TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I've found my next challenge/new element.

Endless museums and art galleries in Oakland the yambs must be ripe for the taking.
Don't know if you know about this spot
http://m.yelp.com/biz/loakal-art-gallery-and-boutique-oakland...
2011269.jpg

I was on a very short leash that night with my wife...
Lol..
Damn been here my whole life and never heard of it definitely gonna have to check it out. 
Soccer jerseys gets the *******...as long as you know facts your money

Both. It's either these women are nothing like how they portray themselves online, or they just never seem interested enough for a meetup. I'm just done with online dating for a bit.
I mean I'm not in Cali. I'm in South Florda so I don't think there are too many of those artsy places except for Miami--which is sorta far from where I live.
Idk man. I'm not sure that the bars and **** down here are really set up for the "hang around and enjoy a book" kind of environments like you have.

I really don't want to sound like I'm making excuses lol. If anyone is out here in SoFlo and wants to chill or knows a cool spot PM me
Florida is probably just like houston( where I currently reside) and trust it was a very hard adjustment when I moved back here but I had to make it do what it do.
If the bars or lounges are not set up for that then you can always try coffee shops. Use the same formula. But start looking through your local newspapers or event papers and your local events online sources.
No shots but it does sound like excuses breh, it's a lot of quality women out here but you have to put yourself into situations that favor your personality. Also like I said find a hobby(hobbies) that interest you because guaranteed you will meet potentials just off the strength of the mutual love of said hobby.
Good luck...

Last edited:
Serious question....y'all what makes a woman a freak. Besides 3somes, bc I'm not into sharing a serious woman.

I asked bc I was talking to a chick at work and I said it ain't nothing a women can really do that will shock me. It's hard for me to call somebody a freak.

Ain't gonna lie the last thing that had me crazy was a chick giving me knowledge and that thing was wet as the Atlantic. The thought of what she was doing and thinking about had me open.

Last edited:
Man, I love and hate Brooklyn, my girl back home in Oklahoma and I'm getting myself in trouble.

Monogamy life stressful as y'all know. :smh:

Imma make it though. :pimp:

Last edited:
Serious question....y'all what makes a woman a freak. Besides 3somes, bc I'm not into sharing a serious woman.

I asked bc I was talking to a chick at work and I said it ain't nothing a women can really do that will shock me. It's hard for me to call somebody a freak.

Ain't gonna lie the last thing that had me crazy was a chick giving me knowledge and that thing was wet as the Atlantic. The thought of what she was doing and thinking about had me open.

IMO 3somes aren't freaky, it's what you do in the 3some that makes it freaky

But a chick who is willing to let you do anything is a true freak to me

Letting off a load on a chicks face, chest, stomach, etc and she licks it up always let's me know that I'm messing with a vet

And if you can put it in her butt then put it in her mouth SHE'S A FREAK

Chick I smashed on MDW was begging me to shoot it in her mouth so she could swallow. Head wasn't that good though so I didn't nut, she got mad cuz of that :lol:

Soccer jerseys gets the *******...as long as you know facts your money
yup 8)

Last edited:
I just looked up this milf ive been talkin to a  lil bit that I  meet friday night at this bar....she is cold!!!  light brown, cute face, body is in shape but her *** n thighs are thick as ****...I can honestly admit im thirsty as helll to get a piece...I have alot of experience with women in their 30's, but truthfully she's out of my league... ima still  try my hardest to get her..only thing is she lives 45 minutes outside of dc and has 3 kids 
grin.gif

that's crazy she just called me as I type this up lol

Last edited:
I just looked up this milf ive been talkin to a  lil bit that I  meet friday night at this bar....she is cold!!!  light brown, cute face, body is in shape but her *** n thighs are thick as ****...I can honestly admit im thirsty as helll to get a piece...I have alot of experience with women in their 30's, but truthfully she's out of my league... ima still  try my hardest to get her..only thing is she lives 45 minutes outside of dc and has 3 kids >D  

that's crazy she just called me as I type this up lol

She's gonna throw it at you just off the strength of her knowing she's semi-cradle robbing. I'm not too experienced with the cougars but you know you gotta tap that!

She's gonna throw it at you just off the strength of her knowing she's semi-cradle robbing. I'm not too experienced with the cougars but you know you gotta tap that!
bra tell me about it !!!.she's a freak too..she was just tellin me how she like to walk around naked and drink patron...old thot lol

cant eem do it bra lol

but on another note what the hell do they be writing on these websites...I saw this girl repost this on my fb timeline today this **** is stupid 
mean.gif

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles...s?id=2015113:BlogPost:1684312&page=3#comments
 This article was brought to my attention and I decided to share it with you all. More and more everyday billionaires are dating black women. While thousandaires and athletes have chosen to date "others" it seems that more and more wealth men (notice I didn't say rich) are dating women of color. Billionaire Ben Horowitz was said to have been quoted as saying  “Billionaires prefer black women, they are loyal and guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups” which led me to research billionaire men dating black women. So don't worry women. Your skin may not be light enough to snag a rapper, but you can still snag a billionaire business man. Just remember that to attract a billionaire you have to be Educated, have you own career/interests and have ambition. No dumb door knobs over here ladies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom