TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went there Thursday as well I tried to get in at halftime and couldn't due to it being packed smh I had to settle for a spot down the street..but that's were I've been going to watch the games

my bad for the last response Ive been on the road all day.. when I was in there for the mexico vs croatia/brazil vs cameroon matches..it was filled with brazilian women &  mexican women in soccer jerseys drinkin beer lol...the place gets wild too whenever someone scores

Last edited:

Bruhs....last night.....got one step closer with a  girl ive been texting back and forth since forever. we both like each other but are both stubborn about it.

today....the girl i met at the bus stop coming over to watch some world cup...maybe even spend the night...her words..this weekend is shaping up to be successful
Bus stop girl came through and delivered the yambs.....
nthat.gif

Y'all wasnt lying about the thick girl wop....absolutely amazing.

Thank you TAY for training me in the way of the yamb.

I'mma have to say NYC > everywhere for women.

Had Arab/German/Swiss/Columbian/Brazilian all approach me today, where else do you get that? Ain't eem have to travel.

Last edited:
Met shorty on tinder, kicked it, she got addicted to what the ick did and is catching feelings.

Seen her friend and now I wanna pursue the friend. How does one go about doing this? Should I just abort that mission or can it be done bros?

I'mma have to say NYC > everywhere for women.

Had Arab/German/Swiss/Columbian/Brazilian all approach me today, where else do you get that? Ain't eem have to travel.

I bet dough Toronto is liver. Women in NYC aren't really all that. And the multiculturalism in Toronto is unmatched

We gonna see man, I've been hearing great things about Toronto and LA, T-Dot especially.

That melting pot is crazy, producing unique talent.

May be in LA end of July for work, we'll see. Did Anaheim and it was OK, baddest chicks were the ones from other places there for that work conference.

my bad for the last response Ive been on the road all day.. when I was in there for the mexico vs croatia/brazil vs cameroon matches..it was filled with brazilian women &  mexican women in soccer jerseys drinkin beer lol...the place gets wild too whenever someone scores

Geez. I have to hit there then. What days and times have been the best to go in regards to your experiences?

Didnt really want to make a whole thread but I found out the greatest news this morning for my 33 birthday. After months and months of trying, I have a little one in the oven...
Filled with all types of emotions..
Never thought I would be in this position because I was heavily on some "FDB" **** after my last ex but these last two years have been a complete 360..
To all new posters, enjoy your life, become great, don't put so much pressure on chasing women but chase life and your dreams and let the yambs come to as you acquire knowledge and experience..
To the OG'S, I remember the first time I posted in here. Glad I read this thread, helped me put some of my demons out of my life. We may have had disagreements but I always felt you dudes where the most down to earth cats on NT. Y'all keep having fun and doing the damn thing so I can vicariously live through y'all, lol...
It's definately a good day in the hood...
Peace...

Didnt really want to make a whole thread but I found out the greatest news this morning for my 33 birthday. After months and months of trying, I have a little one in the oven...
Filled with all types of emotions..
Never thought I would be in this position because I was heavily on some "FDB" **** after my last ex but these last two years have been a complete 360..
To all new posters, enjoy your life, become great, don't put so much pressure on chasing women but chase life and your dreams and let the yambs come to as you acquire knowledge and experience..
To the OG'S, I remember the first time I posted in here. Glad I read this thread, helped me put some of my demons out of my life. We may have had disagreements but I always felt you dudes where the most down to earth cats on NT. Y'all keep having fun and doing the damn thing so I can vicariously live through y'all, lol...
It's definately a good day in the hood...
Peace...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom