TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aint touch, seent, smelt, rubbed nan nada lick of box since thanksgiving. I dont like these feels :smh:

Change that fam, there's enough out for all of us, closed mouths don't get fed.

Women like to **** just as much as we do, they just waiting for the guy who they can connect with, don't let society tell you otherwise.

cut the ex off.....2 months later (this past weekend) smashed all weekend...... she brings up this idea that she is "ok" with the whole friends with benefits thing.... how long before i find out she is lying?
laugh.gif

cut the ex off.....2 months later (this past weekend) smashed all weekend...... she brings up this idea that she is "ok" with the whole friends with benefits thing.... how long before i find out she is lying? :lol:

My ***** probably by next weekend lmao.

Maaaan do not do it my friend

Decided what I'm doin for my 21st..

Gonna rent a 3-4 bedroom log cabin up by Lake Tahoe for 3 nights, me and 2 of my homies are each gonna bring a girl. Throw so much money at this trip to fill up that fridge with alcohol and food, bring some board games and some good movies, chill and smash the yambs we bring all night. :smokin beyond excited for my birthday now. Haven't been excited for a birthday since I was like 13. :lol:

cut the ex off.....2 months later (this past weekend) smashed all weekend...... she brings up this idea that she is "ok" with the whole friends with benefits thing.... how long before i find out she is lying? :lol:

Hella funny cause my ex just tried asking me to be a FWB not even a week after we broke up.

I said nah. :lol:

Man that ex s*** is a TARP. Don't fall into it. They just can't separate emotion from sex.

Always ends up badly. Smh

Not claiming this to be earth shattering news but sometimes, we over think things.
Story Time: It used to be this joant that liked me. She would come over my apt 4 out of 7 days a week to stare at me with shy googley eyes for 5 minutes, chat for about 30minutes then give me head till her jaw got tired.. 4 out of 7 days a week. I never bought this joant lunch. I never took her on a date. I never stayed up late on the phone with her. I never even met her outside of my apartment. 4 out of 7 days, she always had to visit me. I never even offered the joant juice. It didn't matter tho cause she liked me. Made sure all her friends knew.

On the flip side, there's a joant I've done everything for short of going to church with her. She's ******* too but she ain't ******* me. She's ******* the guy that don't buy her lunch, don't take her on dates, don't stay on the phone with her and doesn't offer her juice. Why is he getting the largest share of ***** from this dream girl? Cause she likes him.

lol... such is life

Decided that I'm not going to s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ hangout with my 17-year-old coworker. I feel like an *** for canceling, but I've weighed the pros and cons and it's a bad idea all around.
mean.gif

Smash as long as you don't get emotionally attached. If she gets attached, that's on her. Hate to say it but she's probably just using you as a crutch until she finds something new. Females be like dat mane :smh:

I'm from Ny, but I live in FL where the age is 18. Wasn't planning on smashing anyway. Or, not really. Just wanted to vibe and blow tree with her.

But as old as she looks, she's 17. :smh:

**** I look like as a 22 year old doing that with a girl still in high school?

Back to square one :smh:

bruhs are you dudes trying to get cutty or relationships? I ask because I had a convo where I realized Im not sure. this weather being sloppy humid isn't helping

man i've been hitting up girls on pof asking them off the bat if they smoke. got a 21 year old girls number after hitting her up yesterday. Suppose to be going to see her after work to smoke/chill (her words). Will try to see where her head's at

Haha, is that really a key thing?

Me and my girl on a break right now, well have been for a bit. Realized there was a reason for it, I was getting upset cause she was the type of chick that didn't like to go out much and party/hit bars/go hard on the weekends. During the week it's cool, but I like going out on the weekends.

I progressively started getting drunker and drunker when going out with her, and sometimes would say some nasty/stupid **** to her. At first I was defensive but once I realized why I was doing it I became cool with the break. I'm 25, almost 26, she's 26, you would think I'd be ready to settle down but I'm not

But damn, feel like I lost a lot of my mojo over the last 2 years w her. Got on Tinder last week, been getting some fine matches but I have no idea what to say to these broads. Just been keeping it casual and ****, but I should probably realize that they're on it for one thing - sex. The rust will wear off, so *subscribed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom