TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the prowl tonight with the boys in the LES. been awhile :smokin

Good choice, lots of talent in the LES, variety too.

Caught a Brazilian down there who could've extorted me for child support money with my permission, butt was that stupid.

Seriously raw box is like being an orphan your whole life and meeting your parents for the first time as an adult. It just gives you this feeling of "ahhh...I have arrived! I am complete!" Like your first day on a new job or something. There's no turning back..
:rofl:

I was going to write a story but **** that.
-in the club with a chick from tinder
-6'2 chick walks by and locks eyes
-can't do anything out of disrespect for tinder chick.
-will feel a type of way tomorrow.

I usually don't let tall chicks out my sight without talking to them and putting them on the team.

Had this chick blatantly walk up to me and compliment how handsome I am. I didn't even say thanks just proceeded to get her number and she is down already! :smile:

Thats why my approach game semi-lacking smh

Had this chick blatantly walk up to me and compliment how handsome I am. I didn't even say thanks just proceeded to get her number and she is down already! :smile:

Thats why my approach game semi-lacking smh

Word, growing up, my whole game was the mysterious quite dude, so I always had shorties approach me. As you get older you will be alright.

Right when they used to say " your so quite" I had it wrapped. It's like the dudes who always wear sunglasses, soon as they say let me see your eyes it's done.

Last edited:
Lol it was the first date and I couldn't hit because she anit that type but im 21 go easy on me im a late Bloomer lol

Bruhs....last night.....got one step closer with a  girl ive been texting back and forth since forever. we both like each other but are both stubborn about it.

today....the girl i met at the bus stop coming over to watch some world cup...maybe even spend the night...her words..this weekend is shaping up to be successful

Last edited:
At my drunk texting worst/best last night

"Me too. Do I look good enough to f**k you?"

"Yes!!! I have a crazy attraction to Scorpios. Especially cute ones."

Last edited:
Had no idea it was pride/LGBT week here. My boys and I were like ummmmm where are all the girls :lol: :lol:

So we just played it to our advantage got some free shots, bar hopped to another where the ratio was 100x better. Friend of mine caught the sloppy top from this girl within 5 minutes. Whole thing was kind of suspect. I was messing around with her friend, dancing, grabbing everything wthin reach. Didnt go home with her though just got the digits. Texted her couple hours later she said she wants to see me tomorrow (tonight). I'll hit that if tonight is wack.

Meantime this other girl was just staring at me so I said F it and hit her with the "you ready for the corny pick up line?" she was like "hit me" so I was like "if you were a triangle you'd be acute one" she ate it up. Got digits. More interested in her, i'll set something up tonight too :lol:

Last edited:
Want to hit these bars for the Columbia vs Uruguay game. Missed the potential Brazil vs Chile yambs lls.

Lol I got hip to it a few years back...it's downtown on Connecticut about 2-3 blocks from DuPont circle

Went there Thurs Gets way too crowded bc it's geared to the soccer crowd but the food they had was real good and also lots of women, all of dupont was pretty much packed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom