TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boys girl got chylamidia. me and my boy went to get tested because 3 years back me and him smashed the same chick . I never hit without a rubber EVER in my life .
I told my current girl she's bugging out and doesn't want to talk to me cause she thinks I cheated on her . which I would never do in my life . :smh:

I dont think chylamidia  lays dormant for that long but you did the right thing by getting tested----never mind I just read it can lie dormant for up to 20 years..yea u definitely did the right thing lol

@Quell   seriously dude all you have to say is match up or u tryna smoke lol...and broads on the web are thuuurrsssttttty to smoke

Last edited:
Yeah girls love smoking. It's been hard out here for me since I got UA's now. Less than a month and I can get at em again that way. It's just an easy *** ice breaker. Get them over and blaze.

Paging @Youngdoc and @Ecook0808

What's a good opener besides Hey on tinder?

My roommate started using "I'm waiting on your apology"

I usually say something sarcastic related to their profile or ask about their weekend

Religious girls are the WORST. Most hypocritical women on earth

I honestly have never met a "woman of Christ" who wasn't a complete harlot 6/7 days of the week. Religious only on Sundays and only when posting a bible verse on IG to balance out 324020 half naked selfies

Last edited:
Religious girls are the WORST. Most hypocritical women on earth

I honestly have never met a "woman of Christ" who wasn't a complete harlot 6/7 days of the week. Religious only on Sundays and on Instagram

I wouldn't go that far.

I know some religious girls (and guys) who were very serious and abstinent until marriage. No drinking etc. They weren't hypocritical.

I just avoid very religious types because I'm not very religious.

Haha, is that really a key thing?

Me and my girl on a break right now, well have been for a bit. Realized there was a reason for it, I was getting upset cause she was the type of chick that didn't like to go out much and party/hit bars/go hard on the weekends. During the week it's cool, but I like going out on the weekends.

I progressively started getting drunker and drunker when going out with her, and sometimes would say some nasty/stupid **** to her. At first I was defensive but once I realized why I was doing it I became cool with the break. I'm 25, almost 26, she's 26, you would think I'd be ready to settle down but I'm not

But damn, feel like I lost a lot of my mojo over the last 2 years w her. Got on Tinder last week, been getting some fine matches but I have no idea what to say to these broads. Just been keeping it casual and ****, but I should probably realize that they're on it for one thing - sex. The rust will wear off, so *subscribed*
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162392551
Paging @Youngdoc and @Ecook0808

What's a good opener besides Hey on tinder?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162392551

Just look for the pics if ya'll don't wanna read. They post screenshots.

Good news: a thick redbone started talking to me on the bus, gave her my number

Bad news: my phone got wet last night as in rice for the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
Wow, great reads. Have not had any success on Tinder as of yet.
mean.gif
Don't think my pics are THAT bad but IDK

This is how a conversation between a friend of mine and myself went today:

"Yo, I know an awesome new site for you to get booty!"

"What?"

"Tinder!"

"I already have Tinder."

"Oh so you getting mad booty right?"

"I haven't gotten ****."

"
laugh.gif
"

So since I've broken up w/ that crazy chick that was my girlfriend, I'm now working on 2 girls from that Badoo app, a longtime friend who is a model, my ex-ex girlfriend who is doing Yoga religiously :smokin , and this chick that I smashed this past weekend. Didn't even know I was capable of this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom