black girls, and 0 spanish/latina.

Just seemed like they always stick to their own kind here.
I need more Euros in my life......don't let me get a job offer at the end of the fall in NYC. Feel like their are tons of Europeans chicks there and I dont have to cross the water to smash. I see a good amount in Soho each time I visit.

Bro its one of the biggest pros/cons of NY. They're everywhere, but at the same time alot of them are tourists. So sometimes the language barrier is tough. I love them though, so much cooler and more fun to be around than your average white girl. Who in my experience are either super slutty or boring af. No in between.

Yeah I cool with them being tourist, just want to put more on the team. But yea son I know about that language barrier.

U can't see who said what, it's stupid. There wasn't a thing about me on there. Just ask girls if they know about it to mess with them.

BTW I love that no one fed the troll lmao.

So there's this girl I haven't seen in a minute. Only way to reach her is phone or social networks. We're not that close or in same social circles. Is it possible to get her to go out just by using texts/call and no irl conversation?

Hooked up with a rando. I remember her name and what she looked like, but I didn't get her number. I'm thinking I was a revenge hook up, as she just broke up with her boyfriend...like recent enough to talk about it a lot. I'm kind of looking over my shoulder because the way it all went down was slight sketch and I'm hoping some dude doesn't come out the woodwork.

So there's this girl I haven't seen in a minute. Only way to reach her is phone or social networks. We're not that close or in same social circles. Is it possible to get her to go out just by using texts/call and no irl conversation?

If you're persistent then yes but she has to meet you half way, don't do all the work. If not save yourself the trouble and charge her to the game

Hooked up with a rando. I remember her name and what she looked like, but I didn't get her number. I'm thinking I was a revenge hook up, as she just broke up with her boyfriend...like recent enough to talk about it a lot. I'm kind of looking over my shoulder because the way it all went down was slight sketch and I'm hoping some dude doesn't come out the woodwork.

The rebound game is tricky. Chicks usually put their best moves on you when you're the rebound. As long as you don't get any type of attachment you're good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom